Meet The Famous Mean Girl Kim Dara

Forgotten

Joseon Elite Private High School

11.00 a.m

 

Jongin arrives at his old school. He looks around, and everything just the same as the last time he visited six years ago. He remembers every place in school where he shares his memories with his ex girlfriend and friends. He remembers the first time he meets Inhye.

“Kim Jongin!”

“Noona?”

Kim Dara approaches him. “Yah!” She hit Jongin’s head. “Uri nampyeon came home late last night! What happened?!”

“He needs to leave home just for a while. You really control his life noona.”

“Are you saying that I’m a dictator? I just want to keep him safe from ugly girls out there.”

“You feel insecure because you afraid that Chanyeol won’t look at you because of that invisible finelines! Noona, jebal… he loves you no matter how annoying you are.”

“You call your older noona annoying?!”

 

“You are eonni.”

 

Dara turns around and drops her jaw the moment she sees Inhye. “Omo! You still alive??”

“I hugged your husband last night.” Inhye smiles widely at Dara. Dara gasps. “MWORAGO?!”

“I have to talk to your brother.” Inhye says. Dara holds her brother’s hand tight. “You can’t get him back. I hate his naïve old-fashion girlfriend, but I hate you!”

“I also dislike his fiancée, eonni. We should team up to get him back to his single status.” Inhye jokes. Jongin frowns. “She’s an innocent girl.”

“She will have the most horrifying days with in laws after she married to you. Hohohohoho~ I almost had fight with Chanyeol’s sister when I stayed with his parents.”

“Noona!”

“Too bad you ruined your wedding to my brother. My sister and I had plan for you.” Dara winks at Inhye. Inhye laughs.

“Are you guys teaming up to ruin my wedding?”

Inhye shakes her head. “No. I’m here to ask you some questions.”

“I can’t. I’m here to tell you that Jieun wants me to drive her to Suwon. We’re going to have dinner with her family.”

“Ok, she’s your fiancée. I’m the no one.”

“Inhye come on.”

“You’re just an ex girlfriend.” Dara corrects her.

Inhye chuckles. “Jonginnie’s ex girlfriend who back to life.”

Dara smirks at Inhye. “I like that. We should hangout often from now on.”

“Good Idea.”

Jongin slaps his forehead. “Inhye please, you are as y as my sisters.”

“WHAT?!” Dara and Inhye widened their eyes at Jongin. Jongin gulps and takes hasty retreat from the situation.

Dara smiles beautifully at Inhye. “It’s nice to see you. I couldn’t believe you still have your y side.”

“Eonni, you married to a great man.” Inhye smiles back. “How are you?”

“Desperate?” Dara smiles bitterly. “It’s been about five years now, and I still can’t produce a cute baby that similar to Chanyeol.”

“Eonni…”

“Should we take a walk?”

Inhye and Dara take a long walk around the school. They talk about how Dara’s life with Chanyeol. She tells Inhye that everything is a bit hard for her because Chanyeol is too kind, and it becomes burden to her. Inhye tells her that she still stuck between Kris and Jongin even after she wakes from her comma.

“I just can’t be with Kris.”

“Kris rocks in everything! From cheap to expensive clothes, and you say you can’t be with him? Are you insane??”

“He’s obsessed with me. I know I’m gorgeous, but he manipulates me eonni! He made me think that I also developed feelings as him.”

“You always over think of anything. Who says he’s obsessed with you?” She asks Inhye. “Why you don’t try to date him? I was obsessed with Chanyeol.”

“The case is different. He loves you even before you chase him. I loved your brother when he manipulated me.”

“And you still love my brother.”

“But I can’t ruin another wedding. Not his wedding again…”

“I gotta go, Inhye.” Dara says. “In case you want to know, six years ago my brother made a campsite in your room for three months before he enlisted to army.”

“Unni, why you tell me that.”

“I know there’s a bit of hope for you and him.” Dara smiles.