Chapter twelve!

Homerun to SMT International School

“What the hell is wrong with you? Let go of me Jongdae it hurts.” Nayeon whined, squirming while she tried to pry open his grip.

 

Chen suddenly stopped and turned around, releasing his grip on her hand.

“That’s what I’m supposed to be asking you isn’t it? What the hell is wrong with you? Look Nayeon. Your hand hasn’t recovered if you continue doing this your hand will become paralyzed. Is that what you want? Why am I caring so much about you when you don’t give a damn about yourself?” Chen shouted at her, sounding so fierce it kind of scared her a bit, making her wonder if she had brought her joke too far.

 

Nayeon let out a tiny laugh and started to snigger before breaking the news to him. “So you mean you can play again…? What the…” Chen couldn’t believe it.

“You’re going to be the death of me I swear.” Chen muttered in Chinese under his breath.

“Are you angry…?” Nayeon cooed as she tickled him under his chin, catching him by surprise.

“YAH WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?” Chen blushed as he took off after Nayeon.

 

Being a slow runner, it wasn’t too tough for Chen to catch up with her. “What do you think you were doing huh? Huh huh huh?” Chen teased Nayeon as he tickled her making Nayeon double up with laughter and fall onto the ground with Chen on top of her.

Chen leaned closer as the laughter slowly ceased. It didn’t take too long before Chen’s lips were only a few centimeters away from Nayeon’s.

“Are you going to get off or not? You aren’t that light you know.” Nayeon snickered. Maybe to the others Chen may be heavy, but never to Nayeon. She was pretty sure that she was heavier considering the fact that Chen was pretty small for a guy.

“Uhh yeah sorry.” Chen helped himself up before extending an arm to help Nayeon up.

“Thanks!” Nayeon held his hand and pulled herself up.

Little did she know, instead of helping her up, Chen gave her a light shove causing her to fall back onto the floor. Letting out a chuckle and a mischievous grin Chen ran back towards the field leaving Nayeon on the ground cursing at him before getting up to chase him.

 

By the end of that training, the good news have been spread among both teams who were all glad for Nayeon.

“GUESS WHAT GUYS! Look what I’ve got here!” Kris came stumbling down the stairs waving a piece of paper in the air. “We’ve sponsors! The Korean sports council have decided to pick our girls’ team to represent Korea in the International League for women and the guys’ team for the International Men’s baseball League!”

“Oh it’s also stated here that our needs during the game which includes Jerseys and boots will be provided by our sponsor if we choose to accept this offer!” Sehun pointed to the sentence

“That’s double the happiness! We should sneak out tonight to get something to celebrate!” Nayeon exclaimed.

 

Author's note: Hey there! Sorry for the short update and leaving the fic to die abit and hanging because I've been really busy! Hope you are enjoying the fic up till now though. :D