Un(Willingly) Arranged Marriage 15

(Un)Willingly Arranged Marriage

--The One Week Has Passed--

 

 

The week has psssed, and the wedding is going to start.Both Xiumin and Luhan were dressed in suits.Xiumin in a white one with a red rose in his chest pocket and holding a bouquet of red roses.As for Luhan his is black (black=groom white=bride) also a red rose in his chest pocket while standing at the arch waiting for Xiumin's dad to walk Xiumin to him.There is a slight blush on the bun's cheeks and Luhan just finds that unearthly cute.The music starts Xiumin starts walking towards Luhan, everyone's breath is held waiting till Xiumin is at the destination. When he is there, everyone lets their breath out, then cluth to their shirts and dresses. 

Then..Luhan wakes up...I'm kidding...

When the dad offers Xiumin's arm to Luhan, he takes the arm, then the soon-to-be couple turns to the priest. 

"Do you Luhan take Xiumin to be your lawful wife?"

"I do"

"Do you Xiumin take Luhan to be your lawful husband?"

Xiumin hesitants for a moment then nods slowly to answer the question. 

"Now put the rings on eavh other" the priest waited till Xiumin and Luhan exchanged rings then continued "Good! Now Luhan you may kiss the bride"

Xiumin's eyes widened, he forgot that the couple kiss that weddings.And now he is going to lose his first kiss to a guy he isn't that fond of.Luhan lowered his neck to a perfect angle to kiss Xiumij, slowly he went in but was a bit disappointed that Xiumin moved slightslightly causing him to kiss Xiumin on the corner of his mouth.Friends and families celebrated the happy moment.Xiumin and Luhan sat at a table trying to consume all that happened. 

"Xiumin" started Luhan "...nevermind.."

Xiumin shrugged at Luhan's unfinished remark then went back to world

 

 

 

-----

 

 

The next day Xiumin's items, every single one, was moved to the Lu family.Box after box after box after box, after like a trillion boxes the items were moved.Xiumin layed on a mattress, not caring who it belong to, and went to rest his eyes.At that same moment, Luhan got a call, a call from Sehun.

 

"Yes Sehunnie?"

"Come to the Bubble Tea Palace I got to tell you something.."

"...Okay..seems serious.."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(A/N: Sorry not updating...school..school..exo comeback..school..it's bringing me down! But that's for who that stayed this long! Hope you enjoyed! ^^ Up vote, subscribe all that happy stuff ^^ leave comments I guess? See you maybe next Sat or maybe later maybe sooner?^^