Un(Willingly) Arranged Marriage 13

(Un)Willingly Arranged Marriage

"Xiumin..why..the heck did you bring twenty plushies? "

'Well...' thought Xiumin 'I couldn't leave them at home Luhair, they will get lonely' Xiumin shrugged, then began packing his plushies in his bags, and cleaned the snacks he had.

"You're leaving? Did I say something?"

Xiumin shooked a no, then showed Luhan eating motions meaning dinner. 

"Oh okay, well I got to get to Sehu-home I mean, see you next week.And..make sure to find thr dumpling plushie I gave you! "

The bun nodded and gave Luhair shooing motion inferring yes yes you fart bag I will look for the plushie.

Luhan stood his ground for a few seconds then hugged Xiumin quickly before running away.

"Bye Xiumin!"

'Whatever' thought Xiumin.

 

-----

"Ahhh Xiumin dear! You're home..with your thousands of plushies..anyway did you hear?"

Xiumin shooked no.

"Well next week! You and Luhan dear, we are shopping for the cake and suits for the wedding! So exciting! I can't wait! Can you!"

'Ohhh that's what Luhair was talking about..' A nod was given to Mrs.Kim

After the chat Xiumin went to the stairs to his room, arranged his twenty plushies by name, then began looking for Mr.Fart Bag a.k.a the dumpling plushie.The bun took a full thirty minutes looking for the plushie, at last he found it.In the corner of his room under all his laundry. Xiumin placed Mr.Fart Bag between Mr.Eggnog and Mr.Giraffe. 

'There' thought Xiumin 'I now have a F for my collection'

 

-----

"Luhan dear! Is that you!"

"Yes mom, it's me."

"Oh! That's good! Help me with dinner will you?"

"Sure I nothing else to do."

Luhan put on a frilly pink apron around his waist then began chopping carrots. 

"So Luhan, you're pretty late.Where were you?"

'Well I was visiting Xiumin, then cuddled with Sehun while watching Titanic' thought the deer.

"Nothing just taking a stroll to think..that's all."

"Hmm, so Luhan honey, how do you like Xiumin so far, your mommy thinks you two make a cute couple!"

"Uhh" blushed Luhan lightly "he's okay..I guess.."

"Hmmm! I guess he's okay since he's making you blush huh?"

"M-mom it's just really hot in here! Don't jump to your crazy conclusions!"

"Luhan..the a/c is on..how is it hot? Ohhhhh! Xiumin! I got you son!"

"M-mom!"

 

-----

 

"Aachoo!"

"Awww Xiumin are you sick?"

Xiumin shooked no while rubbing his nose.

"Awww okay...oh! I know! Someone.Is.Talking.About.You! And that someone is Luhan dear! Goodness! I knew it!"

While blushing at his mother's embarrassing comment Xiumin shooked no for the millionth time that day.

"Okay! But let me live my fangirling life! Now hurry for dinner..and no plushies."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(A/N: Next chapter will be their shopping adventure ^^ Sehun mighy appear there..I think! ^^)

 

Do leave feedback ^^

 

Love you guys for staying this long! ♡