Un(Willingly) Arranged Marriage 12

(Un)Willingly Arranged Marriage

Two weeks has passed and now there are two weeks till the wedding. During the two weeks Luhan visits Sehun, go on dates with Sehun, just Sehun.As for Xiumin, he stills visits the beach.Sits on the flat rock, collect small shells, stares out on the horizon. He would sometimes buy a few snacks and bring some of his plushie to company him for his 'picnic' Just enjoying his moment, his phone began ringing.

 

'Well this person must be stupid' thought Xiumin 'I'm a freaking mute and they're calling me'

 

Xiumin answered waiting for the caller to speak. 

 

"Xiumin?"

 

Silence...

 

"Ahhh I forgot! You can't talk! Anyway! Look up!"

 

Xiumin looked up, but all he saw was the blue sky.He shooked his head hoping the mysterious caller saw him.

 

"No not straight up, turn around where the wall is then look up to the railing."

 

Xiumin looked to the location and in the distance he saw an outline of a person but didn't know the person outline or the owner's voice.He made a confused face at the outline, turn off his phone, sighed then went back to his snacks and plushies.After a few minutes Xiumin felt a person next to him on the flat rock, he turned his head and it was Luhair? Truth me told, he forgets names easily cause he can't even say anything.So the name was Luhair.Luhair took one of Xiumin's plushie amd began making the ears fold, Xiumin frowned at the action and quickly took Mr.Fannie out of Luhair's hands.Then shook his head in disapproval. 

 

"Ahaha, well sorry" said Luhair with his hands in the air "soo..how are you after this two weeks?"

 

The bun nodded and gave Luhair a thumbs up and back to the plushies he went.

 

"Are you always at the beach?"

 

Again, the bun gave a nod and a thumbs up then back to the plushies.

 

"Are you obsesse with plushies?"

 

At the sound of plushies, Xiumin shot his head up and nodded enthusiastically while holding Mr.Fannie up to show proof to Luhair.  Luhair smiled then a thought came through his mind.

 

"Speaking of plushies,  where's mine?"

 

The bun took a moment to think, then search in the right now pile of plushies to check if it's there, thought again then he shrugged.

 

"You..lost it?"

 

Xiumin nodded.

 

At this, Luhan heart sanked just a little and disappointment took over for a second on his face.

 

"Oh..okay then..aha I didn't lose yours.."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(A/N: Sorry for not updating..I just losted my vibe, but do make  sure to check out my one shot :))) I will update later in the night :))