Does He Remember?

Would Never Be Real

    The familiar man walks towards me smiling widely.

    "So, Jaejoong? How are you?" he says reaching out his hand for me to shake. I stare at it not wanting to touch him. When he finally understand I don't want to shake it, he pulls back clearing his throat. I feel the other members stare.

    This guy is my doctor? Maybe I will get my wish.

    They sit there awkwardly as I stare at the guy not answering him. A few minutes later he says,

    "Well...your cut was pretty deep. We had to give you 23 stitches to patch it up."

    I stare at him unfazed. Does he even recognize me? I don't know if I want him to or not.

    "I also came to tell Yoochun and Junsu that visiting time is over," the doctor says turning towards them. It's already night again? I slept the whole day? I glance at them nervously as they get up.

    Junsu sees me and ask me "Jae, will you be ok here or do you want one of us to stay?"

    I exchange glances with Yoochun and Junsu unsure.

    He probably doesn't even recognize you.

    But maybe he does.

     You don't know that. Stop being such a baby.

    I quickly shake my head. If they stay I'll just have to hear them talk to me about Yunho, and about how they 'understand what I'm going through'. I'm pretty sure the doctor doesn't recognize me anyways. He's shown no sign of remembering me.

    Junsu looks at me not fully persuaded but nods his head.

    "Bye then. Well be back tomorrow. Don't hurt yourself." he says looking at me worried. Him and Yoochun wave and then walk out. The doctor smiles (or grins?) at me as he follows them out. I feel my heart speed up as I begin to get nervous.

    Jae, your just imagining things. That's all.

   Maybe I should just sleep on it. I close my eyes slowly and quickly fall asleep. Sometimes you have to love the power of morphine.

                                                                         *            *            *

    I wake up to the feeling of someone kissing my neck. I quickly turn my head to see a figure beside me that I can't make out in the dark. Only the faint moonlight can help me see anything.

    "Miss me?" I hear a scratchy voice ask.

    I immediately punch the him in terror.

    He did remember me.

    I hear him hiss in pain, then suddenly he's on top of my pinning me to the small twin sized hospital bed. He puts pressure on my wrist causing waves of pain to run through my arm.

    "Hurt's doesn't it?" he growls. Then, he begins to.....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm tired and I can't think right now >.< I'll update tomorrow, I promise. Maybe even start that 2min fanfic. I hope you enjoy until the cliffhanger xD