Don't Forget Me

Would Never Be Real

    I wake up to the bright sun shining through my window. I cover my head with the pillow laying next to me. As I take a heavy sigh, I notice something in my hand. I lift the pillow off my face and open my hand to see the small cloth heart.

    Jaejoong...

    I sit up just as Changmin walks in. I immediatly blush remembering  what happened last night.

    I'm so pathetic.

    Changmin walks over to me smiling softly.

    "Good Morning hyung," he says with a hug. "You have a good sleep?" I nod, lying.

     My dreams were filled were filled with Jaejoong...but not the happy Jaejoong. A pained crying heart broken Jaejoong. I cringe to the thought , making Changmin look at me worried.

    "Ok...well manager hyung-nim needs to see us. You should hurry and get ready," he tells me. I nod and Changmin begins to walk away, but stops. He turns around with tear filled eyes, making me freeze.

    "Hyung...,"  he says his lip quivering, "Please get better. I hate to see you like this. I'm sure Jaejoong-hyung will forgive you. He does love you right?"

    I feel tears come rushing to my eyes and turn my head, looking down towards the floor.

    How could he still love me after what I did?

    "Hyung...," Changmin says in a soft whisper.

    "Changmin-ah...," I say holding back tears, "You should go get ready. Don't worry about me. Thanks for caring so much." I look up as I say the last sentence to see a single tear slip from Changmin's eye. He nods slowly and turns around. He walks out shutting the door softly behind him.

    I tighten my grip on the heart and stand up slowly.

    No matter what Jaejoong, I will never let you go.

    I place the heart on my bedside table gently with a sigh. I walk over to the closet and stare blankly at all of the different outfits I can choose from. Life would be so much easier if I never became a celebrity.

    I only continued training for Jaejoong...

    After staring for a few minutes, I decide to grab a button up shirt and a pair of jeans. I walk over to my bed and throw the clothes onto it.

    "Hyung," Changmin says cracking the door. "You should hurry. The car's already here." I nod my head and he shuts the door. I go as fast as I can in the mood I'm in to take off my pajamas and throw on my clothes. I put on some socks and shoes, then grab a jacket.

     Time to go see manager hyung-nim.

    I walk towards the door, but stop halfway. I turn around and look at the small heart sitting openly on the table.

    I can't leave you..

    I walk up to the table and pick up the heart. I take one last look at it before I carefully put it in my jeans pocket and run towards the door. When I open the door, I see Changmin walking around anxiously.

    He turns towards me and hands me my phone while saying "You almost forgot it." I nod a 'thank you' and put it in the opposite pocket of the heart. I rush out the door after Changmin, then lock it.

    "Hurry hyung!" he yells from ahead. I run to catch up with him and get in the car, handing him the keys. "Any later and we would have been in big trouble," he says, breathing hard.

    "Mianhae," I say trying to catch my breath. He puts the keys into his pocket and turns towards me.

    "Hyung, I'm so tired~" he whines.

    "I wonder why," I say with a small teasing smile. Changmin gasps and turns away, beet red.

    I chuckle and give a slight sigh.

    At least he has someone to love.

    The feeling of my phone vibrating in my pocket makes me jump. I dig in my pocket for my phone and look at the caller ID.

    Manager hyung-nim.

    I press the answer button and put the phone to my ear with a sigh.

    "Yeobusayo?" I answer.

    "Yunho, are you and Changmin almost here?" he asks me.

    "Neh...but what was so important that you had to call us here so early in the morning?"

    "You'll find out when you get here" he says roughly, then hangs up.

    I furrow my brows confused and curious as I put the phone back into my pocket.

    Why was his tone so harsh?

    Did something happen?

    "Hyung?" Changmin says tapping my shoulder. I jump coming back to reality. I turn towards him to see he stares at me with a mixture of curiousity and worry shown in his eyes.

    "It was just manager hyung-nim. He was wondering if we were on our way," I tell him. the worry in his eyes disappears, and he sighs in relief.

    He probably thought it was Jaejoong again.

    I close my eyes and take a deep breath.

    Don't think about him Yunho, don't think about him.

    I open my eyes when I hear Changmin's door open. A few seconds later my door opens and I get out to see our head building standing tall and proud in front of me. Changmin walks over to me with a tired yawn, and we walk in.

    We walk straight to manager hyun-nim's office and a working noona knocks on the door for us.

    "Yunho-sshi and Changmin-sshi are here."

    "Let them in," a gruff voice answers.

    The working noona opens the door, and we walk in to manager hyung-nim staring at us with a stressful expression.

    "Take a seat," he says motioning to two chairs in front of his desk.

    We both sit down and I see Changmin's anxious face out of the corner of my eye. Manager hyung-nim clears his throat, then takes a loud sigh.

    "I'll just get straight to the point," he says in a stern tone.I shuffle in my chair a bit, uncomfortable in the nerve wrecking silence.

    "Yoochun and Junsu came by last night..." he says staring off into another world.

    I freeze and my heart beats hard in my chest.

    Mwo?

    My hands tighten on the arms of the chairs, turning my knuckles white. I begin to tremble from the shock.

    "I don't know how they could dare. They left us for their own selfish reasons," hyung-nim hisses.

    My head shoots up and I give him a glare so frightening it could scare the devil himself.

    "Don't you ever say that again," I growl. I feel tears of anger come to me and my trembling worsens. I stand up and begin to walk to the door, but I feel someone grab my arm.

    I turn to see Changmin holding onto me with a frightened expression.

    "Hyung, please calm down. you know how you get when your angry," he pleads.

    I feel sadness, but the anger in my heart still overpowers every other emotion. I snatch my arm from Changmin's grip and open the door, but stop before I shut it.

    "And hyung-nim... I'm warning you not to talk about Yoochun and Junsu in a bad way ever again. Matter of fact, I don't even want their names coming from your filthy mouth again. Also, if you ever say anything about Jaejoong..." I turn my head and look him in the eye "You won't even have time to take it back."

    I turn back around and slam the door behind me. As I charge down the hallway, people give me frightened stares.

    Stare all you wnat. You guys did this to me.

    I walk into the men's bathroom and lock the door. Then I let out a loud yell of anger. I see my reflection and immediatly punch it, making the glass break under my knuckles. My blood drips down the mirror as I breath heavily with anger.

    "I'm sorry Jaejoong... I should've came with you," I say beginning to cry. The pain of not having him with me comes to me again and I fall to the ground clutching my chest. The tears continue to fall until I remember the little heart. I dig in my pocket with my unwounded hand and pull it out.

    I stare at the blurry looking heart in my trembling hands, then close my eyes.

    Jaejoong... please don't hate me. I still love you... I'm sorry... Please, please...

    Don't forget me.