You Don't Love Me...

Would Never Be Real

    I follow Junsu into him and Yoochun share. He closes the door and turns towards me his arms crossed and head down. I stare at him not even wanting to be here.

    "Yoochun and I went to SM's head building today," he says in a whisper.

    My jaw drops and my eyes go wide.

    They what???

    "Why?" I squeak.

    He looks up at me nervously with a slight frown. He sighs and turns around.

     "Never mind. I shouldn't have told you. I should have listened to Yoochun," he tells me.

    As he puts his hand on the doorknob, I grab his shoulder roughly.

    "Why?" I say with a forceful tone. Him and Yoochun went to our enemies headquarters, and they're not getting away with it so easily.

    He freezes, then slowly turns towards me. He gives me an intense stare before finally answering me.

    "To see if we could let Yunho see you," he says quietly.

    I drop my hand immediately and stare at him like he's crazy.

    He is crazy.

    I have to give them respect though. They did try to help me. It wouldn't matter though. I'll always be alone.

    "Mianhaeyo" he says look at me, guilty eyes red.

    I calm myself down then shake my head. "Don't worry about it. You tried to help me. Thank you." He looks at me shocked. I'm sure he didn't expect that from the recent way I've been acting.

    I nod at him and walk out. I hear Yoochun talking quietly to someone in the kitchen. I curiously peek into the kitchen to see Yoochun talking on the phone. He closes his eyes and rubs his temple in a stressed way. I see him and hang up with a sigh.

    Just as I am about to step into the kitchen to confront him, the phone rings.

    Damn. He got lucky again.

    I run to the phone and quickly pick up before Yoochun can. He tries to stop me but it's too late.

    "Yeobusayo?" I ask.

    At that moment, I wish he would have stopped me.

    "This is Jung Yunho. This number has called many times and I was wondering if it's someone I know," the voice on the other line says. I freeze with shock. I see Yoochun staring at me with a defeated expression.

     "Yeobusayo?" I hear Yunho say on the other line.

    I feel tears rush to my eyes as I say his name.

    "Y-Y-Yunho?" I say stuttering.

    "Yeh?" Yunho asked confused. "Is this another fan. I've told you to stop calling. I don't want to-"

    "It's Jaejoong..." I say softly. The other end of the line goes silent then Yunho's loud voice sounds again.

    "Don't play with me! Who is this?"

    "It really is," I say trying to be calm. "Remember how we used to play around on the phone even though we were in the same room next to each other?" I ask trying my hardest to prove it's me while thinking of the first thing that comes to mind.

     "Jaejoong..." he says softly. I feel my heart speed up to his soft voice. "What do you want?" he asks in a cold tone. My heart drops and I feel empty.

    I know he didn't love me anymore.

    "I just-just..." I say as tears spill over me eyes.

    "Whatever. Don't call again." he says before hanging up.

    I immediately fall to the ground and begin to sob heavily in pain. My hearts never ached so badly. Yoochun runs over to me and pulls me into a strong hug. I lay into his chest weakly.

    "Don't worry, everything will be OK. You'll find somebody better," he whispers softly.

    But all he whispered to me are lies.

    Everything will not be OK, and I will never find a man like,

                    Jung Yunho...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone. It's been a while, so for my laziness, I have a suprise for you next chapter so hurry to the next chapter :D (when I'm done uploading it).