The starting

Fighting Seven.

 

"Yu min ah! Kimberly~!" Your friends called. It was just a simple day. You and your bandmates were practicing the new song you wrote.

"Wae?" Your bestfriend answered. Well, Although you treat each other as bestfriends, you can't avoid the fact that theres this person whom you treat as your best best best friend. And that was her. Your best Best best friend, Kimberly Lee. Kimberly is the daughter of a famous, REALLY famous man named Lee Soo Man. But she is not like those brats who acts like es. Instead, she was a very happy and really kind person.

"I'm hungry." One of your bandmates, Amber said. Amber is a tomboy. But NOT that tomboy to have a girlfriend. Its just she dresses like a guy and acts like a guy. Well, not really act as a guy. Amber's parents died in a plane crash when she was 8. It was their vacation in Korea that time. But her parents decided to go home early, leaving Amber with her Aunt. She never went back to China because it only reminds her of her past, which she wants to forget.

"And what do you expect me to do?" You said, while your eyebrow raised. You're just a simple girl who loves playing guitars and writes songs. Your parents were always at Japan. Since their business was built in Japan. You had no problems with it. As long as you and your parents communicate often and they trust you.

"Cook ramen for us!" Victoria cried. Victoria is actually Chinese. Together with Amber. Victoria lived in here for 2 years. She was an exchange student but suddenly started living here. Why? Because Victoria's parents kicked her out. Yes. She was kicked out when she was just 13 or 14. Victoria introduced her Korean boyfriend to her parents- which turned out to be the son of their rivals. Victoria's parents asked her to choose. Whether her boyfriend or her parents. And yes, she picked her boyfriend. Thats why she's been living in Korea.

"I'm too lazy to cook." You said.

"Please?" Luna showed me her "Puppy dog eyes" look which I can never resist. Luna is well, An orphan. She is a scholar student in your school. Which means she's very intelligent. Luna never really liked school before and was planning to stop her school life. Then you came. You and Luna became really good friends and you encouraged her to continue. She was hesitating at first. But eventually gave up. She continued to study and she's here now.

"I'll buy the drinks." Krystal grinned. Well, Krystal is the sister of a famous singer, Jessica of Girl's generation. Krystal was actually the one who was supposed to be in Jessica's place but she rejected them and told that her sister needs it more than her. Krystal was a lovable sister and friend, but she has this scary, cold stare that would really burn your soul. She's the coldest person in your group. But she only shows this look infront of other people but not with her friends.

"Aish. Alright." You finally agreed.

"Yay! Yuminnie's making rameeenn~!" Sulli shouted and danced without music. Amber and the rest did the same. You laughed at their silliness. Sulli is like you. Her parents away from her. She also had freedom. Like you. Her life is like a twin of yours. But sadly, you and Sulli are not related.

"So lets go?" Kim asked.

"Lets go!" Everyone said, holding their instruments.

-----------

"Ahhh~ Its really cold outside." You said while keeping your guitar in place.

"I'll just buy the drinks." Krystal said.

"I'll come with you!" Luna raised her hand. "I also need to take something from my house."

"Alright then. Bye guys. We'll come back. Come on Luna." Krystal said while waving at us.

"Okay. So I'll make the ramen now." You said as you stood up.

"Min ah. I'll help you." Kim said and stood up too.

"Fine. Sulli, Amber and Vic, if you dare to ruin my things, I swear I'll stop cooking the ramen." You said to them and went to the kitchen.

"Don't worry, Yu! We'll just watch tv here!" You heard Vic said.

 

"So Min ah." Kim said while standing near you. She was just looking at you cooking and didn't even help. Tch.

"Yes?" You said while tasting the ramen.

"Theres this Battle of the bands. Do you know about it?" Kim looked at you with curious eyes.

"Yes. I knew about it. I still didn't give our forms yet. But I'll give it soon. I still need to discuss with the girls about the song we'll use." You said while carefully sliding the noodles in the plate.

"So how about we discuss it today?" Kim asked as she prepare the table.

"Thats what I'm planning. GUYS! FOOD IS READY~!" You shouted for them to hear. Krystal and Luna came already with the drinks.

"Waaaaah~" Sulli's eyes twinkled at the sight of the ramen.

"Come on, Sulli. Its just ramen." You said while sitting down.

"Its not just ramen, Yu. Its the most special ramen in the world." Vic said and sat down too.

"And why is that?" You asked and ate some of the noodles.

"Because the great Park Yu Min cooked it." Luna said and started eating.

You just chuckled on what Luna said. Everyone sat down and ate the ramen you cooked. It suddenly became silent.

"So." Krystal broke the silence. Everyone looked at her, telling her to continue on what she's supposed to say.

"How about we have a sleep over tonight? Pajama party?" She continued while wiggling her eyebrows.

"Sounds fun!" Amber said. "Pajama party!" She added.

So yeah. The sleep over was settled. They'll sleep at your place tonight. You were fine with it. As long as they don't be too loud. They might disturb your neighbors.

"We'll just take our pajamas and come back, okay?" Kim said while putting her shoes on.

"I'll bring popcorns too!" Sulli suggested.

The seven of you were actually neighbors. Not just simple neighbors. All seven of you lived in a rooftop house. Yes. Each one of you own a house- a rooftop house.

---

You and your bandmates, knew each other for 3 years now. At first, it was just you and Kim. You met each other because the seven of you were cleaning the school grounds. It was a punishment. On that day, the seven of you cursed the teachers too much and became friends. You and your six friends became a band when you played a guitar infront of them. One by one, they told you that they can also play different kinds of instruments. Kim and Luna were in charge of the guitars. Amber in drums, Sulli in piano, Victoria in bass(She's very good at it), Krystal in violin and You in vocals. You play the guitar while singing. Your band name is Fighting seven. You write the songs for your band since it was your hobby.

"Guys. Theres a Battle of the band next month." You said while they were playing cards.

"Yeah. I saw it. Why?" Sulli asked.

"You're so dumb. Isn't it obvious that we're participating?" Luna said and slapped-not that hard- her forehead.

"Oooooh~" Sulli said while caressing her forehead.

"So have you decided the song we're going to use?" Krystal asked.

"I'm not sure. I need your help." You said.

"We'll help you. Show us the songs." Amber said.

"Since we need to play two songs, I'll show you four songs." You took your guitar and started strumming some chords.

"Heres the first one. This is for the side category." You strummed and sang the song. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=O829F3q4IlM

"Heres the second one." http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WWPSJUfIick

"Both's nice actually. Its hard to choose." Victoria said and the others nodded.

"How about the other two songs?" Kim asked.

"This is for the main category." http://youtu.be/-6S9WNunDi8

"Here's the sec--" You were supposed to say something when Amber stopped you.

"STOP! The first one is perfect." She said. The others nodded.

"Yeah. I like the first one." Krystal said and smiled. Oh how you love that smile.

"Alright then. We'll use that song for the main category." You said while writing some notes in a paper.

"How about for the side category?" You asked them.

"When is the submission date?" Victoria asked.

"Hmm.. Next week. Wae?"

"Then lets decide next time. I'm sleepy." Luna whined.

"And besides... Its 12 in the morning too! We have school tomorrow!" Sulli exclaimed.

"Alright then. Lets sleep." You said as you lay down and pull your blanket up. You checked the others and you saw them sleeping soundly. You just smiled and slept too.

 

------------------

A/N : Is it good? No? /shy/