The characters.

Fighting Seven.

YOU/ Yu Min Park. (16)

You are just a simple girl who likes playing guitar and writing songs. Your parents are not staying with you since they're in Japan. Why? Because their business is built in Japan. You had no problems with it. As long as they trust you and communicates with you. You love your friends so much. You are incharge of vocals in your band.

Kimberly Lee. (16)

Well, Although you treat your bandmates as bestfriends, you can't avoid the fact that theres this person whom you treat as your best best best friend. And that was her. Your best Best best friend, Kimberly Lee. Kimberly is the daughter of a famous, REALLY famous man named Lee Soo Man. But she is not like those brats who acts like es. Instead, she was a very happy and really kind person. She's incharge of the guitars along with Luna.

Victoria Song. (17)

Victoria is actually Chinese. Together with Amber. Victoria lived in here for 2 years. She was an exchange student but suddenly started living here. Why? Because Victoria's parents kicked her out. Yes. She was kicked out when she was just 13 or 14. Victoria introduced her Korean boyfriend to her parents- which turned out to be the son of their rivals. Victoria's parents asked her to choose. Whether her boyfriend or her parents. And yes, she picked her boyfriend. Thats why she's been living in Korea. Even if she is the oldest, you and your friends don't call her unnie. Why? Because she thinks that shes too young to be called Unnie. She's incharge of the bass.

Amber Liu. (16)

Amber is a tomboy. But NOT that tomboy to have a girlfriend. Its just she dresses like a guy and acts like a guy. Well, not really act as a guy. Amber's parents died in a plane crash when she was 8. It was their vacation in Korea that time. But her parents decided to go home early, leaving Amber with her Aunt. She never went back to China because it only reminds her of her past, which she wants to forget. She's incharge of the drums.

Luna Park. (16)

Luna is well, An orphan. She is a scholar student in your school. Which means she's very intelligent. Luna never really liked school before and was planning to stop her school life. Then you came. You and Luna became really good friends and you encouraged her to continue. She was hesitating at first. But eventually gave up. She continued to study and she's here now. Shes incharge of the guitar and vocals too.

Sulli Choi. (15)

Sulli is like you. Her parents away from her. She also had freedom. Like you. Her life is like a twin of yours. But sadly, you and Sulli are not related. She is incharge of the piano.

Krystal Jung. (15)

Krystal is the sister of a famous singer, Jessica of Girl's generation. Krystal was actually the one who was supposed to be in Jessica's place but she rejected them and told that her sister needs it more than her. Krystal was a lovable sister and friend, but she has this scary, cold stare that would really burn your soul. She's the coldest person in your group. But she only shows this look infront of other people but not with her friends. She's incharge of the violin. Sometimes, in guitars too.

EXO.

A group who sings and dances together. A group full of charisma. Exo consists of 12 members.

INFINITE.

A boy band who can play instruments very well. A band full of charisma. Infinite consists of 7 members.