Exo and Infinite.

Fighting Seven.

 

"Wake up!" You said while shaking Kim and the others. It was already morning. And you still have school later. But your friends won't wake up.

"Ungh. What time is it?" Amber whined and covered her face with a pillow.

"Its 7:30." You said and everybody woke up. It was actually 7 AM. But knowing them, They will not wake up unless you say its 7:30. Your school starts at 8 AM.

"BWOH?! I'll shower first!" Sulli said and ran to the bathroom.

"SULLI~! I want to shower first too!" Luna said to Sulli while frowning.

"Mehrong~!" Sulli said and stuck her tongue out.

"Aish." Krystal said and ruined her hair.

"We're late." Victoria said while pouting.

"Its still 7 AM." You said and waited for their reaction.

"I know. We're lat-- wait. WHAT?!" Kim shouted. Everybody looked at you, well, except Sulli ofcourse.

"You lied?! Again?!" You heard Sulli shouted from the bathroom.

"If I didn't say 7:30, you guys will not even bother. In that way, we WILL be late." You said with a serious face.

"Aiish! My dream was so beautiful. You ruined it." Amber said and lay down again.

You shrugged. "Just imagine it later. We need to go to school." 

"Ah waeee?!" Krystal whined but stood up.

"If we have good attendance, we can participate in Battle of the Bands." You informed them.

"Alright." Victoria said and went to the bathroom. "SULLI! Don't sleep in there! We need to go to school."

"Arraseo!" Sulli shouted and you can hear the water drops in the bathroom.

"Lets make breakfast then." Kim said and stood up too.

-----

"Oh. I heard that theres this band, a boy band, who will be studying in our school." Luna said while we were walking.

"Really?" Sulli said.

"Yeah. I heard that they're good-looking and famous too." Luna added.

"Tss. Who cares. So lets go to CNBLUE after school? I need Minhyuk oppa to teach me how to be more good in drums." Amber said while grinning.

"Yeah! I kinda have a little problem in bass." Victoria said.

"Alright then! Lets go to CNBLUE oppas." You said while walking backwards.

"I'm excited. We should be classmates!" You blabbered, not bothering if you bump into someone.

"Yu min. Theres someone behind you. Stop walking like that." Krys said with her cold look.

"Really? Alright. I'll turn." You were about to turn around when you suddenly bumped into someone.

"Yah. Watch where you're going." Some jerk said.

You look up to him. He was so pretty! "Yah. You saw me walking right? YOU should have avoided me." You said while pointing at him.

"She's right, Luhan." Another guy said from behind and smiled at you. He's kind, you thought.

"Tsk. Just leave her alone. We're late." Another guy said. Why is he wearing eyeliner? Is he gay? You thought.

The Luhan guy looked down to you. "You're lucky you're cute" He said while smirking.

"Tsk. Move. We're late too." You said. You looked back and saw the rest of your bandmates looking at you.

"Lets go." You said and passed through them.

When you were already far from them, you heard Sulli squealed.

"Those guys were SO handsome!" She said while smiling,

"Whats handsome about them?" You said.

"Sulli was right. They were cute." You heard Krys said. You were shocked. It was the first time she said that a guy was cute.

"Krystal? Even you?" Victoria said.

"Wae? They are good looking" She said and shrugged.

"Ah meolla. Lets forget about them and lets go to school" you said and entered your school.

---

"Ungh. Math ate my brain" Luna said and sat on the chair.

"Me too." Sulli said while frowning.

"Lets just eat and forget about math!" You said and start eating. It was your lunch break. Your previous class, math, had eaten your brain. It was so boring and you can't understand a thing.

"I'm so hungry!" Amber said and started eating too.

"Do you even underst--" Vic-unnie was supposed to say something but was cut off when alot of girls shouted.

"What was that?" Krys asked and looked at the girls who went to the door of the canteen.

"L-oppa! You're so handsome! Be miiinnneee!!!" Girl 1 shouted.

"Sungjong! I can be your noona!!!" Girl 2 shouted

"Sunggyu! You look so young!" Girl 3 shouted.

"Eh? That was weird." Sulli said.

You looked around. You can see that your group were the only girls who were sitting. And some boys whose face were jealous.

"It must be the new boy band, Infinite." Luna said.

You shrugged. "Who cares. I'm hungry." You said and started eating again.

You glanced at the door and saw 7 handsome men walking. You even saw a guy who winked at you. Eww. You thought. 

"Hi girls." The one who winked at you sat beside you. Your table was actually big. Since you can't find a table which had seven chairs only.

"Who are you?" Krys asked with her cold stare.

"Woah. Easy babe. We just sat here because there's no tables left." A guy said and winked at Krystal. 

"I'm Woohyun." The guy who winked at you said. 

"I'm Dongwoo." The guy who winked at Krys said.

One by one, they introduced themselves. The one who has pink hair is Sungjong. The one who looks old is Sunggyu. The one who was tall is Sungyeol. The one who keeps dancing is Hoya. And the one who has this icy cols stare like Krys is L. Weird name. You thought.

"What do you mean there's no more tables?" You asked and looked around. He was right. There were no more tables.

"See? Let us sit here, babe." The one who winked at Krys, Dongwoo, said.

"Bwoh?! Go find your own seats. Next time, come early so you won't sit on others seats." Kim said and hissed. 

"Yah. You--" Vic-unnie was supposed to say something but was cut off because of the loud screams of the girls, again.

"Luhan-oppa! You look manly!" Girl 1 shouted.

"Sehunniee~ Noona will treat you bubble tea!" Girl 2 shouted.

"Tao-Oppa! Teach me Wu Shu!" Girl 3 shouted.

"Aish. Whats was that?!" Krys shouted in frustration.

That Sungyeol guy chuckled. "So Exo is studying here too."

"Exo? Whats that?" Luna asked Sungyeol

"Its a group name. They have 12 members." Sungyeol said.

"Why are they so many?" Sulli asked, amazed at how many they were.

"I don't know. But they are good looking." Dongwoo said.

"Are you gay?!" Krys shouted.

"What if I am?" Dongwoo said while using his girl voice.

Krys showed her disgusted face. "Whatever."

And then again, You saw 12 handsome men coming out from the door. You saw the guy who bumped you earlier. Its him! You thought. You saw him look at you and whispered something at s. You saw them take their own chairs and walked towards your table.

"What are they doing?" Amber whispered to you

You shrugged. "I have no idea." 

You saw them place their chairs near your table. That Pretty looking guy sat beside you and glared at Woohyun.

"What are YOU doing here?" You asked that tall guy who bumped at you.

"We're here to be friends!" A guy who looked like a troll said.

"Bwoh?!" Sulli said.

"Yes. I'm Luhan." The pretty looking guy said and winked at you.

And slowly, they introduced themselves. The one who looks like a troll is Chen. The guy who smiled at you earlier is D.O. And the guy who wears eyeliner is Baekhyun.  And the rest, well, sice they were too many, You forgot their names.

"What are you doing here?" Luhan asked Woohyun.

"Why? Am I not allowed here? We were here first. You should go away." Woohyun said and put his arms around you while smirking.

"Well, we met them first. Maybe you should go away." Luhan said and held your hands. 

"Then lets ask Yu Min." Woohyun asked. Okaaay. How did he know my name? You thought.

"Alright. Yu Min, who should go away?" Luhan asked you and held your hands tighter. 

Okaaaaay. This is awkward. Who should I choose?! You shouted in your mind.