CNBLUE

Fighting Seven.

"Choose Luhan. He's such a cutie. And s are kinda fun too." Victoria whispered to you.

"NO! Woohyun seems a sweet guy and I like the humor of s." Luna said.
The both of them started to argue on who you should choose.  

"Okay. I have no idea who the heck you guys are so there's no way I'm choosing anyone." You said and started eating.

"How about both of you can stay and you can find your own chairs tomorrow?" Amber asked.

"Alright then. Now let us eat." Sulli said and ate too. You started eating the food you brought when you noticed something. 

"How can I eat when both of you are staring?" You said at Woohyun and Luhan who keeps on staring at you.

"Oh. I'm sorry." The both of them said and looked away. You just hissed and started 
eating again. After a minute, you noticed something, again.

"Can you guys quit staring? I'm trying to eat here." You said and glared at Woohyun and Luhan. 

"Mhmm... I don't think I can do that." Woohyun said while smiling.

You raised an eyebrow. "And why is that?" 

"Because you're so pretty." Luhan added.

"Your eyes are shining more brightly than the sun." Woohyun continued.

"Your cheeks that puffs when you stuff foods inside your cheek."

"Your hair that naturally falls when you bend."

"Your nose which isn't pointy nor flat. Its perfect."

"And your lips which is so kissable." Both Luhan and Woohyun said while grinnig.

Your friends started laughing so hard because of what they said. You, ofcourse, felt embarrassed.

"Okay thats enough. I'm going back to class. Lets go." You said. You grabbed your bag and started walking away from the two groups. You felt that your friends was following you so you didn't bother to look back.

--------

"Let's go to CNBLUE oppas now~" Krystal whined. Why? Because she wanted to see her crush, Minhyuk.

"Aish. Ya, Krystal Jung. Can you stop whining? We are going to CNBLUE oppas. Just wait." The eldest, Victoria said. 

"Unnie~ I want to see Minhyuk~ Let's go noooow~" Krystal ignored what Victoria said and continued whining. This time, she was clinging her arms to you.

"Unnie~ Unnie~ Unnie~" Krystal said while poking your cheek.

"Aish. Alright. Just stop what you're doing, okay? Let's go now." Kim said and started walking. She was probably pissed off too.

"Yay~! I'm going to see Minhyuk oppa~!" Krystal said and danced. You and your friends just laughed because of her dance.

"Yah. Pfft. If you continue dancing like that, Minhyuk oppa will not even look at you." Sulli said and laughed.

"Yah. Minhyuk oppa--" Krystal was supposed to say something but then someone interrupted her.

"Who is Minyuk oppa?" Woohyun said and slid his arms around your waist. You and your friends suddenly stopped walking because of him. He was supposed to lean closer but then someone stopped him from doing so.

"Ya. Take your hands off my babe." Luhan said and pushed Woohyun.

"Hi babe." Luhan put his arms around your shoulders and was supposed to kiss your cheek when Woohyun pushed him.

"Yah. Stay away from MY babe." 

"What? YOUR babe? Pfft. You've got to be kidding me."

"Why? Is there any problem?" 

"Yes. Because Minnie is MY babe." 

"Hah. In your face. You look like a girl. Maybe YOU'RE the babe."

Luhan gasped then smirked. "You want me to show you my manliness?" 

"Manliness? Tsk. Maybe being girly." Woohyun said and started singing a barbie song.

"You're really getting on my nerves." Luhan said while gritting his teeth. He was supposed to punch Woohyun but then you stopped him. You don't want any trouble.

"Yah. If you both are planning to fight, make sure its not in front of me or my girls." You said while glaring at them. You were pissed, so you left Luhan, Woohyun and their groups alone. Since CNBLUE's practice room wasn't that far, you and your friend reached early. 

"Hello? Yonghwa oppa~ Its us." You said on the speaker.

"Oh? Yu Min-ah~" Jungshin opened the door and let you in. You and your friends comfortably sat on the big couch while you heard loud noises on one of the rooms. CNBLUE was probably practicing. You watched them playing as they were letting their feelings out while banging the drums or strumming the electric guitar or bass. You felt happy. CNBLUE were the group who taught you and your friends to play in harmony. Ofcourse, you and your friends weren't that perfect in playing the instruments. So they taught you, Amber, Krystal, Luna, Sulli, Victoria and Kim more better than before. 

"Hi Yu Min and friends~!" Yonghwa said. He is the leader of CNBLUE. He and Jonghyun taught you how to write songs. While Minhyuk taught Amber drums(thats why Krystal is very jealous of Amber.) Jungshin taught Victoria bass, Yonghwa also taught Sulli piano and Jonghyun taught Kim, Luna and you in guitars. 

"Hi oppa~" You said to Yonghwa. You and your friends are really close to CNBLUE. Since they acted like a bridge to your dreams. They supported your band. They saw the "potential" as what they said.

"What makes you come here?" Jonghyun said. He used to be your crush before. But it all changed when he said that he was in a relationship with Juniel. You didn't want to be the bad girl and steal him away. 

"Practice!" Sulli shouted.

Yonghwa oppa smiled. "Kids. Alright then. Lets practice."

Hearing that, all seven of you gathered around and started playing while CNBLUE was watching.

"Amber. Don't twirl your stick in the middle of your performance. Do it before the second verse. And move your head too. Feel the beat."

"Krystal, don't let the audience see that you're tired because of standing. Smile, Krystal."

"Don't be a statue, Victoria. Move. Feel the music."

"Kim and Luna, don't be too harsh on the guitars. Your string might bring anytime. Be smooth."

"Sulli, you need to feel the music. You're playing the piano. You're not just pressing some keys."

"And Min-ah, Let the music enter your soul. You're the main vocalist. The audience must feel your song."

"Okay. Done!" Minhyuk announced.

"You're improving. All of you. I'm impressed." Yonghwa said.

"Looks like you're just one step ahead of success." Jonghyun said and smiled.

Jungshin just gave a thumbs up. He was happy, you can see it in his face.

"So, since all of us are tired, let's go eat some grilled meat." 

-----------

"How is it?" Victoria asked

"Mhm... Yummy~" Sulli said.

You, your band and CNBLUE were at a meat restaurant. Yonghwa ordered a lot of meats and some sojus too, for them only. 

"I can eat this all day." Krystal said dreamily.

You took a bite and you felt like you're in heaven. It was too yummy! Plus, Victoria was cooking. It became more delicious.

"Eat all you can, girls. Its my treat." Jonghyun said and smiled, showing off his dimples.

"Waaaaah. Oppa, can I have some of your soju?" Luna asked.

"No. You can't have this. You're still a minor." 

Luna pouted but still obeyed what Jungshin oppa told.

"Oh my god." Amber said while looking at the door. You, your band and CNBLUE looked where Amber was looking. You can say that they were pretty shocked too.

"They're here." Victoria said. 

"Exo and Infinite." You whispered.