Bad Day

It starts with a BANG!

It's been a week since Niel left the Bang's estate. C.A.P's mom still couldn't accept Niel leaving the house. C.A.P's mom really like Niel a lot and wants the 2 boys to be an item. Without the rest knowing, she been contacting Niel secretly, updating Niel every single thing about C.A.P for the past 1 week.

Though Niel said that he wanted to start anew, but he couldn't in fact. He was glad that C.A.P's mom is still contacting him despite disappointing the elder. So, Niel heard from the elder that C.A.P is going to have his entry examination at Seoul University. This will be the last examination he sits, all hope will be on this. Though he had sitted for several examinations at several universities, this is first choice and last choice.

C.A.P's mom tipped off Niel about the examination time and what time will C.A.P be leaving the house. Niel has it all planned and he waited outside the school to see C.A.P enters the university with his own eyes.

Niel was wearing a cap and shades, standing outside the school gate, pretending to be waiting for someone. 

"Bang-omma, I am waiting outside the school gate now.", Niel texted the spy.

"Minsoo said he is about 1 metres away from the school, be careful, don't let he see you!", Mom replied.

True enough, Niel could see the familiar figure approaching. Niel's heart was beating fast knowing C.A.P is coming near him. It's been 7 days and it was the first time I have not seen him for so many days. Niel becomes emotional but he controlled himself as he doesn't want to affect C.A.P's mood.

C.A.P walked past Niel and entered the school gate. Niel watches as his guy walks further and further away from him.

Niel felt relieved and was about to leave when he suffers a sudden lower abdomen pain. He had this pain on and off since a few days ago. He thought it might be the normal stomachache as he been munching on junk food for the past 1 week. But today this pain is so unbearable. The poor guy turned pale and drop to the ground, kneeling, with his arms guarding the tummy.

"Are you ok?", a passer-by asked.

"I--I'm okay, just let me be in this position for a while", Niel replied, holding his pain.

"Hey, anyone who has any medical knowledge can give some help? Someone outside the school is having some problem!", Niel could hear someone shouting for help in the school compound.

"What happened?", it was C.A.P.

"If you can help, follow me please", the stranger guide C.A.P to the victim.

"He looks really pale and in great pain, but he doesn't want any help", the stranger continued.

"Hey, are you okay to let me take a look?", C.A.P tapped on the victim's shoulder.

Niel looked up and he saw C.A.P! 

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE? YOU SHOULD BE SITITNG FOR EXAM RIGHT NOW!", Niel exclaimed.

"I should be asking you that. I will bring you to the hospital", C.A.P was getting ready to piggyback Niel.

'No, please go back to sit your exam, it is very important, please, I don't want to cause you any trouble, this is gonna be a big trouble.", Niel was pushing C.A.P away, and then fainted onto C.A.P's lap.

C.A.P carried the boy and bought him to the nearest hospital.

C.A.P informed Niel's dad and his family about Niel's hospitalistion.

They rushed to the hospital as fast as they could. When they reached, they didn't saw C.A.P. They thought he may have rush back to school for exam.

They were waiting for Niel to wake up then they saw C.A.P enteres the room.

"Oh my god, why are you still here?", Mom asked.

"Well, by the time I reached here, I had no time to go back to sit for exam so I gave up.", C.A.P answered.

Both of them argued till they woke Niel up with the noise they made.

"Niel, you are awake! Thank god! How are you feeling?", Dad hugged Niel.

"I'm okay. C.A.P sent me here, but I think he should be taking exam now.", Niel replied to the worried members and apologised.

"I'm here", C.A.P jumped in.

"This pabo didn't went back to sit for his exam, his dad sure gonna jump when he hears this", Mom added with anger.

"I'm sorry C.A.P and Bang-omma. I gave you two trouble again. I'm really a jinx to C.A.P. I shouldn't have go to see him and nothing will happen.....", Niel was crying and self blaming and he sent everyone out of his room, too shameful to face the rest.

C.A.P didn't think it was Niel's fault. He is sitting for the exams for the parents' sake. To him, he still have not decide what to do, so he is just taking chances to see what he gets. But C.A.P isn't the kind enough type to tell them to Niel.

Later, he joined the rest and went home.

By then, Dad is already at home sitting in the livng room waiting for C.A.P.

"Come in to my room, we got to talk", Dad spoke in a serious tone.

C.A.P follows after his Dad.

"Why didn't you went back to take the exam? Don't you know that this exam is very important? Our family business is on you. What you did is very selfish and irresponsible. I cannot accept that behaviour and attitdue." Dad starts to give his lecture.

"Like I told Mom, there wasn't enough time for me to rush back, even if I could, I would not be able to do well as there won't be enough time for me to finish the paper. Plus, I have no interest in our family business. I have decided to learn medicine and I am going to find a good medical school.", C.A.P replied firmly.

"What? I'm already at the age to retire, if you are not going to take over me, then who will? I placed my hope on you and this is what I get?!".

Dad was very agitated by then, he stood up and banged on the table. His face started to turn red, his chest started to feel tight. Breathing becomes heavier and cold sweats are breaking out. 

C.A.P anticipated that his Dad gonna get a heart attack. He quickly grabs those standby GTN given by the family doctor and asked his Dad to it under his tongue. He then helped his Dad to the sofa and called 911.

Soon, the ambulance came. C.A.P explained the whole suituation to the paramedics and they praised C.A.P for his quick instinct for a novice. They sent the Dad to the nearest hopsital and was warded for further observation.

The doctor told the family that C.A.P saves his Dad's life. If nothing was done, he would have suffer a heart attack and may get a or died. The doctor added that even a medical student may not be able to stay calm and think during this kind of suituation. He praised C.A.P that he will be a good doctor.

The family thanked the doctor.

"Minsoo, I think the doctor is right. If it weren't you, I won't be right here talking to you. I am selfish too for not considering your interest and forced you to go to a path you didn't like. You should go to a medical school and don't worry about our family business." Dad confessed.

C.A.P was quiet. He thinks that he should take over the family business as he can see that now his Dad's health is not as good as before. It will be too much for his body to handle such a big company. Too much stress will add more burden to the heart.

"I will think about it, you should take a rest", C.A.P replied.

Dad was discharged after 3 days.

 


Sorry I took really long for this chapter. I was kinda out of inspiration and forgot some part of the story line in the drama. So I added some storyline from the anime version as well. Hope it is still good ^^ Thank you for reading. Please comment, subscribe, upvote, anything!