10 Feet

It starts with a BANG!

It was morning and C.A.P's mom had prepared breakfast for all the family. Niel feels a little better after the sleep and does not feel that nervous upon seeing C.A.P this close, even though the thoughts of him living in the same house as C.A.P drives him crazy.

"I'm full, I'm off to school now", said C.A.P who swallowed the last mouthful of milk.

"Ah, Niel is finishing, walk to school with him.", said Mom.

"I'm done too!", said Niel who got up quickly.

"Whatever, just get going." C.A.P looked into Niel coldly and walks to the door step.

Niel followed behind.

C.A.P was walking very fast and Niel almost had to run after him.

"Don't come so near to me. In the house I let you to do so because of my parents. When we are outside, you are to stay 10 feet away from me. Understand?", C.A.P turned to Niel, waiting for Niel to reply.

"Don't go around telling people we are living under the same roof. It is not something good to spread around in school", C.A.P continued before Niel could answer.

Niel nodded.

Niel was surprised C,A,P talked so much to him. Though it was nothing nice out of him, but at least he talked. Niel starts to feel that C.A.P is not as cold as he seems to be. Niel being michevious would really measure the the distance of 10 feet. He will not allow himself any further from 10 feet. He wants to be close to C.A.P.

C.A.P was not stupid either. He would try to run away from Niel's sight, leaving Niel chases after him everytime. Somehow this two can't stop with their hide and seek game.

"Class! Annual Sports' Day is coming! We gotta prove to the rest that Class E is "Extraordinary SUPER" when comes to sports! This is the list of activities, please discuss among yourselves and decide which category you want to participate. You have 3 days!", annouced the teacher.

List of Activities and layout

100m run (F/M)

400m run (F/M)

3.6KM long run (F/M)

Long Jump (F/M)

High Jump (F/M)

Archery (F/M)

"Which one do you want to participate? I will follow you!", asked Changjo.

"No idea yet. Probably all but not Long Jump and Archery", Niel replied.

Niel decided to ask C.A.P later at home during dinner so that he will not be able to not answer him with the presence of his parents. Niel thought evily.

After school, Niel waited for C.A.P at the schoolgate to walk home together. As promised he will keep 10 feet away from C.A.P. As long Niel stays within the range, C.A.P will not say anything.

Niel followed behind C.A.P quietly, 10 feet away.

Niel watches C.A.P's back as he walks. C.A.P has a broad shoulder which makes it good to lean on. His back that makes you wanna jump on him. His long legs were amazing. Not to mention his hands, his face, his voice, his lips that....Niel was gigglinh behind with all this dirty thoughts.

"What's so funny", Niel looked up with C.A.P standing infront of him.

Niel quickly back off to the 10 feet range.

"Nothing! I just thought of something funny so I laughed!", Niel stumbled.

"Why are you shouting from far away.", C.A.P questioned.

Niel lifted his both palms up and a feet, trying to illustrate to C.A.P 10 feet.

"Pabo", C.A.P mumbled and walks towards Niel.

C.A.P grabbed Niel at his waist and pulled him against his chest.

"Now show me 10 feet", said C.A.P, looking into Niel's eyes.

Niel blushed and looked away. He didn't fight his way of out C.A.P's chest.

C.A.P then let go of Niel after seeing him gasping for air.

"There is no need for 10 feet when others had already found out. There is nothing to hide anymore." said C.A.P.

"I didn't tell anymore about us, I swear!", Niel exclaimed.

"It's not you. Some other girls were stalking around my house so they saw us and telling stupid twisted stories in school.", C.A.P continued.

"Never mind, let's go", said C.A.P leading the way.

They both went into the house and greeted the parents and went off separately into the rooms to take a shower.

Soon it was dinner time and all gathered around the dining table except for Niel's Dad who is still working for extra money.

"How was school today?", C.A.P's Dad asked the 3 students.

"Nothing unusual", C.A.P replied.

"I scored A1 for my history test today!", Ricky followed after.

"I...It was great, sports day is coming.", Niel added.

"Oh, sports day? That means Ricky you will have sports day too right? You 3 have decided to partipicate in which category?", C.A.P's Mom asked in curiousity.

"I will only join the 1.3KM run.", Ricky announced.

"I will join in the running only.", C.A.P continued.

"Me too, same as C.A.P!", Niel added.

C.A.P was then starring hard at this Niel who tries to follow him anywhere. But he didn't confront Niel and continues with his dinner.

Niel too didn't utter a word and quietly enjoy his dinner.

Like always, after dinner is the mingle session. Niel would always tried to avoid because he feels awkward with C.A.P around. So this time round, Niel tried to escape but was caught by C.A.P's Dad.

"Come Niel, let's have a chit chat while waiting for your dad to be home.", said C.A.P's Dad while pulling Niel to the sofa seat next to C.A.P.

All sat down in front of the television with a plate of mixed cut fruits as desserts. They all started chatting naturally while Niel sitting there muching his food quietly.

"So Niel, how do you find our house so far? Is it to your liking? Did my boys give you any trouble?", C.A.P's dad tries to break the ice.

"U...uhmm. The house is great, I have nothing to ask more. C.A.P and Ricky is good to me. I should be the one giving trouble to your family", Niel replied.

"Niel hyung, you are a pabo to think of that.", Ricky teased Niel.

"Of course you are not giving trouble to us. Our family is more happening now with you and your dad here.", C.A.P's mom added.

C.A.P's dad nodded and agreed with his wife.

"Yea.", said C.A.P while his eyes locked on the TV, muching his fruits away.

The 5 of them continues to mingle around until it was time for bed.

"Good night C.A.P.", said Niel.

"Yea, good night.", C.A.P replied.