Sports' Day

It starts with a BANG!

Sports' Day is round the corner and the participants are really training hard, especially Niel. Class F is competing against Class A so they must win the smarter one. Not to say, C.A.P will be participating as well, so Niel doesn't want to lose to him.

Every day after school, Niel will visit the school's running track to practice his running. For the whole week, Niel didn't walk home with C.A.P. Somehow C.A.P felt like something was missing and of course, he doesn't show it.

"C.A.P! Where are you going?", Chunji asked.

"To the sports corner.", C.A.P replied.

"Wow, are you going to practice? Since when do you practice?", Chunji teased.

"I'm not going to train. And do I need a reason to go there?", C.A.P replied coldly and sets off."

C.A.P sat at one corner and waits for Niel.

After a short whole, Niel came with his blue running attire and started to jog around the track.

Niel was very serious and did not even slack a second. Niel was sweating badly and almost running out of breath. Despite almost out of fuel, Niel fights on and continue to finish the one lap.

C.A.P watches Niel as he finished his one lap and after which, he left for home.

Niel was very satisfied with himself and he can feel that he is totally ready for tomorrow's tournament. He can't wait to kick C.A.P's and defeat Class A!

Niel was walking home half way, then he met Ricky who was bouncing his basketball along the way. Niel followed behind Ricky quietly, didn't want to disturb him. Ricky was looking down, watching the ball bounce and he didn't notice a bicycle was riding towards him. The cyclist was riding at a fast speed, there was no chance for him to brack, neither Ricky was prepared to run for it. 

Niel quickly grabbed Ricky from the back, protected Ricky from the bicycle. It was too fast Niel couldn't totally run away from it. He fell and the bicycle rammed over his left ankle. Ricky was shock and didn't know what to do, so he ran home leaving Niel, who is still lying on the floor.

Niel helped himself up and slowly limped his way home and managed to sneak back into his room without being noticed that he was injuried.

Niel took some painkillers and applied some analgesic and anti-inflammatory cream on his poor ankle. The ankle was read and swollen and it was painful to touch. Niel is worried about tomorrow's tournament, that his hard training will go to waste if this pain in his ankle will slow him down. He thought he should rest early for tomorrow.

"C.A.P! Class F will definitely defeat Class A!", Niel challenged C.A.P.

"I am looking forward to it, hwaiting.", C.A.P replied.

"The boys who are participating 100m run please get into your position", it was the PA system.

C.A.P is representing Class A while Changjo is representing Class F.

"On the mark, ready, set, GO!"

The boys started running with C.A.P on the lead. Changjo was few feets away from C.A.P.

"The first place of 100m (Boys) is Bang Minsoo from Class A!", the PA system annouced.

Niel was happy that C.A.P won! But at the same time feel sorry for his class and his friend Changjo.

"I'm sorry Niel, I lost.", Changjo felt bad.

"Don't be silly! You tried your best already!", Niel consoled Changjo.

"Students who are participating for the 400m baton pass please get into your position."

Niel and Changjo get into the position.

Niel and LJoe is the 3rd person while Changjo and C.A.P is the last person. Meaning, Niel has to pass the baton to a Changjo.

"On the mark, ready, set, GO!"

The baton was passed to Niel and he ran with all his might. He could see C.A.P is infront with hand at the side, waiting to grab the baton. Niel was running to C.A.P, wanting to pass his baton to C.A.P.

Niel was taking the lead and he passed the baton to C.A.P. Niel was full with smile, one of his dream finally came true.

"Pabo, your partner is over there." C.A.P looking at Niel while pointing to Changjo.

"S..., ah embarrassing!" Niel blushed and quickly pass the baton to Changjo.

Changjo was rather disappointed that Niel didn't pass his the baton. He ran off without saying a word.

Just then, LJoe came and pass the baton to C.A.P and he starts to chase after Changjo.

"Class F will never pass a baton to Class A.", LJoe said to Niel in sarcasm.

Again, Changjo lost to C.A.P with just a few feet apart.

By now, Class A is first and Class F is at second place.

The last event of the sports day is 3.6km run which everyone has already get into their position.

Niel can feel the strain at his ankle from the 400m run just now. The medication may already starts to wear off it's effects. During the practice, he could finish 3.6km within 15 minutes so he thought he could bear with the pain for at least 15 minutes. 

The run started off and some already out of energy and give up the run. C.A.P was infront among the crowd. Niel was behind running slowly to maintain his stamina. 

10 minutes passed and there is only 1/3 students left in the run. C.A.P was again taking the lead. Looking still stable, C.A.P crossed the finish line, being the first to reach. C.A.P joined his parents at a resting area. His parents, Niel's Dad and Ricky were waiting for Niel to arrive.

"I wonder is Niel hyung having problem now.", Ricky mumbled.

"What are you saying, Ricky?", Mom heard and asked Ricky to repeat himself.

"Yesterday I was playing basketball along the road side and was almost knocked down by a bicycle. Niel hyung saved me but he was injuried as the bicycle rammed over his ankle. He shouldn't run today, it must have hurt a lot.", Ricky was feel guilty.

"There! NIEL! I see him!", Mom stood up and pointing towards his direction.

The whole family ran towards Niel to support him. They could see that Niel is dragging his left foot while forcing his right leg to run. His left ankle is so twisted and Niel looked like he is almost about to faint. 

Niel saw C.A.P and the rest and managed to cross the finish line with his last breath.

The anxious family couldn't talk to Niel as he was sent to the nurses' room for treatment. 

C.A.P asked the older ones and Ricky to head home first while he will stay here to wait for Niel and bring him home.

Niel didn't want the rest to be worried so he left the nurse room before any treatment is done. He joined C.A.P who is waiting outside and headed for home.

"Are you really okay?", C.A.P asked.

"Yes, I'm feeling much better now!" Niel replied with a smile.

The noisy Niel was being quiet. The usual him will always stick around C.A.P and pester him. C.A.P watches him from behind.

Suddenly, Niel stopped and his body swayed to the right, about to fall. C.A.P quickly ran towards him and catch him in his arms. C.A.P couldn't hold his ground, so he fell with Niel in his arms, the elbow hit straight to the ground.

C.A.P piggyback the unconscious Niel home.

After awhile, Niel woke up.

"C.A.P?", Niel whispered over C.A.P's ear.

"You fainted just now", C.A.P turned his head back a little.

"I'm sorry to cause you trouble again", Niel then hug C.A.P over his shoulder abit tighter.

"I can hear C.A.P's heartbeat. It feels like our heartbeat are beating as one. I wish this moment can last forever. I really love you C.A.P hyung.", Niel talked to himself and went back to sleep on the warm shoulder of the man he loved.