1515

Special Chapter[s]

5 January 2015.

This chapter is written for Yoseob's birthday.

 

 

Honestly, I don't know what I can do for Yoseob's birthday.
I'm not good in video editing. I'm not good in drawing. I barely can speak nor write Korean. I can't buy things and sent them to him.

The only thing I can share my love for BEAST, for Yoseob, is with my writing.

I published a new story two years ago and I wrote a one-shot for him last year.
I was thinking for this year when I scrolled down my fanfictions list here; it's been more than three years since I started writing here and I found so many Yoseob's name on the characters list.

That's when an idea crossed my mind: 'What if I write birthday greetings from my characters for Yoseob?'

All of them have different personalities. They are linked with Yoseob in each title, in different ways. If they must send him birthday cards with birthday wishes, they must write something different.

Yet all their wishes are pretty much my birthday wishes for him too, right? ;)

And so I did it.
(Please not that I only write the characters from finished titles, excluding all on progress ones)

 


The contains below might contain a bit of spoilers so, if you don't like spoiler, I suggest you to skip this.


Happy birthday, Yang Yoseob.
Thank you for always being an inspiration in life.
You're an Angel on Earth.

영원히 사랑해 ♥

 


(credit for the images go to here and here)


"Happy birthday, happy birthday,
Happy birthday to you, Yoseob Oppa!

It's the 23rd time I celebrate your birthday, although for the first couple years I barely could wish you a happy birthday.

You've been a very wonderful friend ever since we're little. There is no one who can replace you in this world. I'm so glad that you're a part in my life.

Thank you for being there whenever I need you.
Be happy always.

Warm regards,
Kyuri
"

- Park Kyuri, from Perfectly You

 

 

"1515.
It's a date combination for your birthday this year. Year 2015, Month 1, Day 5.

Happy birthday, Yoseob Oppa.
I wish you have a blessed life, filled with love and happiness, just like how you always enlighten the world around you with your beautiful voice.

Through the years, I am blessed that I can capture the moments of your life through my camera lens. My camera has been even more precious now that it holds so many memories.

Hopefully we can celebrate your birthday this year, next year, the next five years, the next ten years, and every each year... together.

Happy birthday to you.

Sincerely from heart,
Kim Sora, a B2UTY
"

- Kim Sora, from So Sweet, So Simple

 

 

"Someone is turning older today.

Since this Alice will be waiting at her Wonderland, I'll just say it in an e-mail.

Don't stop surprising me.

Celebrate your birthday.

- Y -"

- Choi Yoon, from Y • Y • Y

 

 

"5 January is here and it's time for me to wish you a happy birthday.

Definitely this is not the best birthday card you will receive this year but, for your information, I only write a birthday card for my parents and, well, you.

Actually, I miss you and I wish I can be there for your birthday.

P.S.: I really hate you for making me love you more.

With love,
Hyunae
"

- Yeong Hyunae, from ღ 8.3.1 ღ

 

 

"A birthday is a day we must celebrate.

Because it's the very first day when our existence can bring a change to the world.

You and your voice make the world seems brighter. Always be the light.

Happy birthday.

Thank you for always being a reason for me to return.

Best regards,
Ryu Hin
President of Nocturne Academy Student Council Association
"

- Ryu Hin, from Nocturne Academy

 

 

"Happy birthday to our one and only Yang Yoseob!

I wish that all of your wishes will come true this year!

Do not forget that CUBE family love you.
B2UTIES love you.
BEAST love you.

And I love you.

Happy birthday, Yoseob.

Love you always,
Haemi
"

- Im Haemi, from Aeternus ∞ Eternus

 

 

"Greetings from your unrelated-by-blood-twin!

Happy birthday to you!
Let's throw a birthday party for you tonight, okay?
I'll take care of the invitations.

Let's sing again together, Yang Yoseob!

Best wishes,
Haneul
"

- Park Haneul, from ♫ Rhythm of Epiphany ♫

 

 

"Is it the seventh time I celebrate your birthday since we met?

Happy birthday!
I can't believe time passed away so quickly. I still remember the first day I met you; never thought we would be best friends until this very day.

You never promise me anything but, thank you, for being everything you are.

Happy birthday, Yoseob.

Sincerely,
Yunha
"

- Lee Yunha, from Step by Step -nothing is everything-

 

 

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you,
happy birthday, happy birthday,
happy birthday to the other half of my heart.

Ah, it sounds cheesy, right? But you do know that it's what I feel, don't you? It's something that I can say directly to you because... it's just so cheesy.

I wish you have a wonderful birthday. You know that we should celebrate our birthdays together tomorrow, on my birthday, right?

Happy birthday, Yoseob Oppa. I love you.

P.S.: I keep my promise to call you 'Oppa' on your birthday!"

Yours truly,
Sun Eunna
"

- Sun Eunna, from Breaking Your Heart

 

 

"To my best of the best friend in the world,

happy 26th birthday!
It's such an unfortunate that I can't celebrate today with you since I'm out of the country but you know that I will never forget your birthday!

Have a blessed life ahead. Stay healthy. Be happy. And always be the our amazing Yang Yoseob.

Happy birthday!

From,
your best friend
"

- Park Kyuri, from Between Us -forever yours-

 

 

"Happy birthday, Yoseob Oppa.
No matter what will happen in the future, no matter where you are, please always remember that I'm so thankful to know you.

Despite knowing someday I won't be able to see you, I fell in love with you.

And I will always be.
Happy birthday.

Always a B2UTY till the end,
Dae Dalbit
"

- Dae Dalbit, from ☼ Night Sun ☾

 

 

"If anyone asks me what my favorite day is on the first month of the year, it's not New Year Day.

I celebrate the first day of year, of course, but what I really love to celebrate is the fifth day.

Because it's your birthday. It's one of the best days of the year. It's an amazing day to rejoice.

Happy birthday, Yoseob.
For all the kindness and sincerity that you always give to us.
You're always an angel and you'll always be.

Happy birthday.
Let's celebrate it together with Renaitre.

Best wishes,
Yoon Hari
"

- Yoon Hari, from Have You Ever

 

 

"Happy birthday, Yoseob.

I'm so happy that I can celebrate your birthday with you this year, especially with the complete members of Renaitre.

I want you to always remember that you're one of the best things I ever have in my life. You'll always be.

The words you always say to me on my birthday, on Valentine's Day, on every special occassion. Words that I can only write down...

Let me say them to you, as I look into your eyes.

Today, on your birthday.

Sincerely yours,
Sunhyun
"

- Cho Sunhyun, from Have You Ever

 

 

"If it isn't our Michael's birthday today...

Do you have anything in mind for your birthday? A sweet cake? A birthday candle? Or just a good moment to cherish?

Well, anything you wish for, I hope it will be fulfilled on this special day. I'll help you if you need me to since we're in the same team.

Happy birthday, Michael.

XOXO,
Sariel
"

- Hae Sara, from Code Name: Seven Archangels

 

 

"Happy birthday to our one and only Prince Yang!

As this special day has came, I pray for an eternal happiness and for you to find your own happy ending.

You're always a Prince Charming for me.
Happy birthday!

Regards,
W.Juin
"

- Wang Juin, from A Tale of Two Hearts

 

 

"Happy birthday to you.

Thanks for making my life a memorable one.

With all my heart,
Seo Kirin
"

- Seo Kirin, from September Until December

 

 

"I am not good in writing a letter but I'll try, even if it will be short for sure, because it's a special day.

It's your birthday today and I'm so happy that I can wish you a happy birthday from the bottom of my heart.
There's nothing I can wish for you but the best in your life.

I love you.

Love,
Harin
"

- Yeon Harin, from If You Know, I Still Do

 

 

"Today, an angel celebrates his birthday.
Today, I thank God for sending an angel 25 years ago.
Today, I want to wish you a happy birthday.

Be yourself for each day you receive.
Be thankful for each hour you have.
Be happy for each minute you live on.
And be an angel like you always be for each second in life.

I love you. Happy birthday.
Let's walk together until the end of time.

Sincerely with love,
Yeon Soneul
"

- Yeon Soneul, from The Fool Who Loves You