So Sweet, So Simple: Secretly

Special Chapter[s]
This story is taken before Sora return to Seoul; after So Sweet, So Simple and before Bitter Love, Complicated Life.
 
 
[Dongwoon's POV]
 
I take a glance at Mina. She is taking pictures of Doojoon and Hyunseung who are discussing about our schedule.
 
It's been two weeks since Sora left Seoul to Paris. Sora still hasn't contacted us even though both Yoseob and Gikwang have tried their best. They even mentioned about flying to Paris but Doojoon scolded them immediately.
 
All of us feel lonely without her. Sora may be doesn't talk much but her presence is enough to make us happier.
 
While Mina...
 
I don't know why but Mina has a really different atmosphere compared to Sora. Not that I don't like her, instead if I really have to choose, I want Mina to be our personal photographer.
 
No, I don't say this thought to anyone because I know they prefer Sora's work. And I must admit that SOra is better in photography since she is a professional while Mina is kind of new for her work.
 
I am driven by my feeling. I want Mina to stay.
 
I have a crush on her secretly.
 
Of course I can't tell her that I like her. It's obvious that she likes Yoseob and I have controlled myself not to get jealous on Yoseob, knowing that he only loves Sora.
 
There is no way I will talk about this to Doojoon. He has enough problem to think about now, let alone my love life problem.
 
So I decide to keep this secret for myself.
 
"We're going to have lunch," Hyunseung announces to all of us, making us to stop our activities. "Are you going with us, Mina?"
 
"Sure," Mina chirps happily, putting back her camera in her camera bag. "I want to show the results to all of you as well."
 
I mouth 'yes' without voice, feeling extremely happy that she will join our lunch. This is so ridiculous, isn't it? But this little thing can make me really happy for the whole day.
 
"Here," I hand Mina the menu once we arrived at the restaurant and took our seats. She smiles cutely at me, making me want to pinch her cheeks.
 
During lunch, I notice that she takes a look at Yoseob once in a while. It makes my heart to ache whenever she looks at Yoseob with sad eyes.
 
After the lunch we return to our apartment because only half of us who have schedules for tonight.
 
Mina returns to her room, previously Sora's room to be exact, to sort the pictures she has taken.
 
I sneak out from our room to talk with her. I do this quite often: go into her room, accompany her with the reason to check the pictures, chat with her about BEAST.
 
"I know it's you," Mina says after she opened the door and those words are enough to make my heart skips a beat. "Come in."
 
She walks to the main room where her notebook is . She is checking the pictures one by one to delete the unnecessary pictures.
 
"Mina, can I ask you a question?" I finally blurt out after minutes of silence. The curiosity takes my mind away.
 
"Sure," Mina stops clicking and looks at me. She tilts her head and smiles, "What is it?"
 
"Do you still...," I hesitate for seconds, "...like Yoseob?"
 
She blinks but then chuckles, holding her laughter, "Does it look like that?"
 
"Kind of?" I grin awkwardly. I don't know how to answer her question. How can I say that I look it that way because I feel jealous whenever she looks at Yoseob?
 
"I'm moving on," Mina giggles as if I just asked a funny question. "He loves Sora Unnie too much. I know that."
 
From the way she answered it, I know her heart is breaking somehow. Maybe she hasn't fallen to deep for Yoseob but I'm sure she feels sad because of this fact.
 
"Will you give a chance for someone else to love you?" I ask the question; which I think obvious enough as a hint for her.
 
But then, I almost forgot that Mina is Sora's cousin. And they share a similar trait: dense and slow about love.
 
"Of course," she answers calmly. "Who am I to forbid someone from loving people? Loving is a right for everyone."
 
It's a good hint, isn't it?
 
"Ah, I should have asked tips and tricks from Sora Unnie," she pouts her lips, staring at the screen of her notebook. "I don't understand how to edit this one to make it look better."
 
She looks at me and grins, "I'm an amateur. Ah, how could Sora Unnie work really well with all projects in one time? I'm not good at time management."
 
I pat her head gently, smiling at her, "It's alright. Take your time. BEAST will help you as much as we can."
 
Maybe I can't tell her now. Maybe it's not the best time. But I still have a chance.
 
I will become more mature until the day I can confess to her. Until she is ready with her love life.
 
Until the day, I will love her secretly.