Chap 8

Oppa

CHAP 8

 

[2 years passed. At Seoul Hospital]

[Jonghyun’s POV]

The sunrays hit my eyes so hard…

I am alive…after all those nightmare-like stuff????

Everything that happened flowed back to my mind like a crazy tide. The happy face of Amber, the bloody face of Key, the flashing lights…And a big hit at my back.

How in the world can I be ALIVE without any injury?

The blur things came more and more clear. I can feel life’s blood reaching to each and every corner of my body.

The image of  Amber’s teary face played again and again in my mind. It hurts my unrecovered heart. I know 2 years passed were way too difficult for her. Im afraid that she can ever blame herself over and over for my injuries. Im afraid that confident girl would be no more confident. Im afraid that bright smiles would never ever appear on her pretty face. Im afraid that people would never listen to her angelic voice.

If ever????

The heavy heart unconsciously pushed my bdy to find her. Right now.

But something was wrong. My upper body was heading forward, but the lower body didn’t seem to move. I touch what were supposed to be my legs. Feel nothing.

The fact hit me like a big struck. Me? Crippled?

I wailed, I cried in vain, I screamed in pain like a crazy useless injured beast, which caused many doctors and nurses to rush to me…

What happened then did not remain much in my mind, which was now none other than a desert. It’s blank. It’s hot. It hurts.

Finally I can recognize the pity gaze from my family… Wait, family? Where is Amber?

“Omma, appa, where is Amber?”

They said nothing, only exchange a meaningful glint.

“Where is she?” I repeated with a dry throat, feeling the fear and angst raising uncontrollably.

“She had left. She is now living in L.A…”

I dropped the hot cup of coffee to my thigns, feeling nothing. The cup broke in to thousands pieces. Just like my heart now. Huh! I saved her, sacrified my precious life, then became such a freaking useless invalid, just for her to leave me now?

“!!!” I roared animally, and suddenly got a shooting slap to my right cheek from nowhere.

Actually it’s from a petite girl, who has been beside me since I was discharged from the hospital but I was just in too much pain to notice her.

“Who the are you ? Is a humble maid like you even allowed to smack your boss?” I glared deathly at her.

And then another shooting smack hit my left cheek.

“YOU!!!!!!”

“Me what?” she replied stubbornly, but i can feel something breaking in her eyes. “Who the hell did you call ‘’ huh? You knew nothing, I said nothing about Amber when you were unconscious. You have no right…”

“Shut up. So what the do ya know huh? I recued her. I risked my life for her. I even ruined my future just because of her, just because of my hopeless love for her. To receive what? She dropped me like throwing trash!!!”

Cant refrain anymore, I feel tears dropping all over my face, my throat was sore. Feeling like my heart was slowly dying, like someone was getting all oxygen out of my lungs. I controlled the electronic wheelchair to be wheeled out to the road as fast as possible. The anger and hatred were controlling all over my head. I want to revenge. I want her to reveive all the pain she should have suffered without me.

So I must be famous. Must be wealthy. Richess is the first and foremost thing needed for the first step of revenge.

I’m heading to SM Town Headquarter.

“Where are you going?” A girl’s voice interrupted my thoughts. It’s her again!!!

“None of your business, you stupid maid! Why are you following me?” Now I noticed she has been silently followed me from the door.

“Who said im following you crazy dude? Im on my own way.”

“Whatever”

Rolloing my eyes, I took a taxi. But I  stabbingly realized how hard it is for a disabled one like me to get on the taxi. Actually I can’t do it by myself. I hung my head down, tasting the disgrace from the taxi driver’s smirk.

“Why are you smirking you cruel taxi driver!!! Don’t you even have a heart to help him!!!”

I heard her scolding the man. Once I was in the car, I looked at her, confused. A feeling of gratefulness  raising in me. I was about to motion her to get on the car with me,but before I can even gesture, she was on the car already.

Now I seriously wanna kick her off  the car!!

“Why…” I was beginning to nag.

“Stop. Were you born to ask and scold only? How many question have you asked since morning? Such an impolite little boy!!”

“huh? Me? little boy? That’s rich! A petite one like you called me little boy? How old are you and how tall are you? I guess 5 yearsold and 1m tall right cuz you do seem like that!!” I smirked at her flushing face.

“So I think im 1 year older than you because from what I see, you act no difference from an infant!!”

“What!! You…”

“We’re there, sir and miss.” Before we can continue the fight, the driver had informed mockingly.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

[SM Town, President’s workroom]

“What did you say Mr.Lee? SHINee has disbanded? Are you freaking kidding me!!!” Jonghyun almost shouted at his face.

“Calm down little boy. Don’t ever act rude to me or you’ll regret! Key had left the band to go live in L.A. Without you and him, the rest can’t continue. Moreover, SM Town don’t need an invalid singer . That’s all I must inform you. Now leave. Just go back to me only when you calmed yourself. Got it?”

“Great…Amber dropped me to go to L.A. And Key is living in L.A. Everything makes sense. You two must pay for that cruelty…” Jonghyun hissed though the clenched teeth.

 

Outside the door, Luna has listened to all their conversation. She can hear Jonghyun punching the wheelchair fruitlessly and crying in too much hurt. Tears silently fell down her cheeks. What can she do to help him now…..

 

 

[Author's note]

Do you guys really think Amber and Key are really so cruel to leave Jonghyun like that???

Why is Luna there with Jonghyun? What is she up for?

Will Jonghyun take revenge and how will he do that? What will he do to solve his dark future?

Find out in the next chapters.

Love you all!!!!