Chap 7

Oppa

[Jjong]

-Oppa........Need you accompany me to here????? Don't u have a schedule today????????

Amber asked, pouting. I can't help but smile. Awww this kid....She is trying to seem like an adult isnt she??? But she herself can't hide the happiness when being able to show up before her oppa. I ignored her question, ruffling her hair:

-Can i be a lazy just for one day huh????? Since when have u been my mom huh?????

-Ahhhhh...oppa!!!!!! Stop it!!!!!!!!! Oh...Key hyung!!!!

Suddenly her eyes are lightened up. Yes, that's him, my ing friend. My heart immediately got so burdened. He SHOULDNT be here. Who, WHO stole Amber from this safe Jonghyun and set her in such a dangerous situation huh? Above all, who knows what will happen to Amber if that crazy got annoyed seeing Amber and that key together???

Before Amber can reach him, I pulled her aback and went dragging Key to a corner, not forget to sent a "shiny" smile to Amber:

- Boys' stuff!! Bye girl! See ya on the stage <3

That key seemed a bit annoyed. Go to hell, Key! U should be grateful staying alive in my "comfy hug"! Sh*t!!!!!

[End of POV]

People suddenly saw 2 handsome boys going to a corner with a mysterious expression. And then came the sounds of a big fight.

-OOUCH!!!! Jjong! Why the heck...

-SHUT UP DUDE!!!!

Jjong pushed Key against the wall,  fierce fire burning  in his eyes. Grabbing Key's collar violently, he can't hold the bitter tears shedding:

-You! Who gave u the right to flirt Amber? Who let u two do lovey-dovey like that?

Key only smirked and got a punch from Jjong. A line of blood shedding from thei corner of  his mouth. "Shzzzz, overprotective!!Okay u can bear it Key!"

-Who? WHO allowed u to steal her from MY hands? Are u worth being a human, a friend of mine huh? 

Key's face become wrinked , because of hurts and the heavy insults from Jjong. Need he over-react like this???????

-Who allowed u to love the one i love? I can bear its hurt if u can make her happy. But ur loving her brings danger to her, YOU KNOW?????

With an amazing strength, Key stopped Jjong's continuous rain of punches.

-What? U love her? Me put her in dager? Bloody hell! What the hell do u mean huh????

The anger in Jjong was like a violent fire controlling all his mind. But, Key's cold question is like a river pouring to the fire.

- YES! I love her! Why the hell can't a brother love his sister? You-a person like you, never ever are suitable with Amber. She is too innocent. You are like an sly old devil with punches of dirty nighrs and flirts with so many stupid girls. You cheated on them, you cheated on Amber!!!!

Key suddenly punched Jjong so hard.

-Yes, I'm bad. I should go to hell. I did cheat on many girls. But i swear, i swear with all my life! I DON'T CHEAT ON AMBER! I LOVE HER, okay? U can insult me, but u can never insult my love.

-Hah! See what left for u after those love affairs. The broken hearted girls with the long to be revenged can KILL ur new lover. And now, that Nicole is finding a way to DESTROY AMBER!!!!!!!

-Nicole? That Nicole? How dare her......huh??? I dont think....Are you sure.....

Key felt so confused, and worried like hell. The innocent girl he used to love with all his heart can be like that? But, WHY??? It's him who got hurt in their love, not her. So, why?? Seeing Jjong's serious expression, he knew this is true. The scence of Nicole trying to kill, no, to desroy Amber is just so scary....... Without a second of thinking, he rushed to Amber, left Jjong there.

- You better be like that, Key... -Jjong whispered to himself, heart broken.

___________________________________

[On the stage]

Key and Jjong are at the tormantor, nervously observed each and every step of Amber on the stage. No one knows when the danger would come. They have no evindence to accuse that shrew. Whenever she made an interaction with Nicole, they got chills. The fear in their mind is raising uncontrollable.

Meanwhile, Amber is out there happier than ever. She played around mischieviously, tasting the happiness of a REAL singer, not knowing about the envy hidden behind the smiley face of Nicole.  She wondered: "Hah! Why the heck  does he loves Amber- she is just normal, boy-like and is NOT y at all, not even charming. Okay, her voice is flawless. So what? People said men love by women's appearance. Only the beauty like ME can get loves, not the fault-of-God like her. He just PLAYED with u, Amber ah. Hahahaha" The inner cruel laugh of Nicole got out completely when catching the soft gaze Key gave to Amber. That IS love. "No, Key, YOU ARE MINE! You just fooled yourself. You don't love her! You love me! She MUST dia, for the love of only you and me! Key baby, I'll show u right now...."

A small cruel smirk came out Nicole's rosy lips. She secretly waved her left hand. A nod of agreement from somewhere.Then came the sound of the rope being cutting...

1...2...3 seconds passed...They are still singing on the stage....

The 4th second.....

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

2 shadows flashed out of the tormentor, trying to cover and protect the little girl by their bodies. The girl screamed in hurts and fears. Another girl standing there, dumbfound. How can they sacrifice for her so much? Love??????

_____________________________

"KBS News. Last night during the showcase of DSP Ent, a serious accident happened. The system of flash-bulbs somehow were cut and dropped to the stage, where Amber- trainee of SM Ent was performing. She and her two colleagues were seriously injured. Now they are treated in Seoul Hospital. The police have begun investing. The netizens are very angry as well as curious about the truth after all of this...."

-Oppa....oppa ah...please open your eyes...please don't...leave me like this....You must be alive....Oppa ah...Oppa....

Amber keeps praying all along the way to hopital. Jonghyun covered for her. That big spotlight hit his back....His hurtful face keeps playing in her mind...There are blood..full in his face, and his back...even in his eyes...She saw blood...How can he still smile to comfort her in so much hurt? Why must he die for her to live?? Why it's her to get such bad luck?? Why not herself but her oppa is the one got hurt?????

Tears dropped continuously from her face. In her mind there is nothing but the prays for Jjong oppa to be alive. Without him, how can she live???

Mrs. Liu fainted right when hearing about Jonghyun's accident. Mr.Liu had to take her to the next room to recover and to calm down. Only Key and AMber were left in the waiting room. A dead silence covered them. Only silent sobs of Amber were heard. Until they heard some steps from emergency room. Immediately standing up, Amber rushed out to the doctor:

- Sir..tell me he is okay...please...please...

She looked at the man with watery swollen eyes, full of hope, and despair as well.

In respond, he only sightly shook his head.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Wow wow wow!!!!! Hello my readers after such a loooooooooooong time!!!!!!!!!! I'm sorry so much :(( I have nothing to explain :(

I'm sorry.........................

To apologize all of you, i PROMISE to update as soon as possible! So, forgive me, please???

P.S: I get over excited watching f(x)'s PV in Japan. They'll debut!!!!!!!!

P.S 2: Our Amber is way sooooooo hot and beautiful right???? <3 <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrOVJqGRRxs&feature=player_embedded