Chap 2

Oppa

[Jjong]

- OPPA!! Help me!!!

Amber's voice echoed from the bathroom. "What's up baby??<3" I go out from the kitchen.

-AAAAAAAAAAAA

U guess u sream??? Me. OH MY GOD! WHAT THE HELL IS SHE DOING??? I immediately cover my eyes n turn away, feeling blood is racing to my face. Amber there, peeking out the bathroom's door. I can see her bare shoulders n her skin-so white!!!! Its whiter than any milk Taemin has ever drunk, i swear. Her bare shoulders....so y!!!!! I cant stand it!!! STOP THINKING ABOUT THAT ERT!!!!!!!!!

-Oppa i forgot my clothes in my room. Can u pls take those, oppa??? HAHAHA Why are u ashamed like a girl coming to her future husband's house? Oppa are u a girl???

The strained vains seem to fill my ears. I almost cant hear clearly what she said. Slowly i turned around, which made me turn away AGAIN. Yes, Amber, still "half-", is curl her right arm to make half a hear shpe with puppy eyes. I just can murmured"a..a..alright sis" n rushed to her room. Since she came back my life is totally flipped. Waking up in the morning, having breakfast, cooking, going shopping...everytime i see her beautiful face which make my heart race like crazy. I wonder how long can my miserable heart stand it????   T.T

 

 

-Oppa ah?

-Yes???

Amber is watching me with a mouth full of kimchi. Aww, so cute >.< !!!! I know she would make a request now. Neh, i spoiled her so much. Just can stop it. Aigoo...

-Im boring to death when only at home like this. Oppa, can u take me to ur office? Someting is like...SN Entertainment? And ur band...SHINOO right?

I patted her head slightly.

-Dumbhead!!! I told u for many many times that im working for SM entertaiment and my band is SHINEE, arraso?????? Haiz, i must make an impression of it so that u KNOW about ur oppa career.

[Nonody]

Amber smirked devilly. Her plan succeeded!!! KEKEKEKE

---At SM Ent, SHINee's practice room----

-Morning boys!!! Today i bring my special girl to here. Please treat her well ^^

Jonghyun introduced Amber proudly. Amber appears with a handsome and charming image (as usual).

-Good morning hyung!!! Im Amber. Nice to meet you all. From what i know, u r the youngest here right Taeminnie??

She stepped towards that cutie which made him completely confused. As if a tomato is appearing on his neck.

-N..noona ahh, how can u know my name so fast? (Are u specially caring about me??? ^^)

-Hahaha why shouldnt i know this cutie?

She ruffled his hair n pinched his cheek. Taemin is even redder.

-And u r the famous Onew with Onew sangtae??

-Wae mwo wae mwo wae wae wae???

Onew seems to have just waken. No need to say, he tried to avoid her by wondering around the room n finished the "tour" falling at the door.

-Minho hyung its great to meet u after such a long time!!!

She high-fived with Minho, her sunbae at Seoul secondary school. They are very close friends before she went abroad. Her self-confidence always attract him, and Minho would never forget that smile- sweet like candy and shiny like summer sun. He placed his arm around her shoulder n put on her hair a small kiss.

-I miss u my naughty dongsaeng...Ouch!!!

Smiling, Amber puched slightly to his stomach which force him to stop his "ert" action.

-ie~~~

She stucked her tongue and stepped to the only guy she doesnt know here. He is having a weird smile on his face. It is like he is trying to seduce her, but with Amber that effort is totally FAILING.

She reached a hand out.

-Hyung, nice to meet you. What's ur name?

Key skilfully makes the handshake to a hug. And when he is gonna tighten the hug, he suddenly finds himself on the floor.

-AISH!!! One more ert!!! Oppa why do u make friend with that bad guy??? Yah, ert, whatever u r called, u should change ur name to "ert" for the sake of girls, arraso?

Amber now is completely frustrated. She watched at the one on the floor, give him another kick and go away. 5 boys were left in the room, one is over worrying, two are bewildering, one is smiling on success, and the one on the floor is mix-emotioned: suprising, interesting, crazy, and of course, hurt in body.

________________________

Is it like what u imagine???? ^^