The Mission To Save My Friend

Shady Lady

 


'' No no no, what is going on??? '' I couldn't believe what I just read

'' This must be a joke right? YAH YOON RI!! YOON RI!! '' I couldn't sense her presence in the restaurant...

I knew I had to handle this alone...again.

I left a $50 bill on the table before dashing to the location.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I arrived at the port, it was cooling somehow relaxing. But I didn't came here to relax.

I continued to walk fast but quietly, hiding behind huge cargo containers as I look for Yoon Ri.


'' My my, seems like your family only cares about money, not you '' said a buff man with a tiger tattoo on his arms.

Yoon Ri was shaking, probably scared .

'' Hey boss! Maybe we could make her our personal slave and have some fun with her '' saying another person while letting out a sick giggle

 

'' 1..2..3..7..9..15 '' I was feeling hopeless, 
''I shouldn't had came here alone, I should had called the police or something why am I so stupid?! ''

There was 15 men all with the same tattoo, very buff, very dangerous looking...


'' Looks like an hour has passed and they are still not here yet boss ''

'' We'll wait, they will come '' said the boss

'' While waiting why not we have a little fun with her '' and they all started laughing.

 

I whipped out my phone and called the police.. '' This is always a stupid choice in a drama scene but I really have no choice ! ''

The group of thugs started to move and they were bringing Yoon Ri into what looks like a deserted warehouse.

Yoon Ri was shaking like a leaf, I felt so angry I could explode.

lets buy some time until the police reaches.. alone 

I let out some of my anger by pushing their boss into the sea with my telekinesis, to them it looks like the boss got pushed by something they cannot see, but to me its a glowing white light that pushed him.

I feel weaker I should be able to use my ability for another 2 more times.


'' Boss! Boss! Boss! Are you okay ? Hang in there we'll get you out of there '' 
They dropped Yoon Ri and some of them went to find a float while the remaining seems to be guarding her.

I focused my thoughts and sent it to Yoon Ri with my telepathy, '' Yoon Ri hang it there , I will definitely save you. ''


Upon receiving my telepathic message Yoon Ri started to crying and tremble even harder, the people who were around here laughed and scoffed at her which pissed me off even more.


'' Boss I found the float '' he then tossed the float for the boss.


'' What are you guys waiting for?! Come and help leave the girl alone ''


'' Leave the girl alone ? '' This is my chance I can't miss it.

 


While all 15 of them were pulling the boss up slowly I quickly ran towards Yoon Ri, I was scared my legs were weak and I feel my head throbbing..

'' NO WAY I'M GONNA LOSE HERE LIVE ON EARTH IS TOMORROW!! '' 

'' Ju-Jung -sniffs- H-He- -sniffs- Hee? '' whos eyes were swollen from crying

 

I ran towards Jung Hee and grabbed her hands, lifted her up, she could stand but she was trembling so hard I don't think she could walk..


'' HEY YOU! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING ?? '' The last person who was tugging on the rope noticed me and yelled.

'' HURRY PULL THE BOSS UP, DON'T LET THEM ESCAPE!! '' 

 

'' JUNG HEE JUNG HEE -SNIFFS- WHAT DO WE DO NOW ? '' Yoon Ri said looking desperate 

 

I had her to get on my back and I ran as fast as I could despite my headache.


They soon got their boss up

and now, 

let the game of hide and seek begin.