Millionaire Yoon Ri

Shady Lady

''Bang Yongguk, Kim Himchan, Jung Daehyun, Yoo Youngjae, Moon Jongup, Choi Jung Hong cheonsa daebak!~ Bang Yongguk, Kim Himchan, Jung Daehyun, Yoo Youngjae, Moon Jongup, Choi Jung Hong jeong gyu daebak!~'' 

'' I cannot believe that it is already the day of the fanmeet '' I held my Fanmeet pass as I wait for Yoon Ri, and for the fanmeet to begin.

'' Maybe my life is getting better, I finally have a friend, Hyungseok is fully recovered and going to school, now where is Yoon-'' my thoughts where distrubted by someone on stage


'' Mic test 1,2.. mic test 1,2....''
'' Alright! Babyz are you ready to see B.A.P?? '' the mc yelled into his mic

A thousand of voices screamed and I swear I almost went deaf!


'' Where is that Yoon Ri the event is about to begin and we haven't even registered! '' I whipped out my cellphone and quickly called her.

''.......''
'' YA CHOI YOON RI WHERE ARE YOU?!'' 

'' Sorry ! Sorry! I had some problems at home.. '' 

'' Its okay, hurry up I think everyone is done with the registration but us!'' 

'' I'm here! Be right there! '' and she hung up on me

 

'' Geez, we almost didn't make it in huh, ha ha..'' Yoon Ri said trying to not feel guilty

'' YAH, if the person at the counter wasn't kind we would not be able to see BAP today. '' 

more like if I did not use my telepathy I thought to myself.


''Here!'' Yoon Ri handed me a bottle of hand sanitizer

'' Wh- What for is my hand dirty or something ? '' I quickly checked my hands and sniffed it 

'' It is not dirty you pabo, don't you want to touch your bias hand with perfectly clean hands? '' Yoon Ri smirked at me

I snatched the sanitizer while annoying Yoon Ri continues to smirk at me

 


We got into line and even though I will not get to Hi-5 Daehyun I still got to do it with Youngjae, as for Yoon Ri she got her bias Mr Bang Yongguk.

The line soon started moving and everyone seems nervous including me...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I slammed my '1004' album infront of Youngjae. Daehyun who was beside Youngjae got shocked.
'' Sorry! I was too excited ! I'm so happy and glad to meet you Yoo Youngjae!!! ''

'' It is okay, how do you spell your name ? ''

'' Oh j u n g- ''

'' jung? You are not trying to write Daehyun's name are you? '' Youngjae said with a joking tone 

'' no no no! it is Jung Hee ! '' I protested 

'' not your name with Daehyun's right ? ''

I could feel blood rushing towards my cheeks '' NOOOOOOO ''

'' I am just kidding! '' Youngjae said with a smile as he signed my album

I tried to catch Daehyun's attention like how a NORMAL FANGIRL would do, 
you must be thinking Jung Hee??? You have such an amazing gift why are you not making use of it ????? 

Well, I want to stop using my abilities as much as I can because it always gives me an unbearable headache if I overdo myself.

'' Hello? Hello? '' Youngjae called and he lifts up his palm ready in a hi-5 position

'' oh! '' I smacked his palm with mine.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


'' So Jung Hee did oppa notice you? '' 

'' Nope, but I'm happy because at least I talked to Youngjae and he hi-5 me, thanks for the sanitizer '' 

Yoon Ri scoffs at me

'' Say Jung Hee wanna have dinner ? I know this really good place. ''

'' Sure! I'm hungry '' I whipped out my phone to text Hyungseok

'' Hey I am having dinner outside so make your own dinner okay? '' 

Yoon Ri saw and asked '' Why don't you ask your parents to prepare his dinner for him? ''

I look at her and took a deep breath before answering her question '' My parents left me and my brother when we were young,me and my brother lives alone ''

'' That must have been hard on you.. '' Yoon Ri said as tears started flowing down her cheeks 

'' Why are you crying, it is no big deal we have no problem living like that! '' I said trying to stop her crying because there are so many people looking at us.

'' If... if you have any problems with money -sniffs- just -sniffs- tell me okay ''

'' Haha alright, now stop crying and let's go and have our dinner ''

Yoon Ri, I never had any regrets meeting you,I just hope you don't find out about my powers because I don't want to lose you as a friend...

 

'' NOW THAT WAS A GOOD CRYING SESSION, DINNER IS ON ME OKAY '' Yoon Ri said with the widest smile


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


'' Oh '' 

'' What's wrong Jung Hee? ''

'' I need to use to the bathroom for a moment! ''

 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


'' Ahh alright now I feel so much better '' looking at myself in the mirror while doing my hair


As I walked out I realise Yoon Ri is not at her table and there was a note on her seat.

'' HEY MILLIONAIRE DAUGHTERS , IF YOU DON'T WANT ANYTHING TO HAPPEN TO YOUR DEAREST SISTER MEET ME AT ******* *** PORT WITH 1 MILLION DOLLARS BY 2 HOURS IF YOU DON'T WANT ANYTHING TO HAPPEN TO HER ''

 

 

 

 


I hope you enjoyed Chapter 4, the next episode will be released by next week please anticipate it ! ^_^