My Life

Shady Lady

"My Life"



Basically , my life was a disaster .
It was already a miracle i was still alive , i wanted to die so many times but i lived for my brother .
You know, i'm just that unlucky to have different genes compared to other people                          
It may sound unbelievable to you but um yes , i can manipulate people's mind and control the surroundings . The terms for my abilities consists of Telepathy & Telekenesis .

The very very very bad thing about it is , the surrounding reacts to my emotion and feelings .

I was in pre-school when i found out i was different from the rest .
When i was 5 , i used to communicate with my brother through telepathy, I thought it was normal and everybody could do it. But little did i know that it was something dark , a deep secret that can never be told .


Oh !  there was this time when a kid snatched my doll away in the library and i screamed at him . Guess what ? I just vent all my anger out and the books on the self started falling off and flipping vigorously .
Things started to get worse as i grow and the problem is not knowing how to control my powers .


Thats when my parents left .
I remembered everything .
I was 8 , my brother Hyungseok was 6 .
They told me i was dangerous and they had to leave because they need their own happiness , they said they weren't capable of handling a child like me .
They even left my brother with me because they wanted to start a new life .
And then next , we ended up in the orphanage .
A kind old woman Mrs Park adopted us and she knew about my powers .
But still , everyday , everynight she will read us to sleep , she would sing lullabys , she would kiss our temples when we were
off to school .
Teachers asked her what was wrong with me and why i am always causing trouble .
My classmates called me a monster and said i shouldn't even be studying because i'm a freak .
But still , Mrs Park always tells me i'm going to be something when i grow up
She didn't even care about the complains the teacher were saying .
Because she wanted me to be happy
She wanted me and my brother to me happy and grow up like normal childrens

One day , Mrs Park passed away .
It felt like the day my parents left me .
She left us a sum of money to continue our studies and the house .
Me and Hyungseok had to work to pay for our expenses .
Even if my brother doesn't blame me and tells me he's happy with me .
I still blame myself for dragging him into this mess . He could've lead a good life .

~

I looked at my posters and grinned
" you're looking at boys and stuffs that would get you to nowhere , again hee "

I started to get annoyed , he even got the nerve to say this to a fangirl damn . 
" Yah Kim Hyungseok , why don't you go study huh ? your teacher have been telling me your grades are falling , punk "


He glared at me and walked to his room .
Even if we always had small arguments , we know we're happy to just be with each other because it's only the two of us left .

I started to watch their variety shows , seeing him smile , seeing him laugh .
“Jung Daehyun , how i wish i could be like you“ i sighed .

 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hi everyone ! Basically, chapter 1 is all about Jung Hee's life . The real thing will start at chapter 2 !
i hope you'll enjoy chap 1  , do comment and subscribe<3

Once again ,"comments are loved"Thank you for reading !