Over The Limit!

Shady Lady

Yoon Ri's POV 

'' J-Jung Hee there! Let's hide in the warehouse! ''
I could tell that Jung Hee was not feeling well, I feel like we are about to fall because of how unstable the way Jung Hee was running. 

We made it into the warehouse and were looking for a place to hide when suddenly Jung Hee tripped and we both fell.

'' Jung Hee! Are you okay? Quickly we need to hide '' 
I stood up and supported Jung Hee as she slowly stood up, but it's too late


'' THERE THEY ARE QUICKLY CAPTURE THEM!''  yelled the boss

Everyone including the boss started running in then suddenly  they all got pushed out by an unknown force that I cannot see. I freaked out

'' What is happening Jung Hee I'm scared ''

'' Don't worry Yoon Ri I'll ta-take care of this '' 

Jung Hee, what is she ? Was it her that pushed them out? 


Jung Hee's POV

As the men started to run in again, they looked unsure. I could tell they were scared and insecure.

I let out a smirk and lifted both my arms into the air infront of me.

 

 

Suddenly their boss whipped out a pistol and pointed it at me.

'' JUNG HEE WHAT ARE YOU DOING GET AWAY FROM THERE! '' Yelled Yoon Ri

I suddenly realised they were all armed with guns and I also soon begin to panic.

'' I DON'T KNOW WHAT MAGIC TRICK YOU PULLED ON US EARLIER BUT WE ARE GETTING RID OF YOU '' yelled the boss

I looked around the warehouse, it was packed with cargo boxes stacked upon each other to a height around 5 meters.

I focused, and I feel my powers warp itself around the cargo boxes.


'' DON'T WITH US!! '' The boss yelled

'' JUNG HEE!!! '' 


And just when the the gang started to fire, I hurled all the cargo boxes infront of me, blocking the bullets and making a barrier between us and the gang.

I felt weak, I fell on the floor and went unconscious....