Change of Hearts or Not

Dream On!

"Change of class?" Murasaki observed the class chart on the big board outside where it assigned students for their new class. The reason for this was because since the incident with North High's school , they are transferred to South High, only temporarily.   

"Man, what the hell is this?!" Kumi clicked her tongue. 

"I don't like this, but at least we're still in the same class, Kumi. Hm, Kumi?" She looked at Kumi who was glaring at something or perhaps someone. Murasaki turned to where Kumi was looking and she sees a group of flashy kids who was going towards to the board. 

"How annoying." Kumi muttered to herself. 

She really doesn't like them. She've been in a bad mood lately. Murasaki thought to herself.

Suddenly, somebody covered Murasaki's eyes.

"Guess who?" A male voice appeared behind her, slightly laughing. 

"I don't know...so you better let go before I'll yell, .

"Whoa, there, there. It's me, Takashi!" He gives her a back hug and kisses her head gently. "Did you know that we have the same class now? What a coincidence is that?! Isn't that great? Plus, we'll have some of North High's finest people in our class." He was filled with excitement and it was getting on her nerves. 

"That's great." She sighed.

"Hey, what's that supposed to mean?" He looked at her and smiled. 

"Nothing." She slightly smile, patting his head gently and walks to where Kumi was. Takashi was surprised while his face became red. "Mura...Murasaki! Wait for me!"

Kumi glared at him. "Why are you following us to class? Are you a stalker or what? Learn your place, pretty boy." Takashi pushed her aside. She gritted her teeth and steps on his foot. "Ah, fuuuu-"

Murasaki was still looking forward to find their class.  "He's in our class now, Kumi."

"The hell not he ain't! Murasaki, don't get near this guy. He's a ert. Just because he's----"

"Don't mess with me you trash!" A sudden loud crash happened in the hallway.  

"What happened?" Takashi said in a low quiet voice.

"I don't know, lets go see. Maybe a fight?" Kumi grabbed onto Murasaki's wrist and ran towards where the commotion happened.

"I really don't want to. I want to go to class, it's too early for this."  Murasaki was uninterested in these kinds of things. She doesn't like to get involved or near these happenings. It was just a bother to her. On the other hand, Kumi seemed to be excited until they saw the girl they bumped into the other day, Mami. Mami seemed to picking on a girl who was also a North High student. "Hey, isn't that Natalie Cho? I heard she's a new model and she's Chinese." Takashi whispered over to them. Suddenly, Mami grabbed the girl's hair and throw her on the side to hit the locker. 

Why is she doing that? Isn't anybody going to stop her? Murasaki was getting tensed up. She looked over to the girl who started to tear up, looking down to the ground in shame.

"Why don't you just give up and leave? Go back to China, nobody wants you around." Mami and her group of dogs started to laugh. 

Murasaki ran up to the girl. "Are you alright? Lets take you to the clinic."

"Huh? Do I know you? Who the hell are you? A South High student? Annoying." Mami looked at Murasaki in disgust. Murasaki just ignored her.

It seems she forgotten about me. Whatever, I don't have time for her. 

"Hey! I'm talking to you. Hellooo, are you deaf.

"How about you shut that hole of yours!" Kumi ran up to her and threw her bookbag to her face, which made Mami fall aggressively.

"My nose! WHAT THE H--- YOU!" Mami's nose started to bleed. Then Nana and another girls started to grabbed onto Kumi, pulling her hair which made her fall to the ground.

", don't with us!" They started to scratch Kumi's face. Murasaki couldn't recap what was happening then stood up and ran towards the girls.

"Get the hell off of her!" Murasaki pulled one of the girl's hair and threw her on the side. She grabbed Nana's head and slammed her head on the wall which knocked her out, while a drip of blood flowing down from her forehead. She looked over to Kumi who seemed to be pissed off, but looked at Murasaki with a pleased look. "Not bad." 

"Wow!" Takashi was too excited. 

[In the chairman's office]

"Did you all know what you have just done? This is unbelievable. The school wall is damaged, blood all over the floor, there's a huge mess in the middle of the hallway, this is not World War I kids!

"Mr.Hiroshino, they were the ones who started it. Look at what they done to us!" Mami started to tear up. It was so obvious that she was faking it. Kumi rolled her eyes with a disgust look on her face, while Murasaki yawned quietly. Natalie was trembling, she was like a lost bunny. 

"It's not our fault that they can't fight. They can't finish on what they started." Kumi protested. 

"We were only trying to help her. They were bullying her. That's not right." Murasaki said in a monotone voice.

"Bullying? What bull---"

"Stop, for that kind of behavior, you guys should have had learned on how to control yourselves." The chairman was getting a headache.

"Look, the school system probably won't go far and to expell all of you, but what you guys done was really unnecessary. For something...no...this just isn't right. I want you guys to all get along. For punishment, you guys will clean the whole school for 5 months. You all must learn on how to get along from now on."

That's it? Murasaki was confused.  

"What?! But I have photoshoots for my modeling! You expect me to clean this school every day in 5 months with these...people?!" Mami was starting to get on Kumi's nerve.

"Shut up. It's better than getting kicked out of school. Why don't you just drop out and stop complaining?" Kumi snickered. 

"Okay, okay. Just get to class girls." sigh. 

As they walked out, Mami bumped into Natalie on purpose, slightly making her trip. "You're a nuisance." 

"ing s." Kumi said it out loud for them to hear. Mami flinched as her face started to wrinkled, still walking away as if she didn't hear anything. 

"I'm sorry for getting you guys involve with this. Thank you for saving me. Ever since I got into North High, she started to pick on me and then everybody else started to do the same thing. I don't like her..." Natalie quietly said. 

"Join the club." Kumi patted Natalie's back and smiled. 

Murasaki slightly grabbed Natalie's sleeve, "It's okay, don't worry. What she did to you was wrong anyway, but if she or anybody else do anything to you, you can always call for us. We'll help you, we won't mind. I'm Murasaki and this here is Kumi. We're third years."

"Yo."  

"Mm, hello, I'm Natalie. I'm also a third year." She gave them a genuine smile and bowed. 

"Ahh, but I don't wanna work those girls." Kumi started to complain. Natalie giggled and Murasaki just sighed.  

"We'll just have to see what happens.