Unexpected Meeting

Dream On!

Another day, where you hear birds chirping, people laughing, and nothing better to do with your life. Yes, it's Saturday, where the students will relax around the campus or go out of the campus to hang out.

Murasaki and Kumi were sitting on the bench sighing and looking off to the sky. Nothing else to do, with no money to go out. "I'm bored." Murasaki muttered to herself. "What the hell is there to do around here?" Kumi pouted and heard fast footsteps coming towards them. 

"Aye! You guys heard the news?" Takashi was running up to them, trying to catch his breathe, he opened his mouth with a wide smile. "Obviously, we didn't. What?" Kumi glared at him as if he was a bother to their little peaceful time doing nothing. "I was in the office and I heard all the North High's students are transferring here today! I don't know how long they'll stay around here, but they're going to rebuild their school."  The girls stared at him blankly. With curiousity, Murasaki spoke quietly. "Why?"

"Didn't you hear the news about somebody destroying the school's classrooms, vadalizing in the hallways, and burning most part of the school? They're still investigating." Murasaki and Kumi looked away from Takashi, paying no attention. "I'm hungry." Murasaki slightly swinging her legs back and forth, with no care in the world. 

"Oi, think about it! North High? Meaning, models, the rich, and the famous. Hot babes will be flooding everywhere in this school. Ahahahahahahah, it's like living in heaven!" Takashi laughed historically by himself. "What the hell? Is he really the school's top hottest guy?" Kumi whispered to Murasaki. "Is he? I didn't know. I just don't see how. I think he has lost it at the moment. It's so embarrasing just looking at him." She got up and left quietly as Kumi followed along with her, leaving Takashi behind, all you could hear in the back is him still laughing as if he gone crazy. 

 

"Didn't he say that the North High students are gonna be here today?" Kumi caught up to Murasaki's pace and folded her arms as if she didn't like the idea.

"I don't know. I don't really care, I'm just hungry to think." Murasaki sighed and as they were walking in front of the school, they heard girls screaming. 

"Kyaa! So cute!"

"Oh my gosh! It's him! awlkjdslkajdoaiueoaskdl;akda

"aksjdwoiaueakljdaksljda"  

Narrator: I couldn't make it out of words. Just imagine them spazzing. 

Oh gawd.

Murasaki and Kumi stood near a tree, seeing students in nice rich clothing walking towards the school, waving and smiling as if they were celebrities on the red carpet. "tch." Kumi clicked her tongue. In a sarcastic tone, "Wow, they're already here just when we were talking about them. Amazing, isn't it?" looking over at Murasaki who was looking at the clock on her phone. "I guess.

All this screaming is annoying. I'm hungry, but I'm broke. I wonder if there is anything to eat at the cafeteria.  

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"This place is a dump. Ugh. Sensei, how long are we going to stay in this school. I don't want to get friendly with these commoners." Mami brushed her hair back slowly with a look of disgust. "Yeah!" A voice behind her yelled, which was Nana, her 'dog' who tends to follow her tail all the time.

"It's going to take a few months or maybe a year to finish up the school.

"Mami, we just got here. It's just a school." Haru walked up towards them, following behind him was Ryuunosuke, also known as Ryuu. 

"Whatever." She ran towards Ryuu and clinged onto his arm. "Say, Ryuu, how about we leave this dump and go somewhere else together?"

"I'm not interested." He slowly brushed her off.

"Ryuu! Don't leave me!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Murasaki looked around and then stared at Kumi. "Huh, what? What happen? Why are you looking at me like that?

"Nothing, I just felt something was strange." She turned around and kept walking as they were trying to get to the cafeteria to get something to eat. Kumi looked at her confused and went along with it. "Alright then, if you say so."

"Ryuu! Wait, the class is that way! Where are you going? Ah, I lost him!

Bam!

"What the hell?" A girl who wore those rich clothing from North High looked like as if she was about to cry. "Watch where you were going! Ugh.

"Exscuse me?" Kumi got up quickly, staring down the girl with an irritated look on her face. "Why don't you watch there the hell you were going! You were the one running in the hallway."

The girl stood up quickly also and gave Kumi a glare. " Who do you think you're talking to? Do you know who the hell I even am? I am the one and only Hanazawa Mami! The NO.1 top model!" She was saying it as if she was proud of her own existence, like she was important. 

"I don't give a damn who you are. Does it look like I care? Now, move!" Kumi was getting heated up. If Mami didn't move, who knows what'll happen. That girl won't be looking like a model anymore, instead she'll just stay in the hospital for the rest of her life, if that was only possible. Mami looked as if she was prepared to slap her.

"What? You , you dar---

"Mami! Quit it." A male voice approach the two girls who were arguing. There were two guys walking up towards them. 

"Ryuu! Haru!" Mami face turned pale. 

"I'm sorry about her, she's can be a bit disrespectful." Haru bow in a nice manner to Kumi. 

"A bit? Tch, it's whatever. I don't care anymore." Kumi crossed her arms, looking displeased.

Haru smiled in relief. "Thank you." Kumi stared at him in surprised, thinking to herself that his voice was so warm and his smile was beautiful. She couldn't help but slightly blush.

cough, cough. 

Kumi quickly got her senses back together, she turned to glare at Murasaki who was the one who coughed purposely. "Ah, sorry. I'm just hungry, so can we go now?" With that, Kumi turned around, walking pass the people, not even looking at them. Murasaki follow her up, then slowly passing next to Mami, slightly holding onto her shoulder, she whispered, "If you ever try to lay a finger on her, I'll crack your damn head open." Mami shuttered in a look of horror. She couldn't speak or move. Her body was frozen as Murasaki walked away casually.

"I'm glad we were out of there." Murasaki said with a concern look on her face. 

"Damn right, let's hope we don't bump into them again. Hmph!

 

 

sorry if it seemed rushed, because i've been absent on here and my brain didn't wanna function properly. n___n