A Growing Friendship

Dream On!

"Aye! Wake up, Murasaki! Isn't this your first day of school, how come your ain't getting up yet?!

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

"mmm..."

Kumi aggressively hits Murasaki with a pillow, flying her arms everywhere. 

"Okay, I'm up...."

Murasaki crawled out of her with no energy left in her, instead she laid on the floor flat out. Kumi grabs her wrists, dragging her body to the bathroom. Pulling her up to stand and help her brush her teeth. Kumi is so nice. hmmm. Murasaki patted Kumi on the head, walking away feeling as if she was out of it. Wandering around the room looking for her school uniform, Kumi was running out of patience. What is she doing?! Murasaki was taking her sweet time scrambling around her clothes in her suitcase. Kumi suddenly pushed her out of the way and throw out all of Murasaki's clothes out of the suitcase. "Seriously, Murasaki, where are your uniform?! Did you even have one in the first place?" Kumi glared at her.  

Murasaki looked around, ah, there she sees her uniform all set and folded on her desktop. "It was on my desk all along. I left it there last night, oops."

".................

"...................................."

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN 'OOPS'?! JUST HURRY UP AND PUT ON YOUR UNIFORM. GET YOUR TOGETHER!" Kumi stomped out of the room. What am I going to do with her? sigh.

What was that all about? Murasaki wasn't as smart as you thought she was, well she never did seem to be smart in the first place. She got lost in the school campus where there were signs and sidewalks to follow. Of course, she doesn't use her brain well. Kumi was standing next to the door outside, constantly looking at her watch. "Hey, I'm going ahead, so you better hurry and catch up. I'll see you in class later anyways." The loud footsteps were starting to fade away while Murasaki was still trying to put on her uniform and getting her things together, one at a time. She left me by myself, again. She slowly walked out of the room quietly; heading down the hallway, exiting her way out of the female's dorm. She took out a map that she received from Ms. Aurora, the dorm lady who had helped her before. Hmm, so I go this wa--ack! "I'm sorry!" She moved back a little, quickly looking up as a slight laugh came out of a very good looking male figure's mouth. He looked at her and gave her sweet gentle smile, "I never seen you around here before, are you new? If you weren't, then what a waste that I have never noticed such a beautiful girl.ack, what is this guy saying? with that she showed him her class schedule. "Sorry, yes, I'm new. I just came here yesterday, but I didn't have time to go around the school, so I'm not used to being around here. I'm just a bit lost. Do you know where class 3-C is?" She pointed her schedule and patiently waited for the guy to answer. "Well, isn't this fate?huh? He gave her a nice big smile. "Our class is next to each other, ahaha.Was that something to laugh at? Murasaki face was still and just stared at him. "Well, just follow me, I'll take you there. I usually skip my classes, but maybe it'll be good to go to class once in a while. By the way, my name is Takashi, you?" He grabbed her hand, leading her the way inside the school halls,

 

"Umm, I'm Murasaki, I came from the U.S.

As she was trying to pull her hands away from his, he turned around with a sudden surprise, he went up close to her face and tightly hold her hands together with his.

"........um..." Feeling uncomfortable she was struggling to move her hands away from him.

"Heh, from now on, lets be friends!

What? You got to be kidding me. Did he just say, friends? Oh, dear, gawd. 

Suddenly, at some point, they were already in front of the classroom door. He let go of her hand and patted her back, "Well, good luck on your first day. We'll definitely meet again, for sure!

Yeah, I think I was more worried about that. "Thank you for helping me.

With that, Takashi left, leaving her alone. Slowly she walked in the class, "Umm, excuse me.

"Oh, you must be the new student that we were waiting for! Come in, come in." A middle age man with glasses was signaling her to stand in front of the class. Slowly as she approach in the classroom, the students were in a daze of her beauty. Within the crowd of students, she sees Kumi. Kumi looked straight at her and made an awkwardly funny face at her, which made her feel relief and some what a little happy to see Kumi in the same class as her. The teacher told Murasaki to introduce herself and she bowed to finish off her class greeting, the teacher told her to take a seat in the last row near the window behind Kumi. As the students were distracted by her, Kumi glared at them. "What are you punks looking at?! It's not good to stare at people. We have class, so turn around and learn! hmph." The students were in shocked and turned around nervously. She turned around to Murasaki and tapped on her desk, "Oi, we're in the same class. Don't get close to these people, they will only try to tap on you just because you're pretty." Murasaki looked at her with a calm face, "It's okay, don't worry about it. I'll be fine since you're here. I'm glad we're in the same class.

"What? Me, worried? No, no, I was just warning you." Kumi turned around quickly and suddenly putted her head down, covering her face. 

Heh. 

Class has ended for the lunch period. Kumi turned around to Murasaki and sees her head down sleeping. "Really? On the first day, you're already sleeping in class?" Kumi shook her body slightly, "Hey, wake up, it's lunch time.

"Wow, she's a beauty."

"But it looks like she's friends with Kumi, it's not good if we get close to her. All we can do is admire and look at her from afar." 

"Man, why does it have to be Kumi.

"Kumi is a after all. I feel sorry for Murasaki to be dragged along with the likes of that beast."

Kumi glared at them. You're lucky we're in class right now. 

When Murasaki heard the students talked about Kumi, she suddenly peek up from her arms from when she was napping and stared at the students. "It's not nice to talk about other people behind their backs. If you have something to say about Kumi, then say it to her face to face. It's just to show that you guys are afraid of her. She's not as bad as you think, so don't judge others if you have never approach them before and maybe you should try talking to her yourself so you could get to know her better. So, please, let's not. It's just to say that you are the bad one yourselves." All there was in the class was silence. Kumi was in shock and yet happy that somebody stood up for her for the first time. Having a feeling that she wasn't alone anymore, her voice quivered, "You...." Murasaki looked at Kumi with such kind eyes. "It's alright, I don't care what they say about you. They have no right to say anything in the first place. You did nothing wrong." Even though the students were scolded, they were surprised by her words, unexpectedly some what admired her even more. 

"Wow, she's so cool!"

"Oh my gosh, she's amazing!"

"The feelings!"

Are they.............idiots Murasaki sighed. Kumi was still staring at her in awed. "What?" Kumi slapped her own face lightly, then looked at Murasaki again. For a moment, she thought that she saw Murasaki smile. "Nothing, I...thank you."  

As lunch and class ended, it was time to go back to the dorm room. Kumi and Murasaki was walking side by side and saw Takashi, who was surrounded by girls. "What's wrong?" Kumi stopped and turned to Murasaki. "I met that guy this morning and he helped me get to class. It seems he attract a lot of girls." Kumi looked at Murasaki's direction, seeing Takashi playfully surrounded by the female student. "You mean our school most popular playboy? He's an idiot. Don't get close to him, he's very problematic and hard to deal with, which is a pain in the . It's a bother to be around that kind of person." Takashi had girls swarming around him, looking out to the distance he sees Murasaki. Suddenly, he slightly pushed the girls out of the way and ran towards her. "HEY, MURASAKI! Isn't this amazing, we meet again! This really is fate, ahaha." He was so happy to see her again and hugged her out of the blues.

"You, erted bastard! Don't touch her and don't get too comfortable either."

"Ack! My precious delicate handsome face!"

Kumi hitted him with her book bag to his face, pushed him away, and pulled Murasaki into her arm. Murasaki didn't say or move at all, she was just stayed still and all she could think about was food. I'm hungry. In the background, Takashi and Kumi were still arguing over Murasaki. She stared off, thinking to herself that maybe her school life wouldn't be that bad after all. Meeting these two, she knew that her days towards on wouldn't be so boring as much as she thought about it. 

Maybe I should just leave them and go back. Quietly she took her leave. 

"........RIGHT MURASAKI?! .....Murasaki?" The two stopped and looked around. From afar they see her walking away from them not even looking back at them. 

"She already left?! Wait for me, Murasaki!" Takashi went chasing after her. 

"What do you mean, wait for you? She should be waiting for me!

Those two really are loud. Murasaki stopped and turned around as they started racing towards her. Well, I guess it wouldn't be that bad after all.