A New Beginning

Dream On!

"Why can't you be mine? Am I not good enough for you?"

He pushed her against the wall and grabbed her hands as he pull her closer to his body and embraced her tightly. Not knowing what to do, all she did was stay frozen and feeling as if she couldn't breathe anymore. 

"W-what's happening? It's quiet.......so warm....I can hear his heartbeat (ba-dump, ba-dump)...what am I doing?"  

There was only silence and only the beat of their hearts. 

 

 

 

 

 

There is a prestigious school that is known for the rich and famous, the North High Academy. The school next to it is, South High Academy,  known as the sister school of North's and a school for the average and low status students. Standing in front of the gate of South High Academy, a girl with black hair and a petite slim figure took a large deep breathe and slowly took a few steps....

Ah, that's amazing.... it seems I'm already lost.........well, damn.

This girl name is, Murasaki Seung, in her third year of high school who has just came from the United States. Starting today, she is a student of South High Academy in Japan. She not one of those average girl who are usually simple minded and carefree, it's really hard to explain what she is in words since it's difficult to understand what she's thinking and she never happens to show any emotions. We will just put it as a girl with a cold attitude, but way deep down, there is a warm spot, somewhere. Really, it's somewhere, hopefully.  

Walking around the campus, she sees a figure of a female with curly hair sitting on the bench alone and quickly walk towards her so she could as for some directions. When she got closer to her, the girl with the curly hair looked up with a glare.

"What?!" the girl with the curly hair suddenly got up. 

"Sorry, um, excuse me, can you tell me where the school's office is at? I'm new and I kind of got lost on the way." Murasaki confusingly looked back at her and move back a little. Sheesh, somebody is in a bad mood

"Why don't you go to the school's office and go ask them that yourself!? So annoying." the girl with the curly hair looked like she wanted to beat something up. 

That's why I'm asking you, . Murasaki got tired of talking to the girl and sighed "It's fine, thanks anyways."  She turned around and left the girl alone and continued to find her way. I hope I don't see that girl again.  

Going around the corner, she saw a sign that says FRONT OFFICE. But really, all this time she was going in circles and all the corners, the whole time the school's office was right in front of her eyes. Are you ting with me?! I'm seriously done with my life. She dragged her foot in the office with a face of horrid. 

"Oh my, welcome, I've never seen you before. Are you the new student that we were expecting to have today?" A woman, seems to be in her early 30s, smiled at Murasaki brightly. Ehh.......how blinding, uck. "Yes, I'm the new student. Sorry, I got lost in the campus." She hand her transcript to the woman and the woman was still smiling. "Well, then, shall I show you your dorm then? By the way, just call me, Ms. Aurora."  

But, I didn't ask for your name. Murasaki followed Ms. Aurora down the left hallway until they reached the end point. 

"Well, here we are! How exciting, isn't it?! I'm sure your roommate will be happy to meet you!

Murasaki sighed heavily.

Ms. Aurora was struggling putting in the key.

"................." 

"Ahahaha, don't worry sweetie, I'll have..errkkk....open...in...NO TIME!" Suddenly the door opened as Ms. Aurora tripped and fell in front of a female figure.

Wait..this female figure...

"Hey! Learn how to knock, ya old hag! Don't just go barging in other people's room!

, it's the girl from just a moment ago. Great.  But Murasaki bowed respectively. 

"It's you again. What are you doing here now? Lost again?" The girl crossed her arms and went up to Murasaki's face, looking up and down. 

"Uhm, you're too close...." Murasaki hesitantly stated and looked away, the fact that she does not like people being near her, since it's uncomforting. 

"Kumi, please. This is your new roommate, Murasaki. She came all the way from America just to be in this school, so please take care of her from now on and get along. Maybe, you should learn how to get along with other students." Ms. Aurora looked at her with a serious face and then face Murasaki. "Now, Murasaki, if you need help with anything, you can always come talk to me or Kumi." She smiled and handed Murasaki her class schedule and then went back. 

"..............."  

"What are you doing? Don't just stand there." Kumi sighed, pulling Murasaki in the room. "Your side, my side. Got it?"

She was a bit demanding, but it was alright, as long she isn't acting crucial anymore. Murasaki nodded and quietly placed her stuff on the empty bed and laid down dead flat on the bed. 

"Hey, why did you come to Japan anyways?

"....Because I wanted to." sneezes. oops. Murasaki frozed and slowly looked up at Kumi. "Ah.."

Kumi looked lost in thoughts, "...........hahaha, what was that?! pfft........bless you.

Huh?

"Ah, thank you?"   

Kumi grabbed her hand and shook hands. 

"Why did-"

"Well, it means that from now on, we're going to be together. It's obvious that we're going to be around each other a lot from now on, so I'm just getting this over with and making amends. By the way...um, I'm sorry...about..today...that is...it's just that I'm always like that..." Kumi was apologizing to Murasaki and suddenly became more....nicer?

Murasaki could tell that Kumi was some what shy because her face was red and she was pouting. With that, Murasaki was happy, even though her face didn't show it, inside she felt warmth. "It's alright, I forgive you. It wasn't a big deal anyways and thank you. You really are a nice person, Kumi.

Kumi face turned bright red. 

"What?! Me, nice?! What are you saying?! Stop joking around, pfft!" She crossed her arms and looked away.

Oh, not honest are we ? Her ears are red like tomatoes....tomatoes.... 

Well, I guess this is a new beginning for me. 

yes, this chapter was rushed.