Rencontrer

Revenir

Wow, did you regret giving Kris a set of your house keys because there he was, standing by your room door, flickering the light switch in an attempt to wake you up.

"Aghh KRIS!" You flipped your blanket off and glared at him. You would have thrown some vulgarities if he hadn't flashed you that annoying cheeky smile.

"Wake up! You promised to come meet the K members if we didn't have any schedules today." He walked over to you and pouted a little.

"Continue pouting and I'll kick you in a place you don't want to be kicked." You threatened him as you turned over and hid yourself under the blanket again. Kris immediately lost the pout.

"Come on, Jae!!! I really want you to meet my members. Please? For me..?" You could hear the pout growing again and you just groaned in response. "Jae~~~" Kris whined a little.

"OH MY GOD. If I go, will you stop with the acting cute thing?! Its disgusting" You screamed at him. He laughed triumphantly, he knew just how much you hated aegyo. He pulled you by your hands till you were up on your feet and then pushed you into the toilet.

 

 

"You're wearing that?" Kris asked you when you walked out of the toilet. He eyed you head to toe and back up again. You rolled your eyes. You were wearing a spaghetti strap tank top and a pair of short shorts. "Change." He ordered and you shot him an are-you-serious look. He went back to reading his newspapers which just meant: end of discussion. Not like it was ever open for discussing but you knew there was no arguing with him so you just went to change your top to the most accessible piece in your wardrove - a black v-neck tee.

"Okay let's go." You walked towards the door and Kris followed behind. When you both reached the door, he punched in the code to the electronic lock.

"The code's 9696. Xoxo." He told you. You nodded and slipped off your slippers before entering the apartment. "Guys! Jaeri’s here!" Kris hollered and closed the door behind him. You were busy checking out the apartment. It was fairly spacious, with the living area in front of you, the dining area and kitchen right beside the entrance and 2 rooms beside the stairs that lead to more rooms upstairs. Before you could continue looking around, you were attacked by Chen. He charged towards you and lifted you up whilst hugging.

"I missed you so much Jaeri-ya!!!!” You smiled, you didn't realise how long it has been since you've seen the boys.

"I missed you too, loser. Now let me go." Chen finally let go of you and you saw Luhan standing there behind Chen. He flashed you one of his charming smiles and opened his arms wide for you. You smiled back at him and walked into his embrace.

"How have you been?" Luhan pat your head. You never liked it when people pat your head but somehow you always let Luhan get away with it.

Before you could reply, you were interrupted by a hysterical Chen who pulled you to his laptop that was on the living room table. He was about to show you his new armor on World of Warcraft when you noticed 5 unfamiliar faces walking down. One of them dashed straight past you and next to Chen, “Woah hyung, did you just get that?”, referring to the new armor.

“Pfft please, I got that a month ago, it’s not that great.” You remarked.

The one beside Chen widened his eyes at you, “you play?!” You nodded. “Now I know why hyung won’t stop talking about you.” He stared at you with admiration in his eyes.

“Ya, Oh Sehun you’re being very rude.”

You turned around to be greeted by 4 boys, who was then joined by Oh Sehun who was rubbing his nape in embarrassment.

"Suho. D.O. Chanyeol. Kai. Sehun. Guys, this is my girlfriend - Kwon Jae Ri." Chen slung his arm around your shoulders and smiled wide and proud at the K members. You rolled your eyes and lightly smacked him in the stomach but before you could say anything, Tao appeared beside you and pulled you away from Chen.

"No, she's mine." Tao joked and held you possessively. You laughed at the sulking Chen and side-hugged Tao.

"I'm sorry." You pulled away from Tao, giving your attention to the chuckling boys in front of you. "Hi I'm Jaeri, I'm not any of their girlfriends, just that crazy lady who refused to move out of their dorm.”

The 5 of them laughed. "Yep, now we know why Chen won't stop yakking about you." Chanyeol chuckled.

"Yakking about good things, I hope." You eyed Chen. "Is it just the 5 of you? How come M has 6 members and you only get 5?"

"Oh, no there's 6 but Baekhyun went out for a while, he'll be back soon." Suho informed you.

You nodded knowingly, "girlfriend?"

Everyone burst out laughing again at how direct and also wrong you were. “No, he just went out to the mart. We made him go buy milk.” Chen informed you and you nodded an 'oh'.

“Next time you guys need anything, feel free to come by and check if I have any.” You said, seeing the mental image of 2 cartons of milk sitting in your fridge. “I would give you guys a key each, but I only have 2. The other’s with Kris. So just grab it from him if you need it.”

Tao overheard and widened his eyes, “Ya Jaeri, for someone who just met them 5 minutes ago, don’t you trust them too much?” The boys nodded in agreement.

You shrugged your shoulders, “I have no reason not to though.” Tao shook his head.

Everybody went back to doing their own things. After exchanging hugs and greetings with Minseok and Lay, you made your way to the kitchen to get yourself a drink.

 

“GUYS, I’M BAA-hello.” A guy struggling with plastic bags in each hand walked into the kitchen but froze when he saw you. You chuckled and helped him with the bags, your hand unintentionally brushing against his delicate fingers.

"Hi, I'm Jaeri." You chuckled and put down the bags on the kitchen top. "You must be Baekhyun, right?" You turned to smile at him.

"Ah, I finally get to meet the famous Jaeri-ssi. I've heard much about you."

"Have you now?"

He nodded, "For one, they said you were very pretty, I see that that's true." He said in a very flirtatious tone which surprised you a little.

"Well, I've heard some things about you too." You collected yourself and replied him.

"Have you now?" He mimicked you.  

You nodded the same way he did, "They say you haven't got a girlfriend. But I see that can't be true?" Seeing how flirty he was to strangers. You raised your brows at him, as though daring him.

He laughed. "It's too early to be flirting with me, don't you think? I've barely known you for," he paused to look at his wrist watch, "4 minutes."

"You tell me. You started it." You challenged him and walked past him to get out of the kitchen. "It was nice meeting you, Baekhyun!"



 


Haaaaay. I'm sorry my chapters turn out so short. It's much longer when I view it on my phone... Anywho, can you guys imagine the dorm? I was thinking if I should sketch the blueprints of the dorm so that you guys can picture it better. Let me know! Comments please!!!!! :-)