[♥] Soyabean (by glitteryy)

Heart-Warming, Thought Provoking & Refreshing Fanfic Recommendations | aka hopelesswriter's Selection

Title: Soyabean

Author: glitteryy

Characters: Seungyeon(KARA) & OC

Length/status: Seven chapters/completed

(note: this is one of the more popular ones among the ones i will be recommending based on the upvotes tbh)

Most probably this story will remain as my favourite for a long time until I can find one that can dethrone it. There's something so beautiful in this fic's simplicity in delivering a story of an earnest friendship that started between a little girl and an old man. A friendship that is pure and transcends age and generation gap. It's told in a very calm and reflective tone and like I said, in a very simple and clean cut story telling that it would be impossible for you to not understand and feel the idea and feelings conveyed. And somehow, the flair in the writing of this story help to shape the emotions. This story is full of heart, and is very heartwarming, bittersweet and touching, for me at least. I don't even want to re-read it now. The last time made me cried so badly than the first time I read it. So, this time it could be worse.

If that wasn't enough to make you want to read, threefour more reasons:

  1. You're a fan of Seungyeon or Kara and you just want to read something different other than she loves a boy/girl or a boy/girl loves her and yadayada. (not saying those kinda fics are bad yknow...just...if you're looking for something different...)
  2. You love stories of friendship especially of opposite genders that is totally platonic and pure because omg of course male and female can easily be just friends, especially if it's just with an ahjussi...ok fine, that's so shallow of me...didn't mean it...*runs*
  3. You want to cry and not just for same 'ol reasons like character dies, no offense to the deceased.
  4. You love drinking soybean milk...xD

 

Here, give it a try: https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/104244/