Best Friends (by Yeongie)

Heart-Warming, Thought Provoking & Refreshing Fanfic Recommendations | aka hopelesswriter's Selection

Title: Best Friends

Author: Yeongie

Characters: LeeJoon(Mblaq) & Kwanghee(ZE:A)

Length/status: One chapter/Completed

 

The damn apples made me cry.

This oneshot just makes me sad and depressed. Even if I try hard to remind myself over and over again that this isn't real because, I know Kwanghee and Leejoon only became friends after debut but should I blame it on how real the emotions delivered here that made my feels confused? Anyway, this, as the title says it, is a piece about friendship and as the tag suggested, romance as well, since really, similar emotions could describe the two relationships. In a way, I'd say, it's kind of comforting in the way it depicts feelings that remained true and unwavered in essence despite everything else around them forcing them to change, and even in presence of friction caused by the growing difference of the two friends' life paths as idols and the presence of jealousy and inferiority. Anyway, if I am to tell every other feelings this story brought, I'd be writing an essay of my own so go read it on your own, and don't forget to leave comments, as with what you should do with fics you read and appreciate. What I like the most, i think, is that the ending still left me thinking of the possible real meaning behind it even until now. Now, that's thought provoking. Because interpretations can be vast and unlimited, don't you think? Now excuse me while i go breakin breakin breakin my heart again...

If that wasn't enough to make you want to read, three more reasons:

  1. Leejoon-Kwanghee shipper? lol. i know they're not such a popular pairing, but aren't they cute? lol. though no way i'd ship them as couple bcuz you know...*coughskevincoughs*...and no way i'd agree Kwanghee's talents are inferior though that's how he's marketed, lesigh, these conflicted feelings.
  2. The thought of suffering Leejoon or Kwanghee just entice you,...you...masochist/or sadist...lol idk which one suits better.
  3. You're still confused, which one you'd rather have, your apples or your best buddy. (like seriously?) those damn apples T_T!!!

 

Here, give it a try: https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/235472/

 

 

-oh....2nd kwanghee fic already?...my biasness is showing...if you want to suggest me any fics, go on...but make sure it's within the type i like...n idols i don't avoid reading(if u can guess...lol)...i'm trying my best to dig my fav fics but the variety is kind of limited...some idols, i really like n want to recommend their fics but so hard to find fics that has plot/characters i like...sigh. so far, anyone wanna share which ones are your fav out of the ones i already put up here? xD i doubt anyone would answer but let's see...