My Lady From Limbo (by angsty)

Heart-Warming, Thought Provoking & Refreshing Fanfic Recommendations | aka hopelesswriter's Selection

Title: My Lady From Limbo

Author: angsty

Characters: Kim Dongjun(ZE:A), Song Jihyo | OCs

Length/status: Five Chapters / Ongoing

 

If you're a fan of mystery genre, you definitely should check this out. Well, even if you don't, just check it out. You might like it. C'mon, do I give any bad recommendations? :p lol...okay, for someone like me who hates to get headache from reading, you'd know i'm not into genres like sci-fi which this fic is tagged as, amongst angst/romance. But so far, it's been smooth and not giving me headaches, nope.  Instead it will draw your curiosity to know what the hell is happening not in a way that'd make you want to stop reading of course. Well,I can't say for the future, but not yet. The characters are given much details and personal characteristics, even the supporting characters. This story is ongoing so you know what you have to do, guys. If you're reading the stories, don't be silent readers.

 

If that wasn't enough to make you want to read, three/four more reasons:

  1. C'mon...fresh pairing FTW...at least for me. You certainly don't get that everyday, especially, in AFF. I like.
  2. Dongjun's character is interesting. Let's not give too much spoiler and stop there. But I'll just say, I dislike character stereotyping eventhough i do that alot too...but i appreciate when something different is done. He still does feel real here, anyway.
  3. Hooray for not-y(at least not yet) 2nd lead female~!
  4. You can learn the meaning of the word limbo. time to widen our vocabs~ err, yeah, i think that can apply.

 

Here, give it a try: https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/713713/

 

 

Ranting: guys, i know you hate ranting...but hey, if you can continue be silent reader then i can continue ranting too...you know...i never ask for subscribers or even upvotes or even comments for this recommendation itself...when you guys req for anything...i'll try my best to fulfill it...except for exo fics sorry...all i'm asking is for you to not be silent readers to the fics if you really like them...while i can't prove that anyone really like them, but from the response i get...that's the idea i get...but when you guys being silent readers to fics you read...it makes me feel so damn unappreciated. i don't rec these fics for that purpose...yeah, so...if you're thinking of bashing me for keep whining bout this, well...come back and try bash me after you're done commenting on fics you read, thanks~ oh and for those who are NOT silent readers, no need to be so riled up, i'm obviously not talking bout you~...