Kai

Average
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

" Oppa, why do you like me so much? I'm not the prettiest nor the ugliest. I'm just an average teen girl like everyone. There are more pretty girls out there, why me? What's so special about me?"

 

 

My lessons just ended and i went out of the school. My eyes searched for him and i saw a figure, leaning against the car. Even from afar, you could tell it's Kai.. My handsome boyfriend. 

 

I pulled my books tighter to my body then walked over to him. " Oppa-..." But words were interupted when a girl neared him. She had her books in one hand, a designer bag, shorts and a tee that fitted her petite body. " umm.. Excuse me.." She tapped his shoulder and he turned to her.

 

" Yes?" Kai got rid of his sunglasses, revealing his mesmerizing eyes. The girl blushed at the sight of him and me, who watched the scene, scoffed. " umm.. I noticed you from their..", she pointed at her group of friends. ".. And?" " i was thinking if you wanna go out with me?" " miss, i would be glad to..." That was the last strike and i walked back in the school. I couldn't take it. Well, who would? See your boyfriend agreeing to go out with another girl that wasn't you. 

 

KAI'S POV

 

" I would be glad to..." The girl infront of me lit up.

" really? Then, shall we-"

" wait a minute here.. You didn't let me finish. I would be glad to but why should i?" 

 

The girl's smiling face turned to a frown.

 

" What?"

" You said that you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter