Baekhyun

Average
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

" Oppa, why do you like me so much? I'm not the prettiest nor the ugliest. I'm just an average teen girl like everyone. There are more pretty girls out there, why me? What's so special about me?"

 

 

 

YOUR POV

 

I took a red ruffled dress and put on as i wore my cologne. Leaving with flats and a bag.. I was ready for prom. I took my car keys and drove to school.

 

As i arrived, my friend, Anna hugged me. " yah, put on a little makeup. That would be nice for you. Flats? We are using dresses here! Heard me? D-R-E-S-S." My eyes rolled at her statement. I knew that i looked bad but i mostly hated it when someone like my own friend judges me and spit it at my face.

 

" Yah, look there." I turned to my right and saw my stunning boyfriend who was at the center of attention. " i'll leave you two alone.", Anna said. " hey jagi~" he hugged me and i gladly accepted it. That was when i realised.. The girls around me throwing death glares that said " who are you to hug him like that?! He is mine!"

 

I finally i understood my place. I'm a lowlife. I shouldn't be hanging around someone like Baekhyun. He let go of me making me see how stunning he looked from head to toe. He had his hair dyed brown and styled, a ₩800,000 worth tuxedo and black shoes. He had a lean figure so he coukd totally pull off any kind of style. 

 

My smile changed to a frown

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter