Chanyeol

Average
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

" Oppa, why do you like me so much? I'm not the prettiest nor the ugliest. I'm just an average teen girl like everyone. There are more pretty girls out there, why me? What's so special about me?"

 

 

" The loser is in!", a girl shouted. Everyone stumbled to their seats as i entered. They thought i didn't hear them calling me a loser? Looking down at me and gossiping about how powerful they are? 

 

With my head hung low, i sat on my seat which was far from the others. Like usual, people would say about how ugly i looked. Thick, big framed glasses, cheap shoes and discounted bags. I was so outdated but i had something that everyone didn't. I had a kingka secretly as my boyfriend. 

 

Everyone knows him, girls drool about him, guys envy him. He is just perfect in every way and his name is Park Chanyeol. As if on cue, he entered the class. The girls squeled at he passed them but i didn't. I just looked down to the table. I didn't want to ruin his reputation. He has always wanted me to make it official but i would i just simply say  'no' to him. 

 

As lesson started, i could feel him glancing at me from time to time. But all i did was continue my work since i needed to finish it today. As i was going to submit my work, a girl placed her foot out and i fell down due to it. " serves you right.", she muttered at me. 

 

I gathered all the paper i worked hard on and put it back on one place. I gave it to the teacher but all she did was keep her attention to her nails. " Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter