I'm on a boat... with G-Dragon and Taeyang?!

Dreaming of You *BIG BANG stay out of my dreams please?*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: This dream was just way too vivid and I still remember it. I had it like two weeks ago. 

 

I hate boats. The idea of being on them in open water scare the living daylights out of me. However, some how, some way, I was on a boat. My friends and I were apparently attending this formal gathering which seemed exclusive, as there weren't many people on it and everyone was there through an invitation. 

 

The event was an all night thing, but people were getting tired and going to their cabins for the evening. I ended up being separated from my friends and wandering around this big boat... alone. It was pretty nice though, the air was crisp and it made me feel calm.

 

I kept walking until I reached the club/lounge area. There were still a few people there, drinking and having a good time dancing. Continuing my aimless walk, I noticed a couple of guys by the club's stage causing a ruckus. One was sitting down watching the other dancing on the pole like a mad drunk person with some girls. 

 

Wait a second. I know that guy, I thought to myself. The guy had blonde hair, crescent moon eyes, and a tuxedo, doing the dougie on the pole... it can't be...

 

 

Taeyang?!

 

 

And the other guy... dark brown hair with highlights, also in a tuxedo, watching his friend have a good time...

 

 

GD?!

 

 

What the heck are these guys doing here? WITHOUT any SECURITY?!?! Why isn't anyone prying at them?! What the?!?!  These thoughts and questions kept flooding my mind. 

 

Curiosity got the best of me as I walked slowly toward the two. They didn't seem to notice me as they were still in their own world. Once I was in eye's view of them, I gathered up the courage and said:

 

"Um... hi!" 

 

They both stopped what they were doing and looked at me and I felt like time stopped then and there. Thinking... and kind of expecting a response.... I got none.

 

Taeyang walked back to his seat, while GD got up and went to the bathroom.

 

At that moment, I felt like the biggest idiot known to man kind. Why did I have to go there? Why did I have to let my curiosity get to the better of me? And why did I have to be so damn social?  I honestly felt like I should have left them alone. But I can't help it, I'm a fan of theirs and I wanted to say hello.

 

As I was deep in my thoughts, GD came back from the bathroom and noticed that I was still there. He tapped my shoulder, which caused me to snap out of my thoughts and turn around.

 

"Hi," he said.

 

"Um... hi..." I responded, unsure on why he was talking to me now, when he clearly ignored me before. 

 

He smiled.

 

"... I know you" he ended up saying.

 

I looked at him, really surprised. He knows me? I thought.

 

"You know me?" I asked.

 

"Yeah" he responded.

 

"How?"

 

He again smiled. 

 

"I saw you comment on some of my posts on instagram and twitter. You have some witty comments I hope you know."

 

I thought again to myself. What?! How is that possible. He has like what... 2 million followers on twitter AND instagram!!! It's not like I stand out or whatever... I don't even comment on his stuff all the time! He's bluffing... I should challenge him.

 

"I...uh... ok... so.... um if you know who I am...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter