Jiyong's Skype Call

Dreaming of You *BIG BANG stay out of my dreams please?*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I had prepared all my classes for the week, there was no dance practice, and I actually cleaned my house... Really NOTHING at all to do. So, my friend Emi called me up and asked me if I wanted to watch a movie with her. Well considering the fact that I was at home and BORED out of my mind, I decided to take her offer. 

 

She decided on watching one of those sci-fi flicks, you know... the one where the robots have an epic battle with demons and somehow, someway, the humans win in the end?

 

So here I am getting ready and out of nowhere, Emi magically appears in my house and drags me to my computer. Luckily, I have clothes on. 

 

"What is the rush?" I asked her, since she seemed to be in a hurry.

 

"What's your Skype name?" She asked me completely ignoring my question.

 

Confused as it was, I gave it to her and she typed it into her phone as I waited by the computer. I guess she’s sending someone my Skype username…

 

I was losing interest and had begun walking away from the computer to see if my sink was doing anything new when a familiar ringing sound informed me that I had received a Skype call.

 

GNDB88

 

"Who is that?" I asked Emi. Again, she just ignored me and accepted the call. 

 

"Hey! Are you on?" she asked the person on the other end.

 

"Yeah I'm on. Can you see me?" he responded. He...HE?! Wait a minute I know that voice... it couldn't be...

 

"Jiyong, meet my friend! Hey you! Get your over here!" Emi motioned for me to come over.

 

Okay first off... Kwon Jiyong aka G-FREAKING DRAGON now has my Skype name and is on Skype with me and my friend at this very moment. He's a star, does he even know about Skype? I thought Twitter and Instagram were his things when it came to social networking!

 

Second of all... ABOE EMBARASSMENT! I freaking have photos and posters of him all over my wall, which must be visible even through the webcam! Why now?

 

Third... how in God's name does my friend have his Skype info? The confusion....

 

"Uh... hey..." I said to him. Seriously, I was so confused at this point that the confusion had taken precedence over my nervousness.

 

"Hey I'm Jiyong... nice username..." he chuckled. Well he seemed more chipper than me.

 

Then I realized... oh ... my username had "Big Bang" on it... yeah okay just shoot me in the face. Like seriously, just shoot me in the face.

 

"Uh thanks... I'm a... really big fan of you guys... you especially... as you can tell" I said pointing to my wall. Well since I'm embarrassed for life... I might as well go with it.

 

He just laughed. Okay I guess we're making good progress!

 

"Emi said you were gonna go to the movies today” he began.

 

I nodded. Emi then got up and went to the bathroom... I guess to take a shower (she can t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter