Learn Korean with Taeyang

Dreaming of You *BIG BANG stay out of my dreams please?*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was so excited when I found out that Youngbae was holding his own event called "Learn Korean with Taeyang." The event was pretty simple. Lucky international VIP fans living in Korea were given the opportunity to learn the Korean language from Youngbae himself!! I couldn't let the opportunity slip through my fingers so I sent in my application in a heartbeat. My friends, Georgie, Jeri, And Yannie, also sent in their applications too. Even though they weren't Youngbae biased, it's something to add to their book of experiences; that they learned Korean from a Korean popstar. 

According to everyone in YG, Youngbae was the best when it came to Korean studies. They're all native Korean speakers, but when it came to the explanation of why something was this, Youngbae was able to explain it the best. So YG gave him the honors of hosting this event. Of course he was nervous, his forte was performing, not teaching, but it would be a good experience and something to add his HIS book of experiences.


Skip *time warp*


OH MY GOD! I got a spot!!! Not only that, all my friends got spots too!!! We are going to learn Korean from Mr. Dong Youngbae himself! You guys have no idea how excited I am, considering that he is my bias aside from GD, but it's not about Jiyong now is it!? Now all I have to do is wait for the actual day. I wonder what taking class with him would be like? Will he be strict? Will he be outgoing?  Ohhhhhh the curiosity is killing me I can't wait!

Skip *time warp*


Today is the day! It's kind of weird I'm not as nervous as I should be. Seriously, here I am, with my friends, inside the YG building, with about 50 other girls. We were a lucky bunch of girls to all get chosen among thousands of other fans, considering there were around 50 girls. 

So here we are waiting around in the waiting area, when Youngbae himself comes out. The girls start shouting and are in awe. I'm just in utter shock that this man is front of me right now, like feet away from me. This isn't YouTube or a concert. He sees me and 53 other girls in the same room. This is like an intimate event. Oh my.


"Hello everyone my name is Taeyang, but you can call me Youngbae." He began. The girls shyly say hi. I keep my cool and just smile.


"Welcome to the YG building, where you will be taking a three hour intensive Korean course with me. You will be learning the basics and based on your ability, maybe you can assist me in helping others."

We all nodded in understanding. 


"If you follow me to the next room, I will give you guys a level up test to see where you are in your Korean skills." 


I should be okay. I have lived in Korea for a while and I have been studying on my own. Also I am able to hold a conversation well on my own. Hmmm... Okay let's see where I'm at level wise.


We all went into the next room. Youngbae separated all the girls and low and behold, I ended up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter