Chapter 7

Don't Say Goodbye (English Version)

"Are you sure there is nothing left behind?" He asked for the umpteenth time.

"Nothing oppa, I’m sure, I've brought all my stuff, after all, we've been on a plane now, if there is something left, I might not have to go down from here. Never mind, don’t worry about it.” She takes a breather and staring his eyes. “But all you have to worry about is how can I live in Louisiana alone from now on? I don’t know how long grandpa would stay in Korea. I'm sure with the Mino, grandma would be difficult to go back to Louisiana. Aaiiissh.. I don’t want to live alone." She whines.

"I’m with you." he gave his sweetest smile that always capable devastated her heart anytime-anywhere.

"You always do it." She was talking to herself, though quietly as any but he heard it. Instantly her cheeks flushed and that scenery most preferred by Minhyuk.

"But you're going back to Korea to carry out your training session." She reminded him. There was a tone of sadness that Minhyuk catch on her.

"My training session lasted only one week, my time is still long before the new season begins. After passing through the week, I'll fly no matter where my girl is." Soojung blushed when she hear it, made ​​he want to pinch her pinky cheeks.

"Now, go to sleep." He blanketed her body and held her hand, as if to tell her that he was always there for her.

 

---- 0 ----

 

"I’ve cleared those who judge you in the online forums. How could they do that? Just take it easy, they wouldn’t dare to do it anymore." Luna patted her back after the course of Organizational and Administration Theory. They sat in the gazebo for a short break from college assignment that makes them bored.

"You shouldn’t have to do that. They just felt that I stole their idol from them, and it’s reasonable as fans. Moreover, the problem was already passed a month ago." Soojung smiles lightly.

"But still, it is one of the criminal acts Jung Soojung! And because of that, you fled to Korea! Don’t you remember that?" No wonder, Luna is able to do anything because her family is influential on campus. Whatever, she could do that easily.

"Oh, come on, I'm fine. Really fine! Because of Minhyuk oppa is always here for me." She showed off her boyfriend now.

"Oh right, look at this princess!! I think narcissistic syndrome can be infectious." Luna rolled her eyes.

"Hey girls, what are you guys waiting for??" Kai came with the some snacks.

"Oh Hi..!! How are you, Kai? Yaaah, look at you boy.. You look fitter now." Luna took a wafer which was brought by him. Luna and Kai had known each other since Soojung often tell about each other.

“Great, you also seem cheerful Luna, is there any news yet I hear?" Kai smiled at the two girls in front of him.

"Nothing. Ah, when your game starts? Isn't this is the month of the competition huh?" Soojung asked Kai. Soccer competition between faculties will begin soon and he will keep his promise to show his skills to Soojung.

"Next week!" Kai opened the bottle and drink cola.

"Next week? Well, if you need supporters? The cheerleaders maybe? Or should I bring the audience paid?" Luna gave offer.

"Haha.. No thanks, I think it's a little bit scary." Kai replied with laughter that followed of them.

Kai cell phone suddenly rang.

“………..”

"Okay hyung, wait a minute." Kai hanging up his phone and stood up. "I've had to go home, my brother was waiting. See you next week, you should come to see my match, right?" Shouts him while get away.

"Arasseo..!" Both girls shouted compactly.

 

---- 0 ----

 

At this late hour, Soojung always feel lonely since Grandma and Grandpa decided to stay in Korea because they wants to be close to Mino. If Minhyuk was not with her, she always spent the night by watching a movie or designing future business. She wants to have her own boutique. Some streaks design has her draw. Her imagination was better now, so that within one hour, 14 models capable of designing clothes. The song of Crooked interrupted her at last streaks. She looked into her cell phone and her smile widened.

"Minhyuk oppa!" She answered it with great enthusiasm. She missed him, a few days he doesn’t accompany her because he was busy shooting for one of the leading sports brand.

"Yah, you scared me!” He heard his laughter. “Uri Soojungie, what are you doing now?"

"Hmm... as usual just scratch here and there. I'm lonely oppa, when are you coming back?" Yeah, he really missed the spoiled sound of his girl.

"I miss you too." Minhyuk answered lightly.

"Yah, who is missed you? I didn’t say that I miss you earlier." Soojung dodge. But in her heart she was very excited.

"Don’t you miss me? Okay, Then I’ll go home now."

"Mwo? Go home?" She thought for a moment, she saw the entrance of her house, then she ran to open it.

Half not believe in what she sees.

"Oppaaaaa.....?" She saw the athletic body that stood like a Greek god, this guy looks so handsome. Really handsome..!

His smile grinning so wide when he saw her running to hug him. He missed a spoiled her arms.

"When did you come? Last night you said that there was a schedule again." She pouting like a child age 5 years.

"Three hours ago. I want to make a surprise, and it seems work." Minhyuk smiled at her, this girl, so cute! Realizing she was only wearing pajamas in the cold air like this, he took her into the house.

They arrived in the kitchen. She soon made ​​him a hot coffee to warm his body. He looked at her lover's back. How he missed this beautiful girl.

"Oppa, when your league season will begin? You're still a long time to be here, right? You're not going to anywhere else before that, right?" Asked her who is busy making coffee at the kitchen table.

Minhyuk walked to where she stood. He hugged her from behind and whispered in her ear that his breath making her skin tingle.

"Although we will soon separate for a long time, I would always visit you when I have a free time. And while I'm here, I'll spend time with you. So I'm asking you to not worrying about it, just enjoy the current time. Oh?"

Soojung bit surprised with his embrace. But behind the feeling of surprise, she smiled. She turned to look at his face and the distance separating them is only 15 cm until she could feel the warm breath of Kang Minhyuk. At the next second, her heart thumping so fast.

"Then, tomorrow, let's spend our time, both." Soojung said awkwardly, she was afraid if Minhyuk hear her heart beating so hard.

"Sure." He was still in a position embrace her, He can’t help to not look at her pink lips that looks so cute.

One second later she felt dazed and in the next moment her heart stopped beating, how can you do that Kang Minhyuk? Ouch.. Playboy!

It’s only a light kiss but it was able to make her drifted. "Where do you want to go?" Minhyuk enjoy this girl dazed expression, once again, cute.

After coming back to the earth, her sweet smile widened. "Beach."

 

---- 0 ----

 

"Jung Soojung..." She turned to that cheerful voice. She was greeted by a sweet smile belongs to Kai.

"Hey, is your college was over?" They walked side by side to the gazebo where they usual gathering.

"Already finished, you?" Ask Kai.

"No, it was the last." Soojung give her smile.

"Where is Luna? Usually you guys always together like a packet." Kai gives a cola to her.

"She was absent today." She breathed, how her friend is extremely underestimate the lecture.

"Ha! I bet she could handle all the courses that she left. You're the one who once said, 'Don’t doubt her family'. Yaaah.. I’m so glad to be a kid of influential people on campus." Said Kai.

“Eoh, you right..”

"Ahh, you said that Mr. Jung didn’t return to Louisiana? Then what about his work here?"

"Grandpa had completed his pension papers. Now I live alone here. Huwaaa..." Soojung stomping like a 5 year old child, Kai stunned, this girl, cute. His thought.

"You didn’t see me? You still have me." Kai gave his best smile.

"Do you think I'm going to provide a room for you? Ha! ert!" She said pouting, making Kai laugh. Though she is acting like a 5 year old child, she was still beautiful. How can all expression of this girl is so interesting to him.

"If you need anything, call me, I'll see you soon." Kai replied seriously.

"Well, look, do you have a part time job now? Being a superhero? Trying to help those in need? Haha..."  Her laughter fun.

"Aaiiisshhh...." Kai pretending upset.

"Beep.." There was a message on the phone that makes her smile widening.

"Kai, I go first." Soojung care of the books scattered about.

"You want to go home?" Ask Kai half-hearted.

"Eoh, I have ehmm.. something to do. Bye, see you tomorrow." She waved at him.

"Well, be careful.." He saw her back which left him in a state, chaotic? Does he really have hope? Hope to have that girl? Although he tried to attract her attention and trying to spend more time to Soojung, but still, she only considers him as a friend. Just friends.. and it’s time to realize that his hopes was faded.

 

---- 0 ----

 

That smile, beautiful and will always be beautiful. Minhyuk hugged her briefly then opened the car door for Soojung and immediately toward to where they are headed.

Along the way they don’t run out of material for the talk, this is very grateful for him because it will rarely happen. He will return to Korea to start a league that runs for 6 months. And for that, he promised to always visit her if he has free time. He will miss this girl. Greatly!

Soojung woke up in a simple room with wooden ornaments that look simple but elegant. Queen size bed nearly filled this small room. In the corner of the room there is a dressing table with intricate carvings but it looks beautiful. She looked into the window closed by green curtain. She opened the window a little so the bright light came into the room and the beautiful view stretches in front of her.

The sea that stretches in front of her looks very clear and colored green tosca. Looks so beautiful. The wind that brushed her hair feels so airy. The birds scattered over the ocean become trimmer the beauty of the evening sky. Kang Minhyuk, she saw him standing looking far out to the sea that seems to have no limits. She smiled, how the view of it looks perfect when he was there. Without wasting time she ran to the where he was standing on.

"Oppa!" She called him and then greeted by a dazzling smile belongs to Minhyuk. Although it has been many times to see it, Soojung still out of breath when that smile granted for her.

"You're already awake? Did you sleep well?" Ask Minhyuk.

"Eoh, this house belongs to who oppa? How could I suddenly wake up from that room?" Soojung pointed the window where she had seen him earlier.

"It’s my father's cottage. We often came here when I'm on holiday." His gaze wander far, there is light of sadness in his eyes. Then he looked at Soojung. "You were asleep in the car, stop eating foods that contain saturated fats, don’t you know that your body is very heavy?" Minhyuk .

"Aiiisssh... oppa!" She hit his arm, he laughed at her angrily. Cute... and it was one of those moments that will be dear to his heart. Aware of it, he grabbed her hands and held it.

"Soojung-ah, promise me one thing." Minhyuk's expression turned serious now, making her bit surprised.

"What?" Soojung eyed him, once again she saw anguish rays there. The more she saw Minhyuk like this, the more she was afraid.

"Promise me to always be happy even if I'm not to be around you." Minhyuk words, somehow makes her fear grew. It seemed she didn’t want to hear that. It seems she doesn’t want to promise anything. She realized one thing: she was afraid of losing him. Instantly, the dusk in the evening transmitting twilight into her heart.

 

tbc


 

Once again, sorry for grammatical errors and my awkward english here.
I hope you can handle it.
Thanks for you feadback ^^