Chapter 5

Don't Say Goodbye (English Version)

 

'A FOOTBALL PLAYERS, MINHYUK KANG SEEN TOGETHER

WITH A MYSTERIOUS GIRL!'

 

Soojung see some article, which contain an explanation of woman in thought is the lover of Kang Minhyuk. The photo shows the proximity to the woman who wears a white dress. The first picture, Minhyuk took the woman’s hand, they look very close and looked at each other. The second photo, they laughed by bringing a glass of coke. The third picture, they hugged tightly in front of a house, is not that her house? The last photo taken by fans looked at fast food restaurants, Kang Minhyuk was staring at her, that gaze like emit something.

Some online forums that she read the more frightened her.

'Is that the Minhyuk oppa girlfriend? Heol, daebak ....!!'

‘Quite pretty, but I don't like it, her face looks cold.’

‘I've seen her on campus with Minhyuk oppa! I think they are not dating! What the !! It’s a bad news!’

‘I have background information about this girl, her name is Jung Soojung I'm a college with her. She’s nothing! She’s just ordinary college student.  Long time already I don't like her and now what has she done? He's my oppa! I HATE YOU MORE Jung Soojung!’

This comment was accompanied by a photo that looked devastated, red streaks meet her face. Various writings of the FU * K and BIT * H meet the picture of it.

‘I think they’re look good together, don’t we’re as fans should support the private life of our idol?’

'Oppa chukkae, I hope she’s the best for you.'

'I don’t like her, not at all fit together with my oppa!'

Kleek. She’s close the laptop abruptly. How is it? Soojung closed herself with a blanket, as if some strong winds ripped her room. She wasn't ready to face this. What will she do?

Crooked tone belongs to G-Dragon surprised her. She saw the name on the screen of her cell phone. Kang Minhyuk. Without a doubt she answered it.

“Oppa..”

 

---- 0 ----

 

"Oppa .." That voice was trembling. Making him wants to run to her.

“Soojung-ah, kwenchana?”

“oppa, what should I do?” He knew she was crying. This is not the domain of that Soojung command, she is not a girl who can solve the problems like this. she's just an ordinary girl that fragile.. He wanted to protect this girl.

"Soojungaa, mian, I'm sorry. I promise I'll finish it soon. Don’t be afraid. Here I am, I'm not going to make you suffer, I promise." He assured her and also himself. Soojung will be fine, he will not hurt her with that comments, and treatment of fans who sometimes excessive.

".........." She was not able to hold his fear. Minhyuk heard her sobbing.

"Soojunga-ah, please, don’t cry. I'm sorry, I'm going to finish it, no one would dare to hurt you, I promise."

"Now go to sleep.." Minhyuk hung up after hearing Soojung calmer.

 

----- 0 -----

 

It has been several days Soojung are difficult to contact, he had never seen her on campus and she didn’t want to take a call from him. It makes him frustrating and often grumpy lately. It seemed he wanted to go wherever Soojung located. In many times he saw the last message that Soojung sent.

 

Mian oppa, I'm okay, I want to go on vacation before the semester exams came. I hope you're fine, keep your health.

         Soojung

 

Is it fine? Currently he is far from fine. He was devastated, he is so missed her. Is she okay? Is she trying to avoid him? Is the problem yesterday made ​​her away from him? What she does not want to see him anymore?

"Aaaarggh....!! Where did she go!" Minhyuk slammed his cell phone close to the couch he stood.

"Hyung! What happen with you lately? Can’t you calm down in a bit? From last you pacing like that making me dizzy. Now, where else did you girls mean? If you miss her, call her, if she doesn’t answer, call her family! Aiissh... not usually you be like this just because of a girl!” His brother looked at him annoyed.

Oh yeah, that’s right. He took his phone that has been thrown earlier and ran to his room, in quickly he’s search in his contacts and pressing the green button. After he heard a man’s voice sounded. He ask..

"Sam, do you know where the Jung family was gone?? I called to her home in many times, no one answered it. I think you know where they went."

"Wow.. Did you miss her too much? Next time you have to be more careful, boy, she’s a innocent girl. Don’t you dare to hurt her, you have to protect her even more Hyuk."

"I know, Sam, I want to know where she went. Is the reason they go on because the news?" Ask him impatiently.

"Hey, calm boy. They go not because of that, Do jin have a new great-grandson of the first grandchild, so, they went to Korea for a while."

"Oh, really? You know their home address in Korea, right?"

 

---- 0 ----

 

Yonghwa regard to his little sister who last few days, often brood and more subdued, so it makes her look pale. She doesn’t seem like a cheerful girl who is easy to tease as it used to. He had heard what happen in the news, his sister, became the talk of the fans and netizens. Soojung is a girl who can’t cope her problem alone. And he has always there when Soojung need answers to every problem faced his sister. Now Soojung didn’t talk about the real problem that she can’t hide. Everyone knows the problems that happened, it's just that they don’t want to discuss it when Soojung herself didn’t want to talk about it. Yonghwa sat next to his sister and pulled her into his arms.

"Can I get a feel for what you're feeling now?” Soojung gasp.

"Oppa, what do you mean?" She try to dodged

"You like him, right?" Urges Yonghwa. She know, if her brother had urged him, how hard she dodge it, surely she will tell too.

"Ani." She answered simply.

"Then why did you often pondered lately? Do you miss him? Don’t you dare to evasive it Soojung-ah. I know what you feel." Now Soojung couldn’t help what she felt, she wanted to be a stronger girl who is able to cope with anything. She was just scared. Not that she will be destroyed. She should be able to accept what everyone said. But it is not an easy matter. There are always bad comments about it, she could never escape. Wherever she goes, is now the target of all the pairs of eyes throughout Korea.

And about Kang Minhyuk, she doesn’t know what she should do to him. Avoid it was the only way that is easy to do even though her heart says hard. She didn’t want to get involved again, but she couldn’t. Stay away from him so make her frustrated enough. Yes, in the end, she admitted, she missed him, so much.

"So that's how you feel about him?" Again and again Yonghwa took his own conclusions.

"I'm not sure, oppa, I'm afraid." Soojung didn’t dare look at her oppa.

"Well, you should know the risk of any actions you going to do, you have to prepare yourself mentally for what will happen. Your world is different. Don’t equate his world with your world is always flowing calm.. If you love him, you have to accept what is available to him. Whatever it is." Yonghwa looked at his sister. "Don’t be afraid, oppa’s here."

Soojung smiling, she was happy to be back into a sister who is always protected by Yonghwa oppa, her story always heard her brother patiently although sometimes she tells things that make no sense. For Soojung, Yonghwa oppa is the best brother in the world.

She heard someone calling her name from afar. "Soojung, there are missed you." She saw grandpa and her dad brought a guy into the house.

"Minhyuk oppa?" Soojung jumped up.

Her family ran into the living room to see a man called Kang Minhyuk, and they looked at Soojung and that man turns. Eomma surprised, Yonghwa oppa smiling look at Minhyuk, Appa give his stared at Soojung sharply, grandpa holding Minhyuk shoulders when introduced him to the whole family.

"Annyeonghaseyo.. Omoni. Yonghwa-ssi .. "Minhyuk greeted all members of the family.

"So the rumor is true?" Ask Seohyun oenni suddenly appeared carrying Mino, a new great-grandchildren's.

"There seems to be they resolve." Grandpa answered all the curious eyes of every member of the family in this house.

The park is not far from the Jung family housing complex looks deserted. The cold chill of the night it felt the same as their hearts. Not a single word that comes out to break their silence. Til the end Minhyuk who had to put an end to this situation.

"Are you mad at me?"

Soojung just shook her head.

"So why didn’t you accept my calls, not a single replying my message or even call me?" Minhyuk looked at her closely.

"I need time, oppa." Soojung replied that increasingly make him frustrating.

"It takes time for what? I told you that I'll protect you, I will not let anyone hurt you. Ignore what they say. This is your life Soojung-ah, don’t let them control it."

"But it’s your world oppa, not my world!" She can’t help it. Her tears fell slowly. Minhyuk felt his heart sick deeper look at the tears that fell increasingly heavy. He felt his heart sick increasingly in seeing that tears fell harder. There is a fear in her beautiful eyes.

"Is this why you avoiding me? Because our world is different? You're avoiding me and make me miss you like crazy just because their words that you didn’t even knew?" Now Minhyuk who can’t withstand what he felt.

“Oppa, you…?”

"What you didn’t feel the same way? Hmm.. Soojungie?" Minhyuk looked at her deeply. "Or am I the only one who became a crazy person here." Minhyuk covered his face with his palm.

“Oppa.." Soojung sitting in front of him, pulled his hand that had covered his handsome face. She hated seeing him like this. She knew, this is not his fault, she must accept it. She should know the risks of what her heart wants. "I'm sorry, I'm just afraid, afraid to hurting myself or even hurt you." A tear rolled down on her cheek. "Promise me, don’t ever to leave me if this happens again."

Minhyuk remove her tears that were right in front of him and smiled widely. “whether this time I leave you? In fact, you're the one who leave me, soojungie.”

"I'm not going to do it anymore, I’ll not to see you like this and I don’t want to stay away from you anymore." Soojung catch her breath and then looked into his eyes intently. "Bogoshipo, oppa."

Minhyuk see the sincerity in her eyes, he pulled her into his arms. This hug, as if the heat of the sun will never show up again the next day. As stars just shining brightly tonight. As if no more days for them to feel increasingly heartbeat pounding. Forever, they want to keep it like this.

"A lot of people hate you without any reason, it's okay, you're here to live your life, not to make them understand about you. Don’t be afraid.." Minhyuk whisper a sentence that makes her a thousand times more determined to follow where her heart shelter.

A few minutes later, Soojung feel Minhyuks body suddenly freezes. Minhyuk releases his arms. "You ever said if there is someone who you have been watching in korea, who is he?"

Soojung just stared at him.

His face getting sullen look at her still not answered his question. It making her couldn’t bear for the longer to .

"Yonghwa oppa." Soojung laughed out loud because Minhyuk sighed in relief.

 

tbc


 

thanks for reading..