Chapter 4

Don't Say Goodbye (English Version)

 

"Before you come home, call me first, eoh? I'll pick you up. Be careful, do not get too tired. Arraseo?"

"Arasseo hyung, I go inside." his brother walked into the gates of the campus.

"Eoh ..​​" Minhyuk saw his brother walking away, just him, the only brother he has. Not feel, the time is so fleeting, he remembers their happy memories of their childhood, how he protects his little brother from friends who just use him. Now, he's proud of his brother, brother that he loved too much. And the reason Minhyuk worked so hard the current.

"Are you drove your brother?" Soojung walked over to Minhyuk. She could only see the back of a guy wearing a hoodie walking away from Minhyuk. It was definitely his brother.

His smile will blossom when seeing Soojung greet him beautifully at this afternoon. "Yeah.. Your college will be started or already finished?" Ask Minhyuk.

"I'm done, I’ll going home. We?"

"When you get home, what would you do?"

"Ehmmm ...." Soojung thought for a moment. "Sleeping." She answered shortly.

"Yah, if your life is only to sleep? Aiiissh..  Nowadays girl.." Minhyuk shook his head.

"Mwo? So, why do you care about the way of my life?" Soojung screaming.

"Aiigooo .. Look at your face while you pouting like that. Ehmm.. If you don’t have a date today, why don’t you go with me?" Heol, you’re a playboy guy, Kang Minhyuk.

 

"I thought you were going to take me to somewhere, it turned to lunch." She’s chewing her spaghetti slowly.

"We? Are you not happy? You want us to go somewhere?" Minhyuk amused smile.

"Yah, ani, I just thinking, that you, don’t know the area here, so you ask me for accompany you.." Oww.. Oww.. Jung Soojung, everyone knows that your words was really absurd. Her cheeks were blushing didn’t escape the attention of Minhyuk. Somehow he liked this sights.

"Here, you're accompanied me for lunch." Minhyuk devouring his spaghetti for suppress his smile.

 “Oh, yeah, that’s right..”

Minhyuk looked at her in doubt, whether she was disappointed because he only took her to lunch? Or any other reason?

Snap .. snap .. snap .. Some girls take their photo through the window of the restaurant.

"Hey, what are you doing?" Soojung yelling at the girls running around because they were caught photographing secretly.

"Soojung-ah, calm down, they're gone." Minhyuk hold Soojung wrist. "Sorry for making you uncomfortable to go with me." Minhyuk looked at her eyes seriously.

"Is that also your fans, oppa? If you're as famous as that?" Her innocent face makes him irritated.

“Yah, did you underestimate me now? You're too missed out on a lot of information Jung Soojung! Frequently, you have to visited the Internet, for browsing or whatever, find something that you don’t know.” Soojung narrowed his eyes heard that.

"Heol, I'm not overly unemployment as you think!” Minhyuk a smile to disguise his laughter. He liked the moments when he was able to make Soojung angry or embarrassed. And now he realized that he had found a new happiness in his life.

 

 

---- 0 ----

 

 

"Hyung, you don’t have to take me like this, I'm not a kid anymore! Aaiiissh ... Didn’t you have a schedule for today?"

"Yah, my schedule is tonight. Is not this better than escorted by oemma? Doesn’t look cooler if I were to take you here?" Now, not only Soojung who must confront a narcissistic syndrome of Kang Minhyuk. Her brother rolled his eyes.

"Mr. Kang? Please go inside.” A nurse directs his brother went into the MCU (Medical Check Up) room.

"I'll wait outside." Minhyuk patted the back of his brother.

Minhyuk knew, he had to spend more time for his brother. He understands how difficult to see the happiness of his brother in his circumstances. Because of that, he worked really hard. Whatever it is, he’ll give him everything, yeah he would give it. Minhyuk stared outlook to the front window of a hospital’s waiting room.

Someone passing in front of him, wearing a white coat carrying some paper and a red folder.

“Mr. Jung?” Greeted Minhyuk.

"Oh, hay, are you ....?" Grandpa trying to remember the name of this young man in front of him.

 “Kang Minhyuk, sir.”

"Ah, right, Kang Minhyukssi, what are you doing here?" Ask grandpa.

"I accompany my brother, these days is his schedule for check-up, sir." Minhyuk answer.

"Oh, is that so? I wish your brother recover in quickly. I've heard from Sam about you. Pray frequently, boy. I sure, God must give the best for us." Grandpa patted on his shoulder to give him support. Minhyuk responded with a sincere smile.

 

 

---- 0 ----

 

 

Minhyuk looked at the girl beside him. So beautiful. No wonder the girl has always been some concern in recent times. White mini dress wrap her slim body that’s look captivating. And long wavy hair that allowed to straggling makes a girl who was beside him looked perfect.

"Oppa, please, don’t look at me like that!" Her face getting blush right now. Minhyuk only saw her with a wide smile, and then continued driving.

"How can you ask for permission to grandpa?" Ask Soojung.

" I met him at the hospital on this afternoon and then asked permission to take you to a charity event with me."

"The hospital? Why did you go to the hospital? Are you sick?" Soojung look at him, to make sure whether his face was not pale.

"It was not me, but my brother, it was time to check up." Replied Minhyuk relaxed.

"Oh, he's sick? Sick of what?"

"Ehmm .. just regular sick. Take it easy." Sorry Soojung-ah, its not the time to tell you about that. I don’t want to see your manners has change to me after you know about my family.

"Is that so?"

He Nod her head.

"Okay, we have arrived, lets go." Minhyuk opened the door for Soojung then took her hand.

Soojung surprised to see many of camera take their picture when entering the building. She didn’t know a charity events could be filled of the reporter. Oh, she forgot one thing, Minhyuk a famous footballer. Soojung took a deep breath, anticipating what will happen in the next.

During the event, Minhyuk introduced her to his other fellow footballers. Began of the football club from Japan, Spain, Italy, England as well. Soojung trying to remember the name of the man one by one. Cesc Fabregas, Samir Nasri, Aaron Ramsey, Robin Van Persie, Rooney, Ozil, Zlatan Ibrahimovic, and she’s even saw some Hollywood actress there.

 “Jung Soojung?” She’s turning.

"Oh, Sam?" Soojung smiled at her grandfather’s  bestfriend who’s also been here.

" With whom you come here??” Ask Sam and looked around. She has not could to answer yet, Kang Minhyuk answered it.

"Just now, I leave you to take a coke, there is someone come to you Jung Soojung." Minhyuk give his warm smile to Sam.

Sam looked at Minhyuk, then Soojung, then Minhyuk again "Okay, now I know guys. The way of your work also fast, boy." Sam patted Minhyuk’s arm. "Be careful, she's my best friend’s granddaughter!" Sam laughed loud out.

"Its not like that, Sam, we're just friends." Says Soojung, staring at Minhyuk who sudden sullen.

Sam just smiled. "Oh, well hopefully your relationship will last." Then he left.

"Friends?" Minhyuk stared at her and elevates his eyebrow. "Okay.."

There is something wrong..

On the way home they were just silent, busy with their own thoughts. Soojung still wondering. What was the purpose of Kang Minhyuk statement? Aren’t they really friends? She hesitated, unsure of what she felt. Could it be .....? Oh no, it's impossible. Don’t expect more Jung Soojung! Things like this will not happen once again. She will not fall back into the same hole. She was determined, would not expect much to a guy.

"Soojung-ah, we've arrived." Soojung see him did open the car door. She looked into the different eyes of Minhyuk. Darker, more mellow. What is in his mind?

Soojung give her smile. A smile that will make Minhyuk’s eyes brightened. But for Minhyuk.. That smile, its not just make her brightened, it was able to touch his heart that no one has been able to vibrates it.

"I go into first." Soojung broke the silence.

“Eoh..” Minhyuk see her walk away, any something that makes him don’t want to see her go in.

"Soojung-ah..." Minhyuk pull her hand. He looked at her deeply. "Gomawo."

 

---- 0 ----

 

 

Soojung sitting in front of her PC that always accompanied her to work on her paper. She remembered what had just happened.

"Soojungaa .. Gomawo .." Soojung shocked, that sudden hug is able to spread the butterflies in his stomach.

"Thank you for being with me tonight." Minhyuk deepen his arms before take it off.

"Good night." Minhyuk give a smile that most she hated at once she liked. Just remember it makes her involuntarily smiled and immediately turning on the power button on her PC. In the search box, she’s typing one word, 'Kang Minhyuk'.

And a few seconds later, her smile faded..

 

tbc


Soory for many typos and grammatical errors..

I always hope you'll like this story ^^