Chapter 3

Don't Say Goodbye (English Version)

 

“How can you always pairing me like this, Sam? The girl which else would you introduce me for this time? This girl is too beautiful for me, isn’t Mr.Jung?”

“Yeah, Just look at her grandfather." Grandpa laugh out loud prides itself also followed by Sam and Minhyuk.

"Oh my God." Soojung rolled his eyes, what happen with these men. Soojung’s expression make Minhyuk stunned. How could that cool face looks so cute and adorable in the same time?

"Well, excuse me. Please continue your conversation." Minhyuk said suddenly.

Soojung saw Minhyuk walked away. The judgment about Minhyuk slightly up one level after realized his body an athletic, fitter and tall. His tuxedo was fit perfectly with a his handsome face. However, she still considered that a man like that would have a lot of girlfriends or can be called a playboy like most other football athletes. Look at Cristiano Ronaldo. Not that she was an observer of football players, but who doesn’t know that Cristiano Ronaldo has many ex-girlfriends which average as hollywood celebrities and y models? Somehow, this thought makes Soojung long exhaled breath.

 

 

---- 0 ----

 

 

None bright stars visible tonight, the sky was filled with a fog like nights which always appeared in the horror film. Some cold wind piercing the Minhyuk’s body who stands in garden’s hotel, pensively. As if this night accompany his dismay, alone. Burden he felt quite heavy. He was too tired with the routine of what he was doing. Starting from training, sparring, became advertising model of sports products, as well as the contract extension as a Korean national soccer team. But he was must do it. Must!

"Minhyuk!" Once again, his reverie were dashed. Reflex, he looked surprised seeing someone from the Korean national team is also were here. "Hey, how are you? Are you here alone?"

"Ah, Song Jong Kook Hyung, when did you get here? What else you were with?" Minhyuk asked, turning to the right and left find her friends of the their soccer team.

“"I think the others will follow. Ah, during this holiday season you're settling in the U.S.? With your brother, right?"

"Ne hyung, I'll stay here for few weeks till the situation improves." Minhyuk answered with his trademark smile that could make the girls run out of the oxygen.

Jong Kook hyung is a person who really understands Minhyuk, he was regarded as a friend and brother to Minhyuk. They are both so familiar and know the state of each other.

The Minhyuk’s view switch on the girl who ran towards the park bench not far from where he was standing. He forgot who the girl's name. He only heard that girl calling someone who might be his friend.

"Yes, you knew it, Luna. Obviously, full of old people and yes there are some youth here. Can only is calculated using your finger. Maybe you'll be pleased if you're here. But not for me. I miss my bed so much. Did you know? How happy when I sleep right now?" That girl looked stressed here, who knows what makes her so uncomfortable. Perhaps because her age still too young. Minhyuk increasingly squinted at her.

“…..”

"WHAT? No, I don’t want to. Grandpa might have a heart attack if you kidnap me now."

“….”

"Oh my God, how long am I here?" She let out a long breath sounds are very hard until where is Minhyuk stood. Minhyuk regard her until Jong Kook nudge him.

"Yah, Kang Minhyuk, do you hear me?" Asked Jongkook wonder.

"Ne? Hyung? What did you say?" Minhyuk looked at him confused because he did not hear what was said Jong Kook just now.

“Oh great, what wrong with you? Forget it. I must say hello to Sam first. I going in.” Jongkook left him into the building.

“Kkeure hyung”. he noticed Soojung again.

“Jung Soojung…!” Soojung heard someone yelling her name, but she is still lazy to looked over.

Grandpa walked closer. Soojung almost asleep on a park bench. "Soojung-ah what you're doing here. Let's go home."

Deftly she stood quickly heard the word of 'go home', she feels so happy. She smile so wide looked like a child who had bought her favorite toy, cute. But her hair a bit messy due to the motion of a sudden standing, even almost fell, making a guy standing a little away from her laughing astonishment.

Soojung sure, that guy saw herself look ridiculous and she remembered who that guy was.

 

 

---- 0 ----

 

 

“Kkeure, eoh, see you tommorow." Soojung waving her hand to Luna. The course is only running one hour make her want to be in campus longer. Before arriving at courtside chair she heard someone calling her out loud.

“Yah, Jung Soojung!”

Soojung turned, she saw some girl students follow a guy who approached her. That guy, Kang Minhyuk?

"Have you been waiting for me too long?" Ask Minhyuk suddenly embrace her shoulders.

"Ndo, what are you do-" Yet she finished talking, the girls that followed him asked in a tone - rude?

“Who is this girl, oppa?” Blonde girl glancing at Soojung.

"Is this your girlfriend, the rumor says that you have not a girlfriend, oppa?" Whined girl who wearing glasses.

"I don’t believe it!" Now the short-haired girl looked at her scowlly.

Soojung wanted to protest, but Minhyuk hold her. "Thanks for the guidance. Now, I will not get lost anymore because I've found her that I was looking." Minhyuk gave them smile – that smile - Oh God, she hated that smile. You’re really playboy, Kang Minhyuk! Soojung thought.

"All right, we go first oppa" The blonde girl winked at Minhyuk.

After the girls left, Soojung glancing at her shoulder. "Now, tell me what are you doing?" Sounds threatening.

“Oh, mian.” Minhyuk took off his embrace at Soojung’s shoulder. "They'd been chasing me, I can’t escape, and I saw you, try to remember your name and thanks for your help."

"What are you doing here?" Soojung eyebrows crimped.

"To pick up my brother, he lectures here as well. But because he was still a long, so I walk around first. I thought no one knew me-"

"It turns out, so many your fans here, huh, Minhyukssi?" Ask Soojung sarcastic. Minhyuk raised eyebrows know Soojung still remember his name.

"This is the risk of a famous person." Answer Minhyuk. Soojung rolled her eyes, regretting what she has say. Minhyuk laughed at her expression. Again and again, Kyeopta..

"And don’t call me Minhyukssi, make my ears tickling. By the way, you study here too?" They sat in courtside chair.

"Eoh..​​" Soojung tell the reason why she can go to college here and the first time when she went to college. It is too difficult for her to adapt so well until she almost gave up and wanted to go back to Korea. But remembering her dream that she wanted her parents proud and proved that not only her oppa can achievement. She kept the spirit undergoing for the early days here. Lucky, she knows her friend, Luna, Korean girl who lived in the U.S. since childhood. Luna was the one who helped her adapt so well.

Likewise with Minhyuk, he tells his career in the world of sports, how tight competition on the green field. Over the past 6 years as a football player, he has been take a salt-acid of that world, starting from the bench until he became a best player version of the AFC (Asian Football Confederation) that compete with players from Japan's Shinji Kagawa is now in the Manchester United club from England. Not surprisingly if so many ladies had followed him everywhere, he is really famous.

“How long are you here? And when are you going back to Korea? "Ask Soojung.

"I have not decided. I think here so enjoyable.”

"I wanted to go back instead, I missed Korea." Soojung looked down.

"Is there someone you miss there?" Ask Minhyuk curious.

Soojung looked at him, Minhyuk sure look teary in her eyes. "Yeah.." Soojung replied briefly. For this time, Minhyuk doesn’t know what he wants to say, he wondered, why the fear, disappointment and curious can appear at the same time?

 

tbc


Sorry for so many grammatical errors and typos.

Please give your feedback ^^

Hope you like it..