Chapter Four (4)

Lost Love

 

 

Sorry for the super late update! I had it typed up just didn't want to post! Sorry again for the wait! :) Also thanks to the one new sub for reminding me that I still have this! One more chapter to go and then this is done! :DD

======================================================

Jiho on the other hand; he had a hard time falling asleep. He didn’t know what to say to JaeHwa. He knew how she was living he knew what she was doing. He didn’t know what to ask her. He was afraid to see her again. After all he was still sleeping with a Hello Kitty blanket and bed sheet. 

“JaeHwa why are you doing this to me? I want to go to sleep; why can’t I get you out of my mind?”

When Jiho looked at the time he noticed that it was time to get the others to wake up. He slowly got out of bed and went to each member and woke them up to get ready for their schedule that day.

As Taeil was the last one to wake up and Jiho being the second last to get ready; Taeil noticed his dongsaeng’s face expression and said to him, “You shouldn’t stress yourself too much with her. She misses you; if she sees you like this she might worry about you and you don’t want her to think like that right?”

Jiho looked at his hyung and nodded with him, “I couldn’t sleep. I’m so excited to see her again. I mean it’s been like what; four years since I last talked to her and seen her.”

Taeil looked at his dongsaeng and smiled at him because he’s so happy to see his lost love again. Taeil headed Jiho out the door and locked the door.

While Taeil and Jiho was walking down the stair case Jiho decided to call his mother and tell her about JaeHwa being in town, “Omma, JaeHwa’s in town. If you want to see her call her cell phone; and don’t tell her that I told you. Tell her that hyung told you; I have to go now. I’ll call you later; but don’t call her right away; she’s doing her registrations today. Call her later today. I love you mom.”

Jiho sighed and went into the van and started to leave once Taeil got in. Once they were all in; Block B went off to their practice room to do a new dance routine that was taught to them recently. When they got to their practice room; Jiho went in all quiet and his dance choreographer gave Block B a questioning look.

YooKwon went to his ears and whispered, “He found her. You know the girl that TaeWoon hyung was telling us about? Well supposedly she’s in town and she’s been on his mind since early this morning ever since we got back from Japan.”

Jiho was stretching and gave YooKwon and his choreographer a look and continued to do some stretches. After a five minute stretches they went into the dance. After three hours of practicing; they were all given a water break. Jiho went over to his cell phone to look at any messages he got since his practice started. Indeed he did get one; he got one from his sunbaenim that he just worked with.

“Zico-ah it’s Hyuna! I hope you remember me. I just wanted to let you know that Gina unnie and I will be holding a surprise party for JaeHwa after she’s down with registrations and changing her number to a Korean one. Here’s the location and I do hope that you can come. Please respond to me as soon as you can! Thanks.” Hyuna left the message to Jiho.

JaeHyo went over to Jiho and asked him to texted him, “Hey Zico, who texted you? Is it TaeWoon hyung?”

Jiho turned to his hyung and shook his head no, “No, it’s Hyuna sunbaenim. She asked me if I could go over to G.Na’s sunbaenim’s apartment. They are having a surprise party for JaeHwa. They want me to contact them as fast as I can.” Jiho turned his head down, “Should I go hyung? What if she doesn’t want to see me again? I mean I was pretty harsh with her earlier this morning. I mean it’s been four years, a lot happens within four years right? What if I changed too much? What if she changed too much? I don’t know what to do now!”

Minhyuk over hearing the conversation; walked over to their choreographer and asked him, “Can we end today? Our leader is out of it and you yelling at him isn’t going to make it any better. We can work twice as hard; please let him go see JaeHwa.”

Their choreographer shook his head no and replied, “He’s your leader. He needs to put personal feelings away from his work. You all know that.”

P.O. went over to where Minhyuk and their choreographer were and begged the choreographer, “Please let hyung go. I’ve never seen him this sad over a girl. I mean I have seen him sad; just not this sad. I miss the outgoing hyung. I can’t even play a prank on him.”

Their choreographer sighed and nodded his head. Kyung overheard their conversation and grabbed Jiho’s cell phone out of his hand and replied to Hyuna’s message saying that he will be there. Jiho had no energy to get his cell phone back from Kyung.

P.O. ran towards Jiho and pulled him up and yelled out loud, “You’re going to see her today! You’re going to see JaeHwa noona!”

Jiho looked at him with wide eyes and looked at his choreographer, “Hyung are you sure?”

He nodded his head yes and said, “If you don’t leave now; I will change my mind. These kids love their leader too much.”

Jiho looked at his band mates and smiled at them and grabbed his phone back and wallet and left the practice room. Jiho ran so fast to their dorm room and took at fast shower. After the shower he went out to buy a gift for JaeHwa. He didn’t know what to buy so he called his mom.

“Omma, we’re throwing a surprise party for JaeHwa. I need to buy a present for her; you know her the best; what would she like?”

His mother sighed and replied, “Whatever you give her she will treasure. Don’t give her any jewelry yet. Get her some red roses and show her one of your compositions you wrote about her.”

Jiho let out a happy laugh and thanked his mother, “Omma thank you so much! I love you a lot and I can’t wait to see you soon! I promise to visit you soon. Bye Omma.”

Jiho ran his way to the closest floweriest and got 11 red roses. He then quickly made his way over to Gina’s apartment. Once he got out of the taxi he called Hyuna to let her know that he was standing outside the apartment. Hyuna came down and got him and tried to hold a conversation with him.

“How did you two meet? She was only brief about it. You two met when she went overseas to study and that her family left her because she wanted to go back. Is that true?” Hyuna started the conversation while the waited for the elevator came

Jiho nodded his head yes, “I know you want to know how we lost contact right?”

Hyuna nodded her head yes and waited for him to continued. They walked into the elevator and he looked at his sunbaenim and replied to her, “I should tell her first before I tell you right? I mean she did tell you that she doesn’t talk to her best friend anymore. Well ex-best friend.”

Hyuna gave him a surprised looked and stated, “I’m her best friend though. She tells me everything.”

They reached the floor where Gina lives and continued the walk and talk, “Well I used date that ex-best friend of hers. You know what she did? She backstabbed JaeHwa; JaeHwa was hurt for days, yet she put a fake smile on every day.”

Hyuna replied, “It was Hello Kitty wasn’t it? Hello Kitty was the one who back stabbed her and lied to her when she told her who she liked.”

They both reached the door and Gina opened it and pulled them in and demanded why it took them so long to get to her room, “What took you two so long? I still need some help! Oh Jiho you have flowers for JaeHwa? You can put them in the extra room when you pull her to talk to her privately.”

Jiho and Hyuna’s conversation ended like that. They both started to help out Gina as they decorated the entire apartment.

======================================================

gerlor 2012©