Prolouge

Lost Love

 

Thank you to my three subs~! I know I have another story but I don't know where that story is going....so yeah....
Please comment and go tell others about this!~ I'm kidding about telling others about this. Anyways this is not edited but one out of my three subs, is my editor. She can tell me where things don't make sence, and I will come and edit it~! Enjoy~! Lah you all for reading this~! <3
-gerlor

I edit this chapter~! So please read this again! Thanks to my 3 subs! ILY~! <3 Sorry for being a lazy author! OTL

================================================================

 

JaeHwa’s POV

I got onto a plane and I headed towards Japan. I couldn’t wait until I got there. I was living with my parents until I decided to study in Japan. When I got to Japan I met the nicest family. They were Korean decedents like me. They took care of me while I study there for one whole year. They were part of the Woo family; the family had two sons and the younger son was the same age as me and the older son was two years older than me. At first I be friended the older brother because he told me that I was like a younger sister to him already. His name was Woo TaeWoon. TaeWoon and I had a great relationship right from the start; when we met at the airport.

The younger son Woo Jiho; it took us while to get use to each other. He was in my class; I didn’t know how to make friends so I was always following him around the school. On break he left really fast and left me all alone. As I walked around the school I found a big rock to sit on and took out my phone and looked at my Hello Kitty background. Jiho was walking around and noticed that I was sitting by myself. He came and checked to see what I was doing. While he was coming up behind me I yelled out loud in Korean, “WHY!? Why did I even come here for? No one wants to talk to me! I should’ve moved with my family back to Ontario! Why did I even come here for? To break up my family?” I was in tears while I was yelling out. Jiho came up and surprised me and he started to talk to me in Korean. That’s how we started to get to know each other. What startled me was when I figured out that he likes Hello Kitty as well. When he told me how much he loved Hello Kitty and showed me around Japan; we started to have feelings for each other.

Time passed by really fast and then it was time for me to go home. I was actually waiting for Jiho to ask me out, but he didn’t because he was dating my best friend, Hello Kitty. I went back home to Vancouver B.C. sad.

End of POV

Jiho starts dating Hello Kitty and therefore getting closer to JaeHwa. When JaeHwa was going to go back home; Jiho talked to Hello Kitty to see if he should ask her out. Hello Kitty didn’t give him answer and Jiho didn’t tell JaeHwa.

When JaeHwa got home to Canada she emailed the Woo family telling them how she got back home to Canada. She also had to find her own apartment and a job. She told them not to worry about her as she was living on her own now. Soon after she emailed them, JaeHwa found a job near her new apartment. She works at the coffee shop called “Tim Hortons”. She works the evening shifts from 4pm-12am. As she was about to close the shop, a girl named Gina Choi walks in and asks for a medium coffee before it closes. JaeHwa being the nice girl she was; she gave a coffee to Gina.

Gina observed JaeHwa working and thanked her for the coffee. JaeHwa didn’t mind and smiled at Gina. Gina wanted to be friends with JaeHwa, “I live down the street, are you new here?”

JaeHwa looked at her and nodded her head, and gave her coffee to her. For a while Gina kept going there late at night to get her coffee and just to have a nice conversation with JaeHwa. JaeHwa finally opened up to Gina and told her about her life story so far and how she lives by herself now. They kept this friendship going on for so long that one night Gina came in with tears and had her bags with her. Gina told JaeHwa how she was going to South Korea to become an artist. JaeHwa smiled at her and told her good luck. Gina promised her that she will go to South Korea someday. When she has enough money, she is going to help JaeHwa buy a plane ticket there. Gina’s mom came in and hugged JaeHwa before they both left to South Korea. JaeHwa smiled at them genuinely and wished them luck.

Four years had gone by and she still emails the Woo family and Gina. During the four year process; Gina had introduced JaeHwa to Hyuna. Hyuna became JaeHwa’s best friend.

After four years had gone by Jiho was the only person who didn’t know how JaeHwa was doing. JaeHwa had been sending messages to him every day but never got a replied once from him. JaeHwa who was finally finished high school in Canada decided that she wants to go to school in South Korea because that had always been her dream (and to find her lost love). She got a scholarship to any University she would like to go to. She chose to go to Seoul National University. She thought to herself that it was the best choice since she wanted to go to South Korea ever since she was young. This brings back her memories why she was kicked out of the house.

“There is a reason why we left South Korea. We want you to have your own freedom. We didn’t want your father to do his serving in the military. This is why we moved! Your father’s best friend said you go through so much depression in there even though you are married already! This is why we won’t let any of you guys to go back!”

JaeHwa shook her head and didn’t want to remember her last conversation with her parents. Her siblings never lent her a helping hand. They ditched her, they all left her alone. No one took care for her besides the Woo family, Gina and Hyuna. She smiled to herself as she was going to South Korea now. She looked up to the sky and whispered to herself, “You are cared for even if your parents don’t love you; you have others caring for you and waiting for you.” She picked up her bags and passport and headed towards her gate to South Korea.

gerlor 2011©

================================================================