Chapter Three (3)

Lost Love

 

Why is he so cute! :3 credits goes to tumblr~! 
So I don't have a reason to not update. . . Hope you all enjoy it! Two more chapters~! :DD

===================================================================

JaeHwa woke up to Gina moving quietly around her, “Unnie if I’m in your way please just wake me up and tell me.”

Gina looked at JaeHwa and did a sorry face to her, “I didn’t mean to wake you up. You must be tired still. Go to sleep okay.”

JaeHwa sat up and shook her head no, “I have to head over to the school anyways. I need to tell them that I made it here safely and get my school schedule. I also need to call TaeWoon oppa to see where he lives as well. Jiho and I plan to meet at oppa’s house. I hope you don’t mind.”

“I’m sorry JaeHwa; I’m not going to be home. But I will definitely tell my security guards about you. I don’t want you to wait for me to open the door for you.” Gina replied putting on her shoes

JaeHwa smiled at her and folded the blankets and put the futon back into a couch, “Should I make you dinner as well?”

Gina nodded her head no and went out the door yelling, “Omma is making dinner tonight for you. So you better be home before she gets here.”

JaeHwa smiled to herself and wondered to herself if she should buy a present for Mrs. Choi. As JaeHwa was walking towards the restroom, Gina’s home phone was ringing. JaeHwa let it ring and waited for the answering machine to take it. JaeHwa tied her hair into a high bun and put a hair band to help keep up her fringes from falling down to her face. She took out her tooth paste and tooth brush and started to brush her teeth. Finally the ringing stopped and the machine went on.

“JaeHwa-ah are you awake? I’m outside Gina’s door and I forgot her passcode. Can you come and open the door for me?” Mrs. Choi said

JaeHwa quickly ran towards the door with her tooth brush in and opened the door for her. As she opened the door Mrs. Choi gave her a quick hug, “I see that you just woke up.”

JaeHwa smiled and nodded her head, “Hurry and get ready, we have a long day love.” JaeHwa loved Mrs. Choi as much as she loved her mother.

Mrs. Choi walked around her daughter’s house and was happy how clean it was. JaeHwa came out dressed in a fall attire. She hugged Mrs. Choi’s arm and leaned her head on her shoulder, “I missed you so much Mrs.Choi.”

Mrs. Choi looked at JaeHwa with wide eyes and said to her, “I told you to call me omma. What’s with the Mrs. Choi?”

JaeHwa smiled at her while pulling away from her to put her on her shoes, “I’m just teasing you omma. Are you coming with me to school as well?”

Mrs. Choi went over to put her shoes on as well, “Of course, who else is going to take you? You don’t even know your way around here. If my daughter is here; of course I’m here to help her. I’m so proud of you JaeHwa, oh how I missed you so much.”

JaeHwa clung onto Mrs. Choi again and took their journey there. Once they reached to Seoul National University, JaeHwa was scared. She didn’t want to walk in there anymore. She turned towards Mrs. Choi and whimpered, “Omma I’m scared.”

Mrs. Choi patted her head and smiled to her, “Omma’s here with you; you don’t need to be scared of anything. If you were by yourself in a Province, I’m pretty sure you’d be alright here. Come on let’s go~!”

JaeHwa smiled at Mrs. Choi and nodded her head. (Let’s skip the part where she goes to school and looks around with Gina’s mom.”

JaeHwa took out her phone and called TaeWoon, “Oppa are you busy?”

JaeHwa could hear on the other end that TaeWoon was eating, “Nope. Why? Oh! Are you lost and that’s why you’re calling me? Where are you? Don’t tell me that gangsters have you hostage right now! JaeHwa~! Where are you?”

JaeHwa laughed at her oppa and tried to calm him down, “No oppa I’m okay. I was just wondering where you live because Jiho said that he was coming to see you tomorrow at your dorm apartment.”

TaeWoon let out a sigh and told her his address, “If you two have a scandal; I’m going to tell everyone that it’s true!” and hung up

She looked at her phone and had a shocked expression, “Omma is it okay that I go to oppa’s house tomorrow? It’s the only time that we can meet up. Can you just tell me where it’s close to so I can take the bus there?”

Mrs. Choi looked at her and gave her a disapproved face, “You don’t want me to drive you there?”

JaeHwa felt bad that she drove her every where today, “It’s not that omma; I just feel bad that you took me every where today and you even paid to change my cell phone number and all. I just feel like I’m a burden to you.”

Mrs. Choi stopped her car and turned to JaeHwa, “You are definitely not a burden to me. I love you like you’re my own child; how could you ever burden me? Do you know how said I was when I had to leave you in Canada by yourself? Now don’t you ever say that again! Why can’t you stay and live with me? Gina is never home she has a busy schedule as well and I’m lonely. Also when you finish school here are you going to live here?”

JaeHwa looked at Mrs Choi and did a small smile, “To tell you the truth I really don’t know if I can even live here. Unless I marry some one before my schooling is done. But I highly doubt that I’m going to find some one to marry by then.”

All of a sudden JaeHwa’s phone started to ring; JaeHwa looked at the number and it showed that Mrs. Woo was calling her, “Yebosaeyo?”

“YEAH~! How come you never told me that you were coming here! How come my son knew before I did! Do you not love me anymore? I am so sad right now!” Mrs. Woo said

JaeHwa smiled at her and replied, “I missed you too. So which son told you that I was here? Is it TaeWoon oppa?”

Mrs. Woo cleared and said, “Jiho told me. Are you two not on speaking terms or what?”

JaeHwa covered the mic and turned to Mrs. Choi and said, “We can go to Gina’s home now. I’ll pack my bag and move in with you. I will also let unnie know that I will be staying with you.”

Mrs. Choi let out a big smile and started to drive off. JaeHwa then turned her attention back to Mrs. Woo who was complaining about JaeHwa who didn’t tell her that she was here, “I’m sorry. I really wanted to surprise you all but because I met up with Jiho at the airport as well; I couldn’t really surprise you all.”

“Jiho called me not to long and he seems sad. Can you ask him?” Mrs. Woo said worriedly

JaeHwa let out a sigh and told her that he was mad at her. How he semi yelled at her the night or early morning, “Don’t worry I’m going to try to talk to him tomorrow as well. By the way I changed my number how did you get it?”

Mrs. Woo giggled and said, “You called TaeWoonie and I asked him for the number. He hung up on you too fast.”

JaeHwa understood now, “Ah so you’re with TaeWoon oppa. What are you two doing right now?”

“Oh you know your oppa; always coming over to my house just to eat food. Seriously JaeHwa what am I going to with him? Always eating all my food! Since you’re here; do you have a place to stay at? If you don’t my house is always welcoming you into it.” Mrs. Woo replied

“Ah, I actually do have a place to stay. You know how I told you that I had an unnie who moved here? Well her mom moved with her as well and they offered me to stay with them already, but you know what I can always come and visit you right?” JaeHwa said scratching the back of her head

“JaeHwa we’re here now. Do you want me to help you out?” Mrs. Choi said

JaeHwa unbuckled herself and replied to her, “No I pretty much have everything ready and packed. I just have to grab my . Thanks for offering though omma.”

“JaeHwa is that her with you right now?” Mrs. Woo asked

JaeHwa was nodding her head yes and was waiting for Mrs. Woo to talk, “JaeHwa-ah I can’t see your head move up and down, but can I talk to her?”

JaeHwa handed her cell phone to Mrs. Choi and said, “Mrs. Woo wants to talk to you.”

JaeHwa walked and held onto Mrs. Choi’s other arm that wasn’t busy at all. They both walked in and took the elevator up and were ready to go and get JaeHwa’s things. As the reach the right floor Mrs. Choi told her to open the door first as she was still talking to Mrs. Woo. JaeHwa ran towards the door and opened it and she was surprised to see Gina home and yelling “Surprise!” to her. JaeHwa was looking at the banner and the people in there.

Just then Hyuna ran up to JaeHwa and gave her the biggest hug ever, “YEAH~! I finally get to meet you bestie~! How are you doing?”

JaeHwa returned the hug and replied, “Why did you do this?”

Hyuna sadly said, “You don’t like this?”

JaeHwa replied quickly, “No I love it so much! Thank you for doing this for me even though you are busy.”

Hyuna and Gina pulled JaeHwa in more and she finally saw the guy who she loved so much. They pushed her towards him and she was about to fall over but then he caught her by the waist, “Whoa, careful there I don’t want you to get hurt now do I?”

Her face was bright red and she covered her face with her long straight hair and straightens her clothes out, “Thank you Jiho-ah.”

Jiho held onto her hands and started to pull her towards the restroom to talk, “I missed you so much and you can’t even show me your face?”

JaeHwa shot her head up and looked at him in the face. After they had made eye contact, she looked in another direction.

-gerlor 2011©