Chapter Two (2)

Lost Love

 

           Yeah I finally updated~! I just wanted to let you all know that....I LOVE YOU GUYS~! <3 Even though I don't have readers anymore.... *wipes tears* I am glad to let you know that this is almost done! :D Now I have to go and finish off my other story! 
           OMFG~! DID YOU GUYS SEE HYUNAH AND HYUNSEUNG KISS AT THE MAMA AWARDS~!!!!!! WAHHHHH MY REACTION WAS......GAHHHHHHH!!!!!! 
           Anywyas please show love to B2ST, INFINITE, 4MINUTE, B1A4, and all other artist out there! :) Much love<3 
           Isn't he handsom? :P credits goes to tumblr

-gerlor

===================================================================

            Zico gave YooKwon his phone back but with no JaeHwa’s number in it. Zico was looking at the number and had a confused face. Zico wanted to call JaeHwa and ask her lots of questions, but he was afraid that she wouldn’t want to talk to him anymore. As he was thinking to himself; YooKwon boasted to his band mates on how he got a pretty girls number. YooKwon was scrolling down his contacts list and couldn’t find the number.

            “Zico! Why did delete her number? She gave it to me! She owes me a cup of coffee not you!” YooKwon yelled at Zico

            Zico didn’t bother with what he was saying and kept looking up at the night sky. Zico had the courage to call her up and asked her why she was doing here in South Korea. He didn’t care if he phone bill would cost a lot. As Zico was calling her; JaeHwa didn’t answer her phone because she didn’t know who was calling her. She ignored the call and couldn’t wait to get to Hyuna’s dorm apartment. Zico looked at the number again and tried again. He got the same results; no answers. He didn’t want to call TaeWoon hyung for her number. Zico had a feeling that she didn’t want to talk to him anymore, after what he did. Zico remembered it all like it was yesterday.

            He remembered her smile at him; he remembered all the dinner dates he had with her and he remembered all the photos they took with each other. Zico had everything still; he didn’t want to forget JaeHwa at all. After someone hacking into his email; he couldn’t get in contact with her anymore. His mother and his hyung always told him how she was doing. Zico didn’t like it at all; he wanted to talk to her, he wanted to tell her how he was doing. Zico knew that his mom and hyung wouldn’t tell her about him. Zico then started to rap and make his own music. He wrote a lot of songs for JaeHwa wishing that she would return back to him.

            Kyung and P.O. was looking at their leader with a worried face. They wanted to know what was up with their leader. They saw that he looked stressed out and didn’t have a smile on his face.

            P.O. spoke up and asked, “Hyung are you okay?”

            Zico looked at his dongseang and gave him a fake smile, “I’m okay. Don’t worry about me. Let’s all get some rest before our busy schedule okay.”

            P.O. nodded his head and saw his leader close his eyes. When YooKwon saw that his chingu closed his eyes and put head phones on and couldn’t hear him; he turned to his group member and said, “Zico met his first love guys. You know the girl that I was chasing after? Well that’s ‘THE JUNG JAEHWA;’ the one that Jiho is madly in love with.”

            P.O. and Kyung finally put the puzzle pieces together, “He saw JaeHwa!”

            YooKwon shushed them and wanted them to help JaeHwa and Zico back together, “How do you know it’s his JaeHwa?” B-Bomb asked

            YooKwon replied, “I asked TaeWoon hyung and he told me that it was her. Now are we going to help them get back together?”

            JaeHwa’s POV

            I thanked that cab driver and called Hyuna to come and let me in her dorm apartment, “Hyuna love; I’m here. Come and get me now.”

            Hyuna didn’t reply back to me even though I knew she answered her phone. I was calling out to her for a while until I was too tired to talk to her. I decided to call Gina unnie because I knew she would answer her phone.

            “Gina unnie, I’m here now. Can you come and get me?” I said whispering

            Gina replied, “Where are you?”

            I replied to her, “I’m in front of Hyuna’s dorm apartment. I don’t know where your dorm apartment is; but can you come and get me?”

            Gina happily said, “I live in the same apartment as her. I’ll see you soon okay.”

            I nodded my head knowing that my unnie couldn’t see me. I was smiling to myself and was thinking about the random call I got while I was heading here. “Shoot! It might have been YooKwon that who was calling me. I should call him back now.”

            I took out my cell again and called the number back. While I was waiting for him to answer the phone; Gina came down towards me smiling. “He-he-he-hello?”

            I heard him stuttering, I looked at Gina and returned her smile, “Hi is this YooKwon?”

            Gina gave me a confused look and said in English, “Who are you talking to? It’s really late.”

            End of POV

            Narrator’s POV

            Just then Zico got a phone call and looked at his cell. He saw that it was JaeHwa and his eyes widen to see if it was her, “He-he-he-hello?”

            “Hi is this YooKwon?” JaeHwa replied to him

            Zico was looking at YooKwon who was sleeping in his seat, “JaeHwa, it’s me Jiho.”

            JaeHwa was shocked and didn’t know what to say, “How’ve you been JaeHwa?”

            JaeHwa was walking with Gina into the elevator, “Oh Jiho; I’ve been good. How about you? How are your mother and father doing? How about TaeWoon oppa? Is he doing okay?”

            Zico sighed and replied, “You know how they are. Why are you always talking about them? Aren’t you worried about your health and safety? I heard from Hyung that you went back home to live by yourself and you found a job that keeps you up ‘till midnight.”

            Gina took JaeHwa’s things away and set up JaeHwa’s futon for her to sleep on before she went back to sleep and JaeHwa was talking to Zico, “Oh, so they did tell you about me. They told me that they would never tell you how I’ve been.”

            Zico scoffed and replied, “Why didn’t you call me? You knew my cell number but yet you didn’t want to call me at all. Do you know how long I’ve kept this number just for you? I thought that you would ask umma, appa or even hyung for my number. Do you know how sad I was when I couldn’t even email you anymore? Do you know how sad it was when my mom, dad and my older brother didn’t even want to tell you that me email was hacked and I couldn’t even talk to you?! I was angry! I know you were busy and all but, why couldn’t you ask for my number? Do you know how much I wanted to tell you that I debuted in a Korean group. Do you know how pathetic I looked when I sent you so much email. Every day I would wait for an email from you? You ignored all of my emails. I even sent them as urgent; yet you ignored them all. I bet you just deleted them and reported them as spam. Oh how do I know? They closed down my working email.”

            JaeHwa stood there with hung opened and had tears in my eyes, “JaeHwa are you still there?”

            JaeHwa nodded her head, “JaeHwa I can’t see your head nodding your head up and down, but it’s late and I have a busy day tomorrow morning. It’s going to get tougher for us to communicate. So, I guess I’ll see you later.”

            “Wait, I want to see you face to face. Can I see you soon? I want to see your face. I missed you; Hello Kitty and I broke up she used me and went for the guy who I loved the most. Please just tell me a good time to meet you again.” JaeHwa whimpered.

            Zico couldn’t resist, “Okay, I am free two days from now. I am going to TaeWoon hyung’s place in two days. Ask hyung for directions. I want to tell you something before we hang up; Hello Kitty and I broke up when you left back to Canada and one more things; I missed you too. I’ll see you soon.” He whispered to her through the phone.

            JaeHwa smiled to herself when he said the last part, “Bye Jiho.”

            He replied with a small voice, “Bye.”

===================================================================

Sorry for the short update! <3 Comment please and thanks~! <3
gerlor 2011©