제 8 장 [Chapter 8: Tuesday]

사랑해요~! ^^ [HIATUS]

Chapter 8

 
 

*Suzy's POV*

 

"Okay,class dismiss" Finally,LUNCH TIME. My favorite subject! Is that a subject?

 

Once again,le me is a loner (-.-  ,)

 

Naeun is practicing for the Mr. & Ms. Science,since its in Friday. JiEun is also practicing for the opening act for the Mr. & Ms. Science. Seohyun is at the book club. Sulli is...wait where is she?

 

"Suzy-ah!!! Wait!!!" Sulli is running towards. Finally, I've got company!

 

"Where had you been?" I asked,while she's still catching her breath.

 

" I just .... took something from my locker"

 

"Arasso. Lets go! I'm hungry!!" I hold her arm and started whining.

 

"Ok. Wait this is for you" Then she handed me a baseball ball with a pink and white ribbon tied on it.

 

"This is from who?" How sweet...

 

"Your secret admirer. He told me to give it to you. But I won't tell his name. He said you will know him at the Mr. & Ms. Science on Friday" What a hangover.

 

I untied the ribbon and used it as my ponytail. "Sulli-yah,how do I look?" I aksed her and smiled sweetly.

 

"Pretty,unnie" She answered. Good dongsaeng!

 

"I'm always pretty. Now lets go" Then we started walking to the canteen.

 


*Taecyeon's POV*

 

"Dude,you just did not did that" Wooyoung said. Wait,he saw?

 

"D-Do what?" I tried to sound normal.

 

"You putted the baseball ball with a pink and white ribbon to Suzy's-"I covered his mouth with my hands. So talkative...

 

"Dude,SHUT THE UP!" I realesed my hand...

 

"You like her do you?"He asked. Can't you see?

 

"Well,kinda" Then he smiled. What's with that smile?

 

"OK TAECYEON LIKE BAE SU-"THIS IDIOT.

 

"JANG WOO YOUNG LIKES LEE JI EUN!!!"I shouted,much louder than him. >:)

 

"Ok Taecyeon?"Woo called.

 

"Yeah?"

 

" you,you son of a "

 


Guys,the next scenes will be from the last chapter,where the guys asked Suzy where is Sulli,Seohyun,Naeun and IU. Okay?

 

*Taemin's POV*

 

"She's practicing for the Mr. & Ms. Science"

 

And with that,I rushed to the gym. This is where we practice. The big event will be held at the gym,also.

 

As I reached there,they are practicing their walk once their names are called.

 

"Next is contestant number 4,Son Naeun!"The MC said.

 

I saw Naeun walking along the T-stage. All I can say is .....wow! She's really pretty! I also took a snap of a photo of her in my phone during her modeling at my mom's magazine.

 

Here ^^

Picture Perfect ^^

 

Then,and some time they're done,and naeun sat by the bleachers.

 

I climb from the railings and started shouting,"NAEUN-AH!"

 

She immidietly look at me.

 

"HWAITING~!" She smiled and mouthed 'Gomawo'


*Kyuhyun's POV*

"She's at the library"

 

I went to the library and found Seohyun reading a book.

 

I sat next to her.

 

"Hi Seohyun-ssii,you left your notebook at the hallway earlier" She smiled.

 

"Ah,gomawo"

 

"So,watcha reading?"

 

"Ah,I'm studying for our History Pop Quiz later"

 

"Oh. I must be going then. I remembered I was suppose to do something. Bye. See ya!"

 

"nae,bye oppa~"

 

 
 

Author's Note:

Hey guys~! Long time no update. I've been very busy at school since our Graduation Day is on Friday. (I'm gonna graduate~! Hurrah!) So this chapter is dedicated to my dear friend leenaeun . She's so nice :D I'll update tommorow the MinSul & WooU Part <3