제 12 장 [Chapter 12:WooFany's Past]

사랑해요~! ^^ [HIATUS]

Chapter 12

 
 

I've decided to add this chapter up before Part 2 of their Jeju Trip. This is important though,so I made it as a chapter. Don't be angry WooU fans! XD Don't worry,every couple in the story will have conflicts or some unexpected events. Sorry! Its just that every couple has conflicts or some unexpected events came,right?

 

Anyways,danstytran this chappie's for you~!


(A/N: Imma put it in Italic Mode so it looks like its from the past XD)

*Wooyoung's POV*

"Yah! Jang Woo-Young-shii! Are you with us?!" Lee Junho,my friend,snapped out my toughts.

 

"Wae?"

 

"Nothing,you've been playing your food,minutes ago."He added,"What's up with you bro?"

 

"I've just met a girl,it looks like her name is Mi-Young,Hwang Mi-Young"

 

"Ah that girl? She's really pretty though" Hoya slipped by. (A/N: I added Hoya since its his Birthday today)

 

"And smart too"Jackson also came.(A/N:I added Jackson too,its his birthday also~)

 

"Jinja?"

 

*Kkkring~* Lunch time's done!

 

My next subject is Science,and I heard that Mi-Young is my classmate, Yes!

 

When I entered the classroom,I saw her sitting at the back. I sat beside her.

 

"Uhm,Hi!" I started.

 

"Hi,you're Wooyoung right?"

 

"Yeah,and you're Mi-Young?"

 

"Yeah,just me Tiffany or Fany instead."

 

"Sure,Fany" We both laughed.

 

Several days,or month,or even weeks,we became bestfriends. Then a year later,I asked her to be my girlfriend,and she said yes! But I though that would be the happiest moment of my life. There was a hangover. 6 months after I asked her to be my girlfriend,someone texted me.

 

From: Hoya

DUDE! YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS FLYING TO AMERICA!

 

!

I hurried to the airport,only to catch from the speakers of the airport saying,'Flight ***** going to America,is leaving'

 

My heart crushed into pieces.

 

Few months later,I met Minho,Kyuhyun & Taemin,they helped me forgot my past.

 

Taecyeon is still in Boston. But he came home days later.

 

 

Then now,I met Jieun.

 

She made my life completely happy!

 

Thanks Jieun~ <3

 

 
 

Author's Note:

There you go~ PHEW! Its simple because its just from the past. I'll post Jeju Trip Part 2 later.

 

Btw,Happy birthday my boy,Hoya from Infiniteu~! <3

credits to tumblr!

 

And our wild and y Jackson of GOT7! <3

credits to tumblr!

 

Oh yeah,my co-author,SweetiePie18,is on a hiatus. She's kinda busy LOL

 

Saranghae~!

 

-SayAPink2