제 5 장 [Chapter 5:Getting to know you,better]

사랑해요~! ^^ [HIATUS]

Chapter 5

 
 

*Seohyun's POV*

 

It was weekend and I was reading my favorite book for the Nth time. I seriously just love this book! I spent my boring weekends on reading random books that I buy every Friday,but I finish them on Friday nights lol.

 

Wait,I almost forgot!

 

Hi everyone! I'm Seo Joohyun,but please call me Seohyun. My favorite character is Keroro,so sometimes my friends call me Seororo. Haha,funny -_- . I love reading books. BOOKS. BOOKS . BOOKS.

 

I closed the book and laid back down on my bed. I finished the book for Nth time. I decided to buy a new book at the nearby bookshop,where I buy my books.

 

I changed into more comfortable clothes and went down to our garage,where I kept my bike. But before that,I went to dad. My mom has a buisness trip in Japan so its only me and my dad left in the house. I went inside my parents' room and found dad reading newspaper by the balcony.

 

"Appa! I'm going to buy a book at the bookshop" I said to him.

 

"Oh jinja? Come here,I'll give you extra money so that you could buy more books" Then, he reached out to me.....

 

 

O.O

 

 

20,000 won :D

 

I hugged dad and said,"Thank you dad! I love you!"

 

"Arasso,arasso. Now get going before it might get snow. Its almost winter season." 

 

"Nae,appa"

 

I went to garage and rode my pink bike to the nearest bookshop.

 

As I got there,I parked my bike at the side,and went inside.

 

"Hi Seohyun!"Seolhyun greeted me as I enter.

 

"Hi Seolhyun,do you have any new books?"I asked her.

 

"Oh yeah,you're just in time. Someone just delivered boxes of books today. Here" She guided me to where the new books were placed at.

 

"Thanks,Seolhyun"

 

"Anytime,Seororo. Just pick whatever you like. Oh,and the owner said that since you're a regular customer,who always buys here,you get 25% discount" Did.She.Just.Say.DISCOUNT?!

 

"Jinja? Ah,gomawo"She smiled and left me.

 

NEW BOOKS!

 

After 20 minutes of finding a good book,I found 2 new and very good books! :D

 

I went to the counter,and I was going to pay when a man,also went to the counter. Take note,HE's VERY FAMILIAR!

 

"Ah,Seolhyun-ssii,can I have the ordered book by my little sister" He spoke. Then,"Seohyun?" I turned to see him and...

 

O.O

 

 

"Kyuhyun oppa?"

 

"Hi,what are you doing here?" He asked.

 

"Ah,I'm buying books"I answered.

 

"Kyuhyun-ah,here you go"Seolhyun said.

 

"Ah nae,gomawo!"He said.

 

"Seohyun-ah,I'd be going. Bye! See you at school"He added.

 

"Nae,bye!"

 

 
 

Author's Note:

Yeah.just updated a SeoKyu chapter. Btw,the first 5 chapters,they just introduced the characters.

See you at chapter 6!