제 13 장 [Chapter 13: Jeju Trip (Part 2)]

사랑해요~! ^^ [HIATUS]

Chapter 13

 
 

*Jieun's POV*

 

"JEJUUUUDOOOOOOOOO~~~~!!" I shouted at the top of my lungs as soon as we got our luggage,and went outside the airport.

 

"Yah! Jieun-ah Keep Quiet!" 'Omma' Suzy bragged. Well,she just slept at the plane earlier.

 

Taecyeon oppa opened his phone,maybe he recieved a text."Guys,the car is at parking space" Oh yeah,his dad own a resthouse here,and we're going to say there. We walked to the parking space nearby and saw a very long limousine.

 

"Is that it?" Naeun pointed.

 

"Its long.."Sulli muttered.

 

"Yep! Kaja!"  Taecyeon oppa exclaimed.

 

We hopped inside and we zoomed off!

 

We happen to pass by into a highway where the views is reaally great! The beautiful beach~! O.O

 

*Naeun's POV*

 

We arrived at Taecyeon oppa's resthouse in no time...woah! Its like a mansion~! :O

 

We went inside the mansion,or resthouse. XD

 

We were greeted,I think,by the caretakers. There are 2 rooms here. One will be for the boys and one for the girls.

 

We,girls,went inside our room and fixed our things,but as expected. Childish Jieunnie started jumping on the bed,since its soft.

 

"Its really soft guys~!!!!" Jieun exclaimed.

 

"It is!"Seohyun laid at the bed.

 

"WAIT!!!" I shouted.

 

"What?"They all said altogether.

 

"How can we fit in the bed if it is only one,queen sized only?" I know its big but we can't fit there =,=

 

*knock knock*

 

"I'll get it!" Suzy shouted.Its Taecyen oppa. Topless. Jieun whispered something to us.

 

"Suzy is frozen kekekekekekekekekeke~" We chuckled softly.

 

*Suzy's POV*

 

*gulp*

 

Help!

 

"Are you,girls,ok?" taec oppa asked.

 

"A-Ah n-nae" Why is my voice like that

 

"There is a vacant bed in my room,if one of you would like to stay there,its okay. The other boys will sleep in the other guest room. And I think you all can'y fit in the bed."

 

"SUZY WOULD LIKE TO!" Jieun shouted.

 

"YEAH! SUZY GO NOW~!!!!"Naeun also joined.

 

'Why me?" I shouted back.

 

"CAUSE WE WANT TO!" Seohyun shouted also.

 

They laughed.

 

"Aish!" I said and got my luggage and went outside the door,before I closed it tehy shouted together.

 

 

 

"NO MORE AHJUMMA!!! HAHAHAHA~~~" AAAAAARGH!!!

 

-Boys' Side-

Taemin's POV

"AAH~!"They all said. as they lay down the very soft bed.

 

"Yah. fix your things first!" I said,as I fix my things.

 

"Later hyung" Minho said and went to the other side of the bed.

 

Taecyeon is in his room. He has his own room here.

 

"AISH THESE IDIOTS" I said and went to the bathroom.


Taecyeon's POV

 

I'm here outside at the beach with Suzy. Waiting for the guys. I'm wearing a red swimshorts and a white sleeveless shirt. Suzy is wearing a pink sleeveless shirt and shorts. y and pretty :) (A/N: BYUNTAE!)

 

"Hey wanna swim?" I said to her and started to remove my shirt. She looked at me then she looked at the sea,blushing.

 

"No thanks"

 *TING!* Lightbulb! >:)

 

 

 

 

"OK TAEC YEON PUT ME DOWN YOU IDIOT!" I carried her bridal style,and we plunged in the water. I'm still laughing though. XD

 

"YOU"RE SUCH AN IDIOT!!!!!" She shouted and started to play water to me.

 

 

 

 

"Looks like both of you are having fun already" Woo said.

 

"What are we waiting for?" Naeun said.

 

"LETS GO~~~!" They all said and joined us in swimming.

 

 

 

This is the best day! :D

 
 

Author's Note:

Dedicated to storymaker123! Thanks for subscribing~~~ :D Part 2 updated. Let me think if later or tommorow is Part 3. Happy vacation guys~

 

KINDLY READ THE 'MUST READ' CHAPTER! THANKS~

 

-SayAPink2